• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My ranger is Broken :O

12 posts in this topic

Posted

After patch 5th April, today..just now I went to kill first mob. Wandering Rogue Den, I'm lvl 59 awakening AP 218.

So..surprise within 10 minute that my patience lasted - I farm mobs there twice longer then before patch and I even had TRI weapon switched to TET (should go faster then before ain't it, even if little) Breezy Blade swiped one hit...now Im like 80 y old ranger trying to compete with my grandchildren in long jumping. What was changed (im not number smart, detail wiz) with patch? Why after 10min I just gonna quit this mob killing and not come back to it. Rangers were not super grinders to begin with, why and what was broken now? :(

Any explanation to the dummie?

@CM_Aethon

Posted

mb they increased dp of these mobs? have u tried other farm spots as well?

Posted

Are you overweight?

Posted (edited)

Got confirm from other ranger in farming other area it felt tougher then before and we're talking bout grey mobs.

Besides the lvl difference and sufficient high AP comparing these mobs, the slight DP change if any made, should not be sensed this heavy.

I enjoyed my class, even if not godly grinder, didn't care. But rollback to feeling like I wear at best DUO weapon and back to lvl 56.

But guess if nobody else noticed, I'm imagining or smth, back to life skills, axes work like before ^^

Edited by Nighteye

Posted

I'll agree. Small mobs die in one spin but the bigger ones take longer.. I tried it yesterday and i might be wrong or its in my imagination but they do feel tougher for me as well.

I've been grinding there forever. I tried many classes, and yesterday went on my ranger. They do feel a bit weird..

Posted

Thank you for your reply, least I don't feel like lone delusional now :)

Posted

This is happening to me as lvl 60 witch also.  I believe I have found the problem:  it does not seem like my second "auto" skill is going off.  I don't know about rangers but witch awakenings have a second skill that auto triggers for extra damage once you use the first skill.  I am not seeing the second blast.  Check your skills and see

Posted

This is happening to me as lvl 60 witch also.  I believe I have found the problem:  it does not seem like my second "auto" skill is going off.  I don't know about rangers but witch awakenings have a second skill that auto triggers for extra damage once you use the first skill.  I am not seeing the second blast.  Check your skills and see

unlike witch/wiz all other classes actually have to press buttons to use their skills so yes people know if they're using their skills or not

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing wrong with skills. They've been changing the strength of mobs without telling anyone every few patches or so since valencia. They made desert fogans super tanky for a few weeks and then moved them back to paper. They're just doing the same thing here. I know they made mobs weaker in our version at one point. Sometimes I wonder if these patches they move over mess that up and then they eventually realize their mistake and fix it. Benefits of having hidden stats I suppose.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

They seemed to have capped the AP that counts on mobs depending on the mob level. I get a feeling this was taking a shot at all the level 58+ with 200+ AP who are still farming at manes/rogues/elrics/helms and pushing out all the lowbies in the process. 

1 person likes this

Posted

After patch 5th April, today..just now I went to kill first mob. Wandering Rogue Den, I'm lvl 59 awakening AP 218.

So..surprise within 10 minute that my patience lasted - I farm mobs there twice longer then before patch and I even had TRI weapon switched to TET (should go faster then before ain't it, even if little) Breezy Blade swiped one hit...now Im like 80 y old ranger trying to compete with my grandchildren in long jumping. What was changed (im not number smart, detail wiz) with patch? Why after 10min I just gonna quit this mob killing and not come back to it. Rangers were not super grinders to begin with, why and what was broken now? :(

Any explanation to the dummie?

@CM_Aethon

I noticed it as well, I used to grind skill points in Abandoned iron mine and I could kill everything but Executors in 1 spin, now I don't, even tho I went from TRI to TET dandy this week it's ridiculous; since they're grays.

You know what I've noticed too? That the spin hurts mobs depending on how far they are from you, the ones in the center taking the most damage, IDK if this was the case before but I had not noticed a difference till recently, I think people are right and they're buffing mobs defense without telling us.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0