• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did they ever fix the serendia special?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

According to some older sources the serendia special didn't actually give any accuracy, was this ever patched?

Posted

No foods/elixirs provide any ACC in PvP (elixirs neither AP)... Working as intended... They are supposted to be used PvE only...

Posted

What about the increase effect from crit/downattack/air attack etc?

Posted

No foods/elixirs provide any ACC in PvP (elixirs neither AP)... Working as intended... They are supposted to be used PvE only...

Source?

Posted

source or are you talking out of ur ass?

Posted

Source?

source or are you talking out of ur ass?

Feel free to look it up.. Am not saving every link i stumble upon in case of newbies not bein able to use search function...

Posted

Feel free to look it up.. Am not saving every link i stumble upon in case of newbies not bein able to use search function...

yea i look it up and all i saw are retards that make shit up and sheep that follow their words like its the bible.

Posted

scrubs gg

Posted

yea i look it up and all i saw are retards that make shit up and sheep that follow their words like its the bible.

Then keep thinking its bugged Mr. Sheep...

Posted

No accuracy increasing items work in pvp except [EVENT] items (black tea worked).
Alch stones
food
elixirs
house buffs

None increase pvp accuracy. Last i tested was 3 weeks ago, so unless they suddenly patched it, they don't effect pvp.

Posted

What in the -----....if it doesnt buff in pvp it should say on the item "NOT IN PVP!!!!"

How the ----- are we supposed to know what items will and wont work in pvp? I mean, i know the game is secretive but ive been using serendia specials in PVP forever. NOW i hear that they dont affect you.

1 person likes this

Posted

No accuracy increasing items work in pvp except [EVENT] items (black tea worked).
Alch stones
food
elixirs
house buffs

None increase pvp accuracy. Last i tested was 3 weeks ago, so unless they suddenly patched it, they don't effect pvp.

wait, i thought alchemy stone did at least...

Posted

Then keep thinking its bugged Mr. Sheep...

Be sure to end every sentence with an ellipsis... In every post... And be really condescending to everyone... Pretending you're smart... Really makes you look really smart... You know...?

Calling someone a sheep because he won't believe everything you say at face value is both ironic and stupid. Stop being childish. No one needs that, especially in a game where they do their best not to make you properly informed. Get over yourself, you're not special. At all.

1 person likes this

Posted

wait, i thought alchemy stone did at least...

destruction AP/ACC doesn't work in pvp

Protection everything works

Posted

o, so that's why there are so many sharp destruction alchemy stones sitting in marketplace. This is pretty dumb.

Posted

Be sure to end every sentence with an ellipsis... In every post... And be really condescending to everyone... Pretending you're smart... Really makes you look really smart... You know...?

Calling someone a sheep because he won't believe everything you say at face value is both ironic and stupid. Stop being childish. No one needs that, especially in a game where they do their best not to make you properly informed. Get over yourself, you're not special. At all.

Just bad habit... Word sheep used he himself for describing someone blindly following random shit found on the internet without checking it...  Hence i just called him what he wanted to be called...

Special? Back at you... I at least bother looking up info or test things myself, before calling others sheeps or snowflakes... While you guys just cry, complain and pretend to be high and mighty on the internet...

Told him how it works... He started sheep-ing... I aknowledged his sheep-ment... Then another snowflake appeared...

Posted

o, so that's why there are so many sharp destruction alchemy stones sitting in marketplace. This is pretty dumb.

Nop its cause they are easiest to make profit from... Most players dont even know if they works in pvp or not...

Posted

So not even the ignore Ressistances either?

Posted

This is a very wild statement. Are you telling us that Alchemy Stones of destruction should simply be sold away because they do not work at all?

Posted

This is a very wild statement. Are you telling us that Alchemy Stones of destruction should simply be sold away because they do not work at all?

Ressists ignore and attack/casting speed is for PvP...

1 person likes this

Posted

SOURCE, or you're talking out of your ass. Most of my guild uses destruction stones. Ive NEVER heard that destro alch stones dont do anything in pvp. That would literally be the most retarted thing this game has ever thrown at me.

Posted (edited)

SOURCE, or you're talking out of your ass. Most of my guild uses destruction stones. Ive NEVER heard that destro alch stones dont do anything in pvp. That would literally be the most retarted thing this game has ever thrown at me.

Really the most retarded?

Honestly could you chose just one "most retarded" thing the "devs" do here?

I dare you! ( everytime I say something is most retarded, I than find another one to put at the top of the list...."

When will people accept that we are dealing with some of the worst Devs/ Publishers? 

Edited by Pavo

Posted

Really the most retarded?

Honestly could you chose just one "most retarded" thing the "devs" do here?

I dare you! ( everytime I say something is most retarded, I than find another one to put at the top of the list...."

Most retarded to date*

To think that i've been using food and alchemy stone buffs which give NO STATS IN PVP is beyond my comprehension. The reason I'm scepticle about this is that they do tell us which skills have "reduced damage in pvp" and such.

If they tell us with our skills, then they should (logically) tell us which food and alch buffs work in pvp or not. 

If it is confirmed that the food and alch stones dont give buffs in pvp, then its no wonder there is so much unbalance in this game. FFS I've been running around with all these active buffs in node wars and potentially half of them were doing nothing. SERIOUSLY PA?...

1 person likes this

Posted

Here be trolls ...

Posted

What in the -----....if it doesnt buff in pvp it should say on the item "NOT IN PVP!!!!"

How the ----- are we supposed to know what items will and wont work in pvp? I mean, i know the game is secretive but ive been using serendia specials in PVP forever. NOW i hear that they dont affect you.

..... Koreans.

Nuff' said. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0