• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Perspective of a returning player

38 posts in this topic

Posted

First thing I noticed when I return is the still ongoing overwhelming stupidity of the devs still mishandling the market pearl shop. Doing restricted items sold instead of a restricted currency gain while botching the concept of equalizing pearl vs money gain so people will only sell the most lucrative things on the in-game market, like seriously? Anyone who wants to purchase short of anything from there, regardless of how much they bid is equal with that of winning the lottery which is NOT okay for a game that already requires a one time payment fee to play it.

Second thing I returned to is the, STILL, ongoing groups of people bullying other players out of leveling zones: http://i.imgur.com/vnRqqg6.jpg

It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to try and level up before I was assaulted by a group of 2-3 other players that were both above my own level with astronomically better gear for no other reason that I too, was also trying to gain experience by killing mobs.

Third and last thing which just immediately made me uninstall the game (again) is how they STILL haven't added a free-to-play option of acquiring pets after they removed the level 10-15 quest to do so and later giving us statements that they'd "look into it" after launch. The only non pearlshop ways to get them remains to either have 5000 hours in-game or winning the lottery that is the market place with no pre-orders allowed in it and they remain to be more meta than ever as it takes ages upon ages to loot mobs with said mobs also disappearing quite quickly after being killed.

6 people like this

Posted

K, bye

2 people like this

Posted

K, bye

Thank you for proving to me and everyone else that the community, both in-game and on the forums is the same, toxic cesspit as ever.

God bless.

5 people like this

Posted

Thank you for proving to me and everyone else that the community, both in-game and on the forums is the same, toxic cesspit as ever.

God bless.

Weren't you leaving? Please keep your word.

6 people like this

Posted

You CAN buy pets off the marketplace, got a dog today, it's hard but it is a f2p option

also getting killed isn't a huge deal, it harmed them more than you(not at a all) lol

lastly the pearl shop is what it is, it's not gonna change, if you thought it would you're delusional.

you know where the door is, plz save us from your fits over trivial shit and don't come back

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok i will bite since i am bored at work.

Second thing I returned to is the, STILL, ongoing groups of people bullying other players out of leveling zones: http://i.imgur.com/vnRqqg6.jpg

Well what do you expect. You come back to game with low level and gear and first thing you did was google "Where do i level at 56 black desert" and now you are upset because someone killed you and chased you from one of the main rotations at sausans. [Deleted] you have no bussiness soloing Sausans ... find a party or guild to carry you or go helms or something similar. Besides sausans are also guild quest area and it is not unusual that strong players on a guild quest will push you off spot. Its an OWPVP game for a reason. Theme park games are aboundant and you can go play those anytime you want to a safe instanced envoriment where weekend players enjoy their time tab targeting.

t didn't take me more than 5 minutes to try and level up before I was assaulted by a group of 2-3 other players that were both above my own level with astronomically better gear for no other reason that I too, was also trying to gain experience by killing mobs.

5 minutes .... you jumped on someones rotation boi. No wonder they killed you ... [Deleted]

The only non pearlshop ways to get them remains to either have 5000 hours in-game or winning the lottery that is the market place

with no pre-orders allowed in it

and they remain to be more meta than ever as it takes ages upon ages to loot mobs with said mobs also disappearing quite quickly after being killed.

LOOOL you actually think you would get pet via preorder when you JUST came back to the game?  hahahhahah :D yea right ... no preorder allowed is so that people like you can actually have a chance in getting it via bidding phase because you clearly do not have 70-100 mil to place a preorder on a pet.

[Deleted]

[Deleted/edited content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted/edited content] Inappropriate language
2 people like this

Posted

Ok i will bite since i am bored at work.

