• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best Class For Grinding?

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Howdy great peeps,

I've been playing for roughly a month now & I quite like the game, after playing for a while.
But I was just wondering, what is the "most effective" class for killing mobs as fast as possible?

I'd prefer it if the class doesn't have too many combos required in order to do it effectively.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Duckhat

Posted

Wizard/Witch

Possibly DK from what Ive heard.

Posted

wiz/witch/musa and dinky kong.

infact, as far as ive tried. DK trumps them ALL by a large margin

1 person likes this

Posted

witch grinds faster than wizard. 

Posted

Wizard / Witch Lightning

Tamer 200% rage skill

Maehwa 200% rage skill

Ranger something with airstrike

Musa his big tornado skill

Valkyrie Shield throw

Posted

Wizard/Witch go ape shit on everything ez mode. The gap btw WT/WZ and other classes is gigantic as F. 

Posted

Should also be mentioned that wizard/witch doesnt need any hp/mp pots to grind since the have many skills that restore those at relatively short CDs.

Posted

Awakened DK is the fastest (as reported from KR) and puts wizards to shame. 

Posted

Awakened DK is the fastest (as reported from KR) and puts wizards to shame. 

He only played for a ~ month so don't expect that he has even a awkening yet 

Posted

Wizard/Witch is the best for everything.

Grinding.... check

PVP 1vs1..... check

PVP RBF....check

Nodewars/Siegewars.....check

World Boss/Elite mob/Gatekeeper....check

PK'ing a bunch of ppl with ease....check

1 shot a lvl 60 non Wizard/Witch with 480 GS as a lvl 57 Wizard/Witch with lower GS....check

Why bother with other classes. 

4 people like this

Posted

Musa PvE god , Mobility is far too superior to any other classes for pve.

Posted

Go DK or Witch/wizzard for a well rounded class that excels at every aspect of the game with least gear.

Posted

Valkyrie Shield throw

What the -----.

2 people like this

Posted

What the -----.

• Can I be more disappointed?
  • xD

Posted

What the -----.

It can be cast very fast and it hits multiple enemies and the shield bounces multiple times to the same enemies wich makes it perfect for PvE farming with high AP, it can kill 14 to 16 mobs at sausons at the same speed as Tamer, Musa, Wizard / Witch (Lightning).

And it was just a example for no combos grinding.

Posted (edited)

It can be cast very fast and it hits multiple enemies and the shield bounces multiple times to the same enemies wich makes it perfect for PvE farming with high AP, it can kill 14 to 16 mobs at sausons at the same speed as Tamer, Musa, Wizard / Witch (Lightning).

You have no [Edited] clue.

And you even have the audacity to say "no combos grinding".

[Edited content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil

Posted (edited)

[Deleted]

Tamer 200% rage skill Maehwa 200% rage skill

You can't get 200% unless someone helps you so gl with that.

"Musa his big tornado skill"

Srsly ? Who even grinds with pre-awak ???

Are you sure you are even playing the game buddy? Ples.

[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted content] Inappropriate language

Posted

You have no -----ing clue.

And you even have the audacity to say "no combos grinding".

you are bad , just as your first post about classes.

Tamer 200% rage skill Maehwa 200% rage skill

You can't get 200% unless someone helps you so gl with that.

"Musa his big tornado skill"

Srsly ? Who even grinds with pre-awak ???

Are you sure you are even playing the game buddy? Ples.

yea shout on me push me in the ground, its just the internet lets piss of people........

the topic creater sais he only played about a month, i give him just some basics, Shield throw can be used on quick slot, is very affective it also stuns enemies. For the Rage skills, all 200% rage skills can be cast without having 200% rage!!! (Its just a skill) must i be a god or something to know every single skill name out of my head!!!!!!!!!!! Most people who just playes about a month doesn't have the proper gear!!!!!!! to farm with Awkening. Awkening looks strong but if its AP is 10+ below your normal AP Pre-Awk still is stronger and deal more damage. Yes i still play the game, no i m not a god, and hell no i'm not the best player!!!

Every class is good in PvE and indeed Musa has his mobilty with him. Those Classes from my original post are top grinders in my experience (without having to do combos)!!!

Wizard and witch, Tamer, Maehwa, Musa, Ranger and Valkyrie

If you don't agree be polite with each other and give your own opinion in a post, don't just throw negative feedback wich has nothing to do with the orignal post!!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yea shout on me push me in the ground, its just the internet lets piss of people........

the topic creater sais he only played about a month, i give him just some basics, Shield throw can be used on quick slot, is very affective it also stuns enemies. For the Rage skills, all 200% rage skills can be cast without having 200% rage!!! (Its just a skill) must i be a god or something to know every single skill name out of my head!!!!!!!!!!! Most people who just playes about a month doesn't have the proper gear!!!!!!! to farm with Awkening. Awkening looks strong but if its AP is 10+ below your normal AP Pre-Awk still is stronger and deal more damage. Yes i still play the game, no i m not a god, and hell no i'm not the best player!!!

Every class is good in PvE and indeed Musa has his mobilty with him. Those Classes from my original post are top grinders in my experience (without having to do combos)!!!

Wizard and witch, Tamer, Maehwa, Musa, Ranger and Valkyrie

If you don't agree be polite with each other and give your own opinion in a post, don't just throw negative feedback wich has nothing to do with the orignal post!!!

If you're not level 56+ in a month you're barely playing at all.

Also, why the hell are you even bringing up 200% BSR skills if you mean "use them without 200% BSR, it's utterly and completely pointless.

Valks are decent in pve, thats it. But it's not cause of the shield throw.

Edited by p0hil

Posted (edited)

So far I have leveled a Sorc, Valk, DK, Kuno, Maehwa, Witch and I don't find any of them to be exceptional in either direction. If they are over geared, they kill faster with more margin for error. They all have a basic combo potential that will motor through mobs. Some damage out with right mouse combos, some damage with left mouse combos.

Personally I found Maehwa to be the highest damage producer with less gear and less finger twister combos. Shift+Q, RMB+LMB. I start all classes with +7 main and secondary because I know I can extract the stones back out of them. She was the only one I burned to 49 lock and didn't feel any urge to graduate the +7 over that.

Edited by Ioci

Posted (edited)

If you're not level 56+ in a month you're barely playing at all.

If you're not level 56 in two days (starting from 0) with all the stuffs for beginners, you're not playing at all.

Edited by Nimre

Posted

lemme correct that title.

Best Class For Grinding? Griefing.*

2 people like this

Posted

lemme correct that title.

Best Class For Grinding? Griefing.*

This is grief desert online didnt you know?

Posted

Kunoichi, Maewha, Dark Knight 
They're all super fast, Fantastic, and fabulous. (Pre-awakening as well) Their combo's are super easy to learn and memorize. 

Witch/Wizard if you want to bore yourself to death with 1-2 hit aoes.

Posted

Wizard/Witch is the best for everything.

Grinding.... check

PVP 1vs1..... check

PVP RBF....check

Nodewars/Siegewars.....check

World Boss/Elite mob/Gatekeeper....check

PK'ing a bunch of ppl with ease....check

1 shot a lvl 60 non Wizard/Witch with 480 GS as a lvl 57 Wizard/Witch with lower GS....check

Why bother with other classes. 

Light, they aren't great at 1v1. Everything else tho....