• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DK Dande Pre-Order price?

120 posts in this topic

Posted

But at least the sellers would not get ripped off like it is now only getting 60-80mil. If more and more ppl start selling then I don't think ppl will need to pay 1 bil for Dande at all.

Think about this, there would be hundreds if not for thousands ppl wanting to sell if they can get 1bil in return, so the buyers would say ok let's wait for a while, then the price would start to drop.

A price tag is a price tag, it is how much the system tells u how much it's worth, since we don't have free trade, a price tag is the value of the item by definition.

you seem to have missed one VERY important detail which basically -----s over your whole argument: NOT ALL ITEMS GO VIA PRE-ORDER (iirc at least <.< aren't there some that goes to bidding etc?)

Posted (edited)

Then grind one yourself? The pre-order is there for people that are ready to put in extra money to get priority.

Without competition, we would still be unicellulars.

Good luck having fun winning a $$$ slapping fest against fat cats. I ain't doing that stupid shit, it's like throwing my money into toilet.

you seem to have missed one VERY important detail which basically -----s over your whole argument: NOT ALL ITEMS GO VIA PRE-ORDER (iirc at least <.< aren't there some that goes to bidding etc?)

Yeah u can try win that lottery against 9347238957329823788923842 competitors. Complete waste of time.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

Good luck having fun winning a $$$ slapping fest against fat cats. I ain't doing that stupid shit, it's like throwing my money into toilet.

Yeah u can try win that lottery against 9347238957329823788923842 competitors. Compete waste of time.

Why dont you just straight out say "gimme a dandy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" cause that's literally how your posts come across.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

No rush for me to get dandy for DK. I will just make III green weapon for leveling purposes and in meantime try to snipe dandy from MP. Got 1,5 milliard stashed for sniping

Edited by mate

Posted

Why dont you just straight out say "gimme a dandy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" cause that's literally how your posts come across.

If the system list Dande as 95 mil it should be purchasable for 95 mil. And no out of supply BS, that's all I'm saying.

If the Dande's price tag is 1 bil fine I will still pay 1 bil if the system tells me it's worth that much.

Posted

If the system list Dande as 95 mil it should be purchasable for 95 mil. And no out of supply BS, that's all I'm saying.

If the Dande's price tag is 1 bil fine I will still pay 1 bil if the system tells me it's worth that much.

-----ing buy one for 95 then, but you're blatantly saying you don't want to put in the effort to get one at that price. Hence, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

5 people like this

Posted

-----ing buy one for 95 then, but you're blatantly saying you don't want to put in the effort to get one at that price. Hence, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah".

It has nothing to do with effort. Camping in front of market ain't no effort, it's waste of time.

I've stated multiple times that I don't care about the price I'll give the effort to earn that much money to buy it. But this system is basically a fraud where having enough money to buy it does not guarantee u that u can actually buy it. If the same thing happened in the real world this would be a crime, violation of consumer protection law.

Posted

Oh look, here's that troll @Fapperjack derailing yet another thread with pointless moaning about the marketplace system.

To answer the OPs question: DK Dande pre-order prices will be very high, I guess around 600m - 1b silver. I managed to get a Witch Dande from a pre-order for 600m a couple of weeks ago, and they are one of the more popular ones.

Posted

It has nothing to do with effort. Camping in front of market ain't no effort, it's waste of time.

I've stated multiple times that I don't care about the price I'll give the effort to earn that much money to buy it. But this system is basically a fraud where having enough money to buy it does not guarantee u that u can actually buy it. If the same thing happened in the real world this would be a crime, violation of consumer protection law.

Q.E.D.

Posted

It is effort. I snipped 3 dandes when the awakening for each of those classes just came out (Valk/kuno/Witch). It took few to many tries, and dedication. I would not have gotten any of them if I just sat there complaining on forums.

Posted

It is effort. I snipped 3 dandes when the awakening for each of those classes just came out (Valk/kuno/Witch). It took few to many tries, and dedication. I would not have gotten any of them if I just sat there complaining on forums.

No it's called RNG carried not effort. 