Well what do you expect. You come back to game with sh.it level and gear and first thing you did was google "Where do i level at 56 black desert" and now you are upset because someone killed you and chased you from one of the main rotations at sausans. You are a scrub you have no bussiness soloing Sausans ...

odd the way perception shifts , i mean a solo player with bad gear and the appropriate level goes into an xp ground for his level gear/gets bounced out by a group of god geared over leveled players eeking out a few grams of xp from the greyed out no threat mobs there because they lack the g-----s to go where they should be and choose instead to overcrowd a low level area , and hes the scrub.... 

4 people like this

Posted

It sounds like this game this isn't for you. 

Posted

It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to try and level up before I was assaulted by a group of 2-3 other players that were both above my own level with astronomically better gear for no other reason that I too, was also trying to gain experience by killing mobs.

there are literally tons of places to grind that don't have people in them

1 person likes this

Posted

You'll get over it, just a bad purchase (for you), it happens. 

Posted

God bless.

you need to understand that bad eggs are everywhere, even yourself, I, anyone can be one during our journey here. It's like real world, different people everywhere, but this is a viral forum so no need to get upset. Focus on the game and what it offers. Many design decisions various people at varying degree disagree with, but the game as an mmorpg is unique and not worth putting aside due to trivial matters. Buckle up, longterm progression and efficient means awaits!

Posted

I never interrupt other rotations and i usually do not fight back (i am a PvE player :P)

You can just let them kill you.You loose nothing and you can come back there again, and again, and again. The one who kills you get karma malus and, above all, he wastes his time as he has to fight you so his rotation is ruined anyway.

Actually Pkilling does not repay efficiently in this game

Posted

Mate, if I was you, get some pvp practise, I grief people in sausans all the time, I dont grind for long, so finding a party is hard, but I have a good pvp combo, so usually when they try to kill me, I bait, and usually kill 1 or 2 before dying (unless their gear is wtfop) but its super fun regardless, thats what I love about this game, if you play wow, or do what the other guy said, and make friends with everyone, game can be a bit dull and a grind, the pvp aspect in this game is one of the funner sides to it!

Also, just pay a tenner for a pet, or hawk the shop, ull get there, its an RPG you can't rush through tihngs.

I see it a lot "why cant i snap my fingers and have an op pet"

Also, regarding the pvp aspect, im only grunil+15/yuria duo etc

but if u hate being killed, then maybe this game isnt for u, cuz when i get killed i make sure they suffer for it

Posted

Pearl market needs improvements ofc... Not only normalization of pearl-silver ratio but even increase of it...

Ofc you get killed at the best silver farming locations as solo, when you ----- up rotation of group that was already there... They rpotect their spot... As long as Valencia sucks, this will be happening... You need to look for 2nd/3rd tier spots if you cant compete with others...

We got i think 4 pets already just from events... If you have played you would know... Guys playing got them, plebs logging in once per 3 months just to cry didnt... They wouldnt help you anyway, since you barely play...

tl;dr: Less QQ, more pewpew and you wouldnt have a problem...

Posted

Well what do you expect. You come back to game with sh.it level and gear and first thing you did was google "Where do i level at 56 black desert" and now you are upset because someone killed you and chased you from one of the main rotations at sausans. You are a scrub you have no bussiness soloing Sausans ... find a party or guild to carry you or go helms or something similar. Besides sausans are also guild quest area and it is not unusual that strong players on a guild quest will push you off spot. Its an OWPVP game for a reason. Theme park games are aboundant and you can go play those anytime you want to a safe instanced envoriment where weekend players enjoy their time tab targeting.

Thing is, he's actually the one that should be at Sausans in terms of both level and gear.

It's the level 58-60+ 200+ AP players that should go grind somewhere else instead of than oneshotting grey mobs.

But the money at Sausan is too good, compared to most spots appropriate for level 58-60. Only higher level spot that comes close in terms of cash is Pila Ku, but it's miles away, retard travelling time and you might need as much as 240+ AP(depending on class) to speed clear the packs.

If higher level spots had better profit, players like OP wouldn't get insta------d while trying to grind level appropriate mobs. Instead he would get attacked&flagged on by another level 55-56 player and at least have a chance to defend himself and learn stuff. Or he would just roll over and die and go QQ about PK on forum, who knows9_9

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Weren't you leaving? Please keep your word.

