• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A new class after the Dark Knight?

52 posts in this topic

Posted

A new class after the Dark Knight? 

The Korean web site is suggesting something interesting...

newclass.jpg

Posted

Ya. Monk type fighty class. 

Posted

Announcement should start in about 7 hours from now.

Posted

I'm a little excite. :o 

Posted

Hopefully it's both genders..  I don't play male characters.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope is a female Shai

Posted (edited)

Hopefully it's both genders..  I don't play male characters.

I'd agree if it wasn't for how heavily skewed this game already is towards female classes, we really need more male classes to even things out. 

edit : as for the op, that coming soon thing isn't really at that new, at this junction the next class is predicted to be use some kind of gauntlets/fist weapon. 

Edited by Montblank

Posted (edited)

Male dwarf.

With continent of the dwarves & Giants...... It.had.better.be.a...

dwarf.thumb.png.16a4dd6c0e729742a7018f97

Edited by Felyni
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd agree if it wasn't for how heavily skewed this game already is towards female classes, we really need more male classes to even things out. 

edit : as for the op, that coming soon thing isn't really at that new, at this junction the next class is predicted to be use some kind of gauntlets/fist weapon. 

I will trade all female classes for 1 female class that does not use any sources of magic and has realistic combat. Preferably full body plate armor.

Also, no heels.

WTB tomboy muscular female fighter

(That being said, I do feel really bad for people who want to play male characters. I fully agree with you. I'm thinking of rolling a male myself and just saying it's a girl. Maybe I can make him pretty enough)

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

I will trade all female classes for 1 female class that does not use any sources of magic and has realistic combat. Preferably full body plate armor.

Also, no heels.

:( dont take my heels from meh!  Would love a female with no magic tho.

Posted

You can have all your heels! I have nothing against every frilly inch that girls want to wear in game. 

I just wish I had one option that I liked to play :c 

I'm not a man. I also don't fight in heels IRL. 

All this character customization and I don't see a single option to play something like Brienne of Tarth or Zarya from Overwatch or even Tracer

Posted

About the "coming soon" part, this always gets added after a newly released class. This was there after Ninja's release in September 2015 as well and Dark Knight was only released in December 2016, so their soon might not be as soon as the word implies.

But since files regarding the new class was already found last month, it certainly won't take another 15 months for a new class.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know what would be nice? 

If each player could customize their character's feet so we could be flat-footed or wear high heels. 

Options. 

Posted

Or every class wore nothing but heels 6 inchers. Even the men. I DEMAND 6 inch Heels being forced on all classes.
I saw a thread once a while back that was centered around people complaining and crying that women were forced to wear heels in this game.
I laughed hard. "Mama dis game design style not match wut i want gif me no heels pl0x"

hqdefault.jpg 

Posted

Or every class wore nothing but heels 6 inchers. Even the men. I DEMAND 6 inch Heels being forced on all classes.
I saw a thread once a while back that was centered around people complaining and crying that women were forced to wear heels in this game.
I laughed hard. "Mama dis game design style not match wut i want gif me no heels pl0x"

hqdefault.jpg 

Is there a female class out there right now that doesn't have flats to choose from? Or are they complaining that there's not enough flat soled shoes? Or are they complaining that the type of shoe they specifically want isn't out? 

Posted

Is there a female class out there right now that doesn't have flats to choose from? Or are they complaining that there's not enough flat soled shoes? Or are they complaining that the type of shoe they specifically want isn't out? 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/118528-why-does-almost-every-female-outfit-have-high-heels/

This might be the post i am thinking about,I am not certain, it seems it is tho from what i read,People got really pissy tho.Don't have time to confirm gota go on the road again.

Posted

Also, no heels.

(That being said, I do feel really bad for people who want to play male characters. I fully agree with you. I'm thinking of rolling a male myself and just saying it's a girl. Maybe I can make him pretty enough)

I can agree with that, one if the biggest annoyances of gender locked games is how each gender seems to always wind up adhering to one overarching playstyle that it can rarely if ever deviate from. Would love for the roles to switch for a bit, see more female bruisers and fighters decked out in neat armor, and vice versa for men with more mobile caster and ranged options. The only reprieve is the recent stint of gender counterparts PA has been doing, but it seems like that may have come to an end with dk. v_v

1 person likes this

Posted

shai class when?

Posted

the next class will be me.

Posted

I am SOOOOOO quitting my berzerker when this guy comes out, i play monk type classes in all the games i play if they are available lol.

Posted

Oh boy.

PS - this guy sure does not look valencian though.