• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fix your server (✿◡‿◡)

21 posts in this topic

Posted

They're shit.

4 people like this

Posted

They're shit.

Like this post

1 person likes this

Posted

They're shit.

Can you elaborate on what technical aspect of the physical server is failing for you right now?

Posted

Desync is preventing me from grinding.  I ended up getting killed by mobs.  When I thought I was safe it rubberbanded me back and I almost died again.  People say that its because of the cherry tree event but anyway the servers really are bad though :/ 

Posted

@Aethernal I thought it was you ._.'

is OP your bro/sis/pony??

Posted

Since recent patch I'm unable to grind on my main because I don't want to die/lose xp. The entire world will freeze but wont dc me so I continue to take dmg from mobs and die while on my screen I can only aimlessly run around or v. Keep lagging out, dcing in completely unpopulated areas. Rubberbanding literally everywhere all the time. Can only land 1/5 grabs due to desynch. I'll cc someone in front of me, they'll teleport over 50 meters from me but still be ccd.

The only thing I can do rn is life skill. The game is actually unplayable. 

Posted

@Aethernal I thought it was you ._.'

is OP your bro/sis/pony??

Who knows. (✿◡‿◡)

2 people like this

Posted

They're shit.

I have no problems with any of the servers, ever thought it could be your end?

Posted

Desync is preventing me from grinding.  I ended up getting killed by mobs.  When I thought I was safe it rubberbanded me back and I almost died again.  People say that its because of the cherry tree event but anyway the servers really are bad though :/ 

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I haven't done anything worthwhile in weeks. Every time I go to Mansha to get SP for my DK, very quickly it turns out I'm doing skills and the goblins are just standing there still, so I have to wait 30-60 seconds for the skill to go off and everything around me dies. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere even remotely lethal like that, because I would just die, or get pk'd. And that's with no other players around, in Mansha. Last time I went to Karanda, I apparently died, but the game didn't properly let the client know I was dead, so I looked like I was full hp but every time I tried to do a skill it was like "nah dog, you're dead". I had to force the application closed and relaunch in order to see myself as dead and return to the nearest node.

It's kinda bad even in towns. Often NPCs like the storage manager or marketplace guy won't load. Pretty fun when the market board doesn't sync either, it shows there's something there, but I try to click on it, but it doesn't offer me anything to bid on. Don't notice it as much chopping wood, but that's just because you don't care that it desynced because it does eventually resync, some hundreds of timbers later. For active play, leveling horses, or even attempting to move anywhere without getting rubberbanded/reloaded back, though, it's pretty horrendous.

I'm not really sure why it seems to affect some people and not others. I tried clearing the DNS cache like the GM suggested in that support thread, but no luck. Other than when the servers literally were crashing for everyone, I didn't really have these problems prior to the cherry blossom event, and I don't have any problems with any other games or internet services. Since this game is unplayable, I would suspect if it was nothing more than my local internet connection, pretty much everything would be unplayable. Seems more likely certain routes have problems, since some people say the servers are amazing, and others say they are absolute garbage. Either way, it's pretty odd a lot of people should suddenly start having this same kind of issue on the same patch.

But clearly, a large chunk of the population just suddenly had their internet start sucking on that day, right? Seems the most likely answer. OP started a very unconstructive thread with an unconstructive post, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

Posted

Gotta say it...my joy over the game running better since last patch is over now. Back to the same old tricks already. Regularly returning after going afk to see connection lost screen. Stuck to my horse again repeatedly the last few days. And whether or not I seem to get a good connection appears to be back in the hands of rngeesus. What the heck is going on with this game? I have never had these issues with the many other online games I play. Just this one. It is honestly reaching the point where I gotta stop, purely because some days I simply cannot play. 

Posted

cmon guys, it's normal to have 5-10s and even up to 20s lag spikes every 30s in an mmo.  specially when you have 18 other mmos on the same pc that perform near flawlessly or as flawless as an mmo can perform.  it's always on your end! oh and before customer service tries to help i'll start it off....."I'm gonna need you to go reset your router." ;)

C:/sarcasm = 1  

1 person likes this

Posted

The most frustrating thing about his is that before DK patch beginning of March I never had any of these issues despite being Australian. Before March I had never been dc'd/weird lag that wasn't caused by my ISP, literally never experienced any of these issues before. It's incredibly disheartening to see a game that I've played for over a year now with no issues suddenly become unplayable and for the publisher to take no accountability of these changes. :/

Posted (edited)

I've had tons of lag, started with the time of the "new world"/merge.  It was around for a while, then gone, then ads came and lag, then gone and now back.  I have talked with my ISP, changed my IP, flushed DNS/TCP/IP, scanned every PC, blah, blah, blah, everything they have said.  Even a brand new pc on the network and everything.  In 3 days I'm getting my internet upgraded, which will be a new modem along with other changes.  If it's not on their end I would be surprised.

**EDIT**

Ads being their full ad campaign stuff.

Edited by Spunkyknight

Posted

I feel it depends on the channel you're in sometimes. I had really bad lag yesterday on Balenos 1, but I'm usually on Velia 2-6 where I don't get much lag.

Maybe try different channel? Also make sure you keep some tears handy in case you get dealt with by mobs...

Posted

Game started to lagg af in Serendia 1 for me, fix asap pls, I cant even build fort for nodewar

Posted

I have no problems with any of the servers, ever thought it could be your end?

Yea...okay

Posted

With the latest Fix / Patch I do not have the bad lags any more.  There are still some little lags but the slide show is gone. Can anybody confirm?

Posted

With the latest Fix / Patch I do not have the bad lags any more.  There are still some little lags but the slide show is gone. Can anybody confirm?

Yes same for me, much better now, smoother. Only thing is the occasional desync which isn't the same issue, I think that's what op is talking about.

Posted

Ehh when did they release the fix/patch? I don't remember downloading anything when I logged on today. 

Posted

Ah well that was from last week that is.

Posted (edited)

my connection on any server has been fine up until last month (march) I DC randonmly, not often & and losing expensive crystals is becoming very discouraging

Edited by Hassina