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

first dandy sold = 20mil
then 80
then 90
preorders start at 120 and rise to 300mil for +0-7 dandies

after 1 - 2 weeks preorder for +0-7 = 120-200 mil

there will be around 10 plebs that will put in 500-800mil preorders

simple

Edited by Ama

Posted

Bid exists in real life only for unique stuff that doesn't have a price tag.(such as jewelries and arts)

Plz don't get started with the demand and supply stuff cuz right now we have no free econ so it's pointless to talk about. 

All I'm saying is if it has a price tag of 95 mil then we should be able to purchase it at 95 mil any time we want just like we purchase our bread and milk in real life. If the devs feel 95mil is too cheap for a Dande then they can change it to 1 bil as long as it is purchasable for the public.

If they carefully controlled everything then we wouldn't be having to pay for more than the tagged price and we wouldn't be out of supply at all. It is obviously a failed attempt to create a communist economy.

if i want to pay a bil for a 95m item, who are you to stop me?

Posted

I have 2 dandy boxes sitting in my storage.. hit me up in game when its out :P

Posted

if i want to pay a bil for a 95m item, who are you to stop me?

I don't really give a damn what u do. I'm against this market system because it is stated in consumer protection law that you are forbidden to sell stuff at a price higher than the price tag. It is also forbidden for the supplier not to supply the item at the listed price.

Posted

[...]consumer protection law[...]

Those laws don't apply here, silvers are a fake money that isn't based in a real country.

Your argument is like a Nigerian wanting US laws to apply in Singapore.

Fun fact : no, the US law for free speech doesn't apply here either (here, as in in the forum or in the game).

Posted (edited)

Those laws don't apply here, silvers are a fake money that isn't based in a real country.

Your argument is like a Nigerian wanting US laws to apply in Singapore.

Fun fact : no, the US law for free speech doesn't apply here either (here, as in in the forum or in the game).

Just because Law doesn't apply in the game as of now doesn't mean not so in the future. $$$ -> silver so u can technically consider silver to be ur property.

Also, Law = common sense

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

Just because Law doesn't apply in the game as of now doesn't mean not so in the future.

Also, Law = common sense

Law= common sense? wut? just type dumb us laws in google and you'll find plenty that are not common sense and are pretty much retarded.

Also, as future is unpredictable, why do you think it will be true ? Do you got any facts and proofs that it will be the case in the future ?

You don't decide for something that is an uncertain possibility, you decide for something that is guaranteed.

Posted

Law= common sense? wut? just type dumb us laws in google and you'll find plenty that are not common sense and are pretty much retarded.

Also, as future is unpredictable, why do you think it will be true ? Do you got any facts and proofs that it will be the case in the future ?

You don't decide for something that is an uncertain possibility, you decide for something that is guaranteed.

most of the basic laws are common sense, and consumer protection law is one of them

Posted

most of the basic laws are common sense, and consumer protection law is one of them

I suggest opening your horizons a lot because there is one thing that define common sense: it's that it isn't common.0

Take any philosophy book, humanist pamphlet, social studie.. They all say the same thing : due to difference between people (physiologic, psychologic, social, "racial" (this one due to racisme)), common sense doesn't exist.

That "basic law" you speak off doesn't exist in some countries (heck, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist in North Korea)..

Thinking that your value should be shared by everyone is also pretty bigot.

Posted

I suggest opening your horizons a lot because there is one thing that define common sense: it's that it isn't common.0

Take any philosophy book, humanist pamphlet, social studie.. They all say the same thing : due to difference between people (physiologic, psychologic, social, "racial" (this one due to racisme)), common sense doesn't exist.

That "basic law" you speak off doesn't exist in some countries (heck, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist in North Korea)..

Thinking that your value should be shared by everyone is also pretty bigot.

I have lived in US, Canada, Japan, and China, that's over half the economy in the world. The basic laws are mostly identical. It is also a common sense for everyone to follow the basic laws. As for "some countries" I could care less.

Posted

will be well over 500 mill closer to the 1 billion mark for a +0 as dk is the best class in game at awakening.

Posted

No

Source? As far as I'm aware the item always goes to the highest bidder

Posted

If they are price tagging everything and not allowing free trade then I think having to pay for more than the tagged price is a fraud.

I knew it. That little ho at the Heidel marketplace who always tells me I can trust her is just pocketing the extra money from the pre-orders!

I knew it...