I said i uninstalled the game, not that I left it nor the forums. Do some actual reading next time to avoid the embarassment [Deleted] But It's still quite good to see that you're completely brickwalled as to what to say after being pointed out as a troll, though. Proves my point AND gives me a good laugh at your lack of substance when arguing and overall manners.

Again, god bless friend.

You CAN buy pets off the marketplace, got a dog today, it's hard but it is a f2p option

If you bothered to read the OP, I never once said it was "Impossible". I said It's a lottery, AKA an 0.00001% buying chance [Deleted]. Read the OP.

also getting killed isn't a huge deal, it harmed them more than you(not at a all) lol

It is a pretty big deal depending on how much gems you have adorned with your gear. [Deleted]

Well what do you expect. You come back to game with sh.it level and gear

Hmmh, yeah no. My level is precisely for killing mobs in that zone, which you can see on the map. Furthermore, you have absolute no idea what gear I have as I am wearing a costume. [Deleted]

5 minutes .... you jumped on someones rotation boi. No wonder they killed you ...

Haha, no. [Deleted] They didn't actually kill me. After outmaneuvering & blocking them for about 3 minutes amidst pounding my lesser gear against their 300+ DP, I legged it successfully.

no preorder allowed is so that scrubs like you can actually have a chance in getting it via bidding phase because you clearly do not have 70-100 mil to place a preorder on a pet.

I actually have about 200 million in cash but yeah. [Deleted]

Pearl market needs improvements ofc... Not only normalization of pearl-silver ratio but even increase of it...

Ofc you get killed at the best silver farming locations as solo, when you ----- up rotation of group that was already there...

Woah, buddy. Who told you I wasn't there first?

We got i think 4 pets already just from events...

That were all extremely limited duration and "sign in nonstop for a month" stuff. Events are cool but they are supposed to supplement the baseline game. Not be a crucial part of it.

tl;dr: Less QQ, more pewpew and you wouldnt have a problem...

Okay, you're just acting braindead at this point. Read the OP and stop presuming things next time.

[Edited/deleted content] Inappropriate // offensive language

Edited by p0hil

Posted

odd the way perception shifts , i mean a solo player with bad gear and the appropriate level goes into an xp ground for his level gear/gets bounced out by a group of god geared over leveled players eeking out a few grams of xp from the greyed out no threat mobs there because they lack the g-----s to go where they should be and choose instead to overcrowd a low level area , and hes the scrub.... 

Its a flaw in the game design. the 'Best' spots in the game are level 54-56. everything beyond that is quite bad untill you get 230+ap with an accuracy build.

if you want to grind spots appropriate for your level, you'll either have to start Karma greifing, or go to lower spots there isnt an alternative. Blame PA.

Posted

It is a pretty big deal depending on how much gems you have adorned with your gear. Please pull your head out of your àrse next time you decide to post on a forum. Thanks.

Sorry but you lose nothing being killed in PvP except trade items iirc.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a MMO with open world PvP. I don't know what's so confusing about this. Either farm an off rotation at Sausans, switch channels or go somewhere else. It's not a big deal, we all been there. Most of us have too much self-respect to post like this on public forums, however.

Posted

STILL players go to Sausan like it would be the only thing existing in game, and then come back to forum and whine that everyone else is going to Sausan too.. lol

Posted

I said i uninstalled the game, not that I left it nor the forums. Do some actual reading next time to avoid the embarassment [Deleted] But It's still quite good to see that you're completely brickwalled as to what to say after being pointed out as a troll, though. Proves my point AND gives me a good laugh at your lack of substance when arguing and overall manners.

Again, god bless friend.

If you bothered to read the OP, I never once said it was "Impossible". I said It's a lottery, AKA an 0.00001% buying chance [Deleted]. Read the OP.

