• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

28 posts in this topic

Posted

"After entering a field, trade shop use will be restricted for 10 minutes"

This is one of the most annoying and pointless things I have ever encountered in a game.

Majority of players would like to see it removed.

This stupidity can only help unemployed, pensioners and kids who have time to change the channel and wait the 10 f'n minutes, people who get up and get ready to work, people thanks to whom Black Desert exists and functions, don't have the damn time to wait 10 minutes just to sell the damn fish.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I hate that as well. But since you gotta wait 15 minutes to change channel anyways, it doesn't really matter. I'd be nice to not have a limit per channel and just let us turn all of them in.

Posted

Yeah, I hate that as well. But since you gotta wait 15 minutes to change channel anyways, it doesn't really matter. I'd be nice to not have a limit per channel and just let us turn all of them in.

Exactly, removing the limit would be the best option.

Posted

Most annoying thing in BDO is it's bad optimisation, stuttering, desync, unstable fps, pop-in effects.

8 people like this

Posted

Most annoying thing in BDO is it's bad optimisation, stuttering, desync, unstable fps, pop-in effects.

Most of your annoying things could be fixed by getting a computer that isn't shit.

Posted

Most of your annoying things could be fixed by getting a computer that isn't shit.

Ugh once again I have to explain myself.

i7 7700k at 5,2GHz + GTX 1080 overclcked to 2070MHz on core, SP961 M.2 SSD

i7 4790k at 4,7GHz + GTX 1070 overclcoked to 2133MHz on core + evo 850 pro ssd

i7 5960x at 4,6GHz + GTX 1080 in SLI overclcoked to 2050MHz on core, SP961 M.2 SSD 

i7 6950x at 4,4GHz + 4x GTX 1080 in SLI overclocked to 2050 on core, SM 961 M.2 in radi (2x of those SSDs) -> Unplayable for some reason

I tested BDO on all those PCs, and every single time when I run into city/town I get low fps, stuttering and other problems. My connection is dedicated 1Gbps both way link, so don't try to blame that.

This game just can't run stable 60fps in all cases, regardles of what PC you are using. You can forget about 120/144/165/185Hz, but I kinda understand that since it's MMORPG, and not many of them can deliver stable 120fps at all cases.

But BDO can't even run on 60fps all the time ... but because you are blaming my PC, I would like to see how you run trough Heidel or Calpehon on crowded servers. If you get stable 60fps while running in that city, you are God of Persia.

So before blaming someone for using "bad" PC, you should start using your brains.

4 people like this

Posted

So before blaming someone for using "bad" PC, you should start using your brains.

Clearly this is still a you problem. 

Most people don't have these issues even with less hardware, maybe you should try cleaning out your cache instead of wasting money on hardware that can't perform due to operator error.

Posted

Not sure why you gotta go totally opposite of what THIS thread is about, ----- about that shit in a different topic.

But to OP, yeah I wish they would just remove that limitation.

Posted

Most people don't have these issues even with less hardware, maybe you should try cleaning out your cache instead of wasting money on hardware that can't perform due to operator error.

Whatever floats your boat.

I know for a fact that this game have all those problems that I mentioned, and no1 can make me think otherwise. But you think whatever you want. I know I'm right ;) 

Not sure why you gotta go totally opposite of what THIS thread is about, ----- about that shit in a different topic.

Just gave my opinion on what's the most annoying thing.

Posted

Whatever floats your boat.

I know for a fact that this game have all those problems that I mentioned, and no1 can make me think otherwise. But you think whatever you want. I know I'm right ;) 

Just gave my opinion on what's the most annoying thing.

You need to realize folks will defend the game since they are quite content with 20-30fps.

4 people like this

Posted

Unstable servers most annoying by far. Tired of losing crystals.

Posted

The Shai in Velia

1 person likes this

Posted

You need to realize folks will defend the game since they are quite content with 20-30fps.

Yeah it seems like that.

Trust me, I like this game the most right now, and I can't find any other game that would be more interesting to me at this moment. But the things I said, should be fixed, so we can enjoy this game even more. Content wise, this game is great for me. Everything about it is great, except those unstable frames, pop in effects and desync. If developers can somehow fix that, I wouldn't have any trubles recomending this game to anyone interested in playing great MMORPG for long period of time.

1 person likes this

Posted

The fact we have the 15 min channel change lockout means we don't need this 10 minute trade timer as it applies when you switch character which is beyond stupid when you're locked out of changing channel for 15 minutes

Posted

Yeah it seems like that.

Trust me, I like this game the most right now, and I can't find any other game that would be more interesting to me at this moment. But the things I said, should be fixed, so we can enjoy this game even more. Content wise, this game is great for me. Everything about it is great, except those unstable frames, pop in effects and desync. If developers can somehow fix that, I wouldn't have any trubles recomending this game to anyone interested in playing great MMORPG for long period of time.

I love the combat and graphics in this game, but damnit, I get so upset not being able to enjoy the fast paced combat mechanics with a system that is rife with those same issues you raised! Disclaimer: I hate the hidden rng in this game.

Posted

its the dumb gear grind RNG

Posted

You :)

JK!

In serious note, the most annoying thing in black desert for me is less variety of hair templates?

Posted

So many things...

10 min imperial timer, boat maneuvering, swimming, autopath...

Posted (edited)

This is one of the most annoying and pointless things I have ever encountered in a game.

This stupidity can only help unemployed, pensioners and kids who have time to change the channel and wait the 10 f'n minutes, people who get up and get ready to work, people thanks to whom Black Desert exists and functions, don't have the damn time to wait 10 minutes just to sell the damn fish.

If you were fishing then you wouldnt log out unless disconnected. The lockout I assume exists to prevent looking for the best trade deals with channel hopping.

edit: imperial fishing is also based on channel you are on.

Edited by Raxor

Posted

If you were fishing then you wouldnt log out unless disconnected. The lockout I assume exists to prevent looking for the best trade deals with channel hopping.

edit: imperial fishing is also based on channel you are on.

But there are 2 ways of avoiding channel hopping:

-The stupid way: I mean the actual one.
-The clever way: Show the availability of the boxes/fishes that can be sold but set the 10 min timer to actual selling not to seeing available products.

See? Easy to solve problem with easy solution, but solving problems is not PA forte.

Posted

Those people you are referring to (unemployed, pensioners and kids) could easily point out the amount of advantage you employed people get by having more money to purchase convenience items on the cash shop. 

Both time and money are external factors that give players and advantage.  If you want to limit one you must also accept that the other might need more limits as well.

These kinds of arguments, about external factors such as time and money, should only be made with game wide balance (between time and money) in mind.

Disclosure:  I'm one of the pensioners you mention.

Posted

Yes, totally agree!! I hate it as well. But what can we do?

Posted

-----ing serves is the most annoying thing to me. When can I stay connected for a long time as I want?

Posted

annoying things:

• wow is first mmo
  • Bdo is p2w
  • refugees discussion on roleplay chat

Posted

"most of people", my guild is full of people which finds this game really bad optimized...We should be a really really really rare exception.