It is a pretty big deal depending on how much gems you have adorned with your gear. [Deleted]

Hmmh, yeah no. My level is precisely for killing mobs in that zone, which you can see on the map. Furthermore, you have absolute no idea what gear I have as I am wearing a costume. [Deleted]

Haha, no. [Deleted] They didn't actually kill me. After outmaneuvering & blocking them for about 3 minutes amidst pounding my lesser gear against their 300+ DP, I legged it successfully.

I actually have about 200 million in cash but yeah. [Deleted]

Woah, buddy. Who told you I wasn't there first?

That were all extremely limited duration and "sign in nonstop for a month" stuff. Events are cool but they are supposed to supplement the baseline game. Not be a crucial part of it.

Okay, you're just acting braindead at this point. Read the OP and stop presuming things next time.

So we are back again to "i am special snowflake and want everything for free" syndrome...

If you dont want to spent few bucks, and you cant even bother to log in for 10 minutes in 30 days out of 40 for a pet, dont complain and go play sth else... Bcs with this halfassed attitude i am surprised you even hit lvl 56...

But then again leveling up is getting easier and easier, so every pleb hits awakening currently...

And despite seeing you tryin to upgrade your gear and ragequit in tears would be fun, you probably should look for other game... Bcs the biggest problems for you are far from the real issues the game currently has... Believe it or not, but your lazy ass aint problem for anyone but you...

Posted

So we are back again to "i am special snowflake and want everything for free" syndrome...

If you dont want to spent few bucks, and you cant even bother to log in for 10 minutes in 30 days out of 40 for a pet, dont complain and go play sth else... Bcs with this halfassed attitude i am surprised you even hit lvl 56...

But then again leveling up is getting easier and easier, so every pleb hits awakening currently...

And despite seeing you tryin to upgrade your gear and ragequit in tears would be fun, you probably should look for other game... Bcs the biggest problems for you are far from the real issues the game currently has... Believe it or not, but your lazy ass aint problem for anyone but you...

And he apparently has a potty mouth! Oh my goodness. :( 

Posted

First thing I noticed when I return is the still ongoing overwhelming stupidity of the devs still mishandling the market pearl shop. Doing restricted items sold instead of a restricted currency gain while botching the concept of equalizing pearl vs money gain so people will only sell the most lucrative things on the in-game market, like seriously?

This is literally the only thing I agreed with in your post.

I'm glad those guys killed you. There's little I hate more than some weak solo player in sausans (or even a weak group) trying to claim an area they can't grind efficiently, or interrupting someone else's rotation. Also, just fyi, sausans and pirates remain top tier silver farming spots. There are reasons to grind besides xp. If you don't like OP players being at sausans, blame the devs, not the players. No one is going to throw away free silver so you can xp super slowly. People with bad gear should xp somewhere else. Or get good gear. Or give up.

Posted

First thing I noticed when I return is the still ongoing overwhelming stupidity of the devs still mishandling the market pearl shop. Doing restricted items sold instead of a restricted currency gain while botching the concept of equalizing pearl vs money gain so people will only sell the most lucrative things on the in-game market, like seriously? Anyone who wants to purchase short of anything from there, regardless of how much they bid is equal with that of winning the lottery which is NOT okay for a game that already requires a one time payment fee to play it.

Third and last thing which just immediately made me uninstall the game (again) is how they STILL haven't added a free-to-play option of acquiring pets after they removed the level 10-15 quest to do so and later giving us statements that they'd "look into it" after launch. The only non pearlshop ways to get them remains to either have 5000 hours in-game or winning the lottery that is the market place with no pre-orders allowed in it and they remain to be more meta than ever as it takes ages upon ages to loot mobs with said mobs also disappearing quite quickly after being killed.

ok, no one cares . 

you don't like the game, don't play it. 
just make sense.

Posted

Simple dont play a game thath already bored u in the past . And btw why stay on a game doing same mob untill u have health/brains problems...