• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How come ranger has the best female outfits?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

She gets boob windows and stuff. And they usually show the most skin

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Cause rangers are best looking class in bdo not to mention they have best looking bodies as well ^.~

2017-04-07_3859554.JPG

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

NfN5iEw.jpg

Posted

witches get nicer outfits

1 person likes this

Posted

Because if it wasn't for the sexy outfits, who would want to play a Ranger?

Posted

to make up for their drinking problem

2 people like this

Posted

Cause rangers are best looking class in bdo not to mention they have best looking bodies as well ^.~

2017-04-07_3859554.JPG

She needs to hit the treadmill. 

And seriously, we all know sorcs are the sexiest.

3 people like this

Posted

And seriously, we all know sorcs Dark Knights are the sexiest.

You had a typo in your post, so I fixed it for you...

You're welcome! :-)

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

2017-04-07_3859554.JPG

Disgusting fat ass and horribly fat thighs. Look at that pinhead..laughable and gross at the same time. That tiny ass head cracks me up...bwahahaha

agreed! <3

Edited by Hateborn2017
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And seriously, we all know sorcs are the sexiest.

Disgusting fat ass and horribly fat thighs. Look at that pinhead..laughable and gross at the same time. That tiny ass head cracks me up...bwahahaha

agreed! <3

I am sensing a deep reservoir of jellyness and immaturity. So makes you either a immature virgin male or man that wish his girlfriend had a butt like my ranger. Or a women that has no butt and wish she had a but like my ranger. Seriously women with no meat on there bones are unattractive in my opinion. I am sure a lot males that are into women agreed as well. ^.~

You do realize that most likely DK have the same body as rangers and the only thing that's is different is the facial structure >.>

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

17814350_277032486084925_799961213988441

Because we are awesome ^_^

Posted

She gets boob windows and stuff. And they usually show the most skin

----- me shes sweating hard, id expect that if shes in valencia desert but in calpheon? i bet its 15-22degrees tops

Posted (edited)

I don't think rangers have the best costumes tbh. That'd probably be sorceress in my opinion - if we're only talking female classes.

I am sensing a deep reservoir of jellyness and immaturity. So makes you either a immature virgin male or man that wish his girlfriend had a butt like my ranger. Or a women that has no butt and wish she had a but like my ranger. Seriously women with no meat on there bones are unattractive in my opinion. I am sure a lot males that are into women agreed as well. ^.~

You do realize that most likely DK have the same body as rangers and the only thing that's is different is the facial structure >.>

I don't think their dislike for your ranger comes from a lack of sexual experience or maturity and more from her proportions. Your ranger has a very regular thin body and then out of nowhere gigantic thighs and hips. That's what makes her look deformed instead of naturally thick or curvy.

And actually Dark Knight probably shares the sorceress' body type instead of the ranger's that's also why she has to wear the sleeveless Versions of costumes that are made for sorceresses at times. She might have thigh jiggle like ranger, but otherwise their body types are different, it's most apparent when you compare their boob and thigh shapes.

Edited by Natah
1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think rangers have the best costumes tbh. That'd probably be sorceress in my opinion - if we're only talking female classes.

I don't think their dislike for your ranger comes from a lack of sexual experience or maturity and more from her proportions. Your ranger has a very regular thin body and then out of nowhere gigantic thighs and hips. That's what makes her look deformed instead of naturally thick or curvy.

And actually Dark Knight probably shares the sorceress' body type instead of the ranger's that's also why she has to wear the sleeveless Versions of costumes that are made for sorceresses at times. She might have thigh jiggle like ranger, but otherwise their body types are different, it's most apparent when you compare their boob and thigh shapes.

I am sorry but i have been messing around with bodysliders in this game and sorceress body is no where close to rangers or dk body. That's my opinion ranger and dk having same body makes sense they are both elves. As for the thighs on my ranger don't see issue per say this is a game after all. But bdo bodyslider is incomplete compared to the mod ones skyrim which are way better.

Posted

BDO's entire character customization is actually pretty misleading. it's not nearly as amazing as people would have you believe or even you think as you experience it for the first time. its actually pretty limited. you can only manipulate the face so much til it is just ugly and you need to try again. the face by itself takes longer than 30 minutes. their issue with your ranger is its disproportional body. you like big hips and thighs. gotcha but when people view the human body even if they haven't taken art class they know if something is out of place. also that's what happens when you give people too much freedom to mismatch things with sliders. It will happen in pretty much every mmorpg nowadays.

2 people like this

Posted

2017-04-07_3859554.JPG

That's kinda turn off for me. My ranger had min setting legs 

Posted

Nah, thighs are too thick for me as well. Don't get me wrong, skin and bone is not something I look for, but too thick is also something I try to avoid as well. But then again, that's personal preference.

Posted

Valk outfits>ranger 

we do have some good ones tho

Posted

This costume is life, to bad it's only avail on valkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. gahhhh-_-

2017-04-07_1888331587.thumb.JPG.9ba99cfb

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nah, thighs are too thick for me as well. Don't get me wrong, skin and bone is not something I look for, but too thick is also something I try to avoid as well. But then again, that's personal preference.

Well have no choice if i make the rangers butt bigger i have to make her thighs bigger. Bodysliders in this game modify multiple things at once so if you make on thing big another gets big too. So you have to compensate for that but you right sometimes having to much freedom is bad per say >.> It's all up to taste of the individual I guess. ^.~

This costume is life, to bad it's only avail on valkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. gahhhh-_-

2017-04-07_1888331587.thumb.JPG.9ba99cfb

I don't to me the upper legs look thinner then lower legs and those calves though >.>

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

Virgins among themselves.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't to me the upper legs look thinner then lower legs and those calves though >.>

What's that have to do with the costume though? Lol.

Posted (edited)

boob windows

If size equates to window quality, I feel kuno's Golden Scale and valk's Venslar (and kibelius to a lesser extent, though that applies to everybody) are the best, in that if they weren't wearing underwear, they would be practically nude. Sorc's Papillio is a close contender, but even it just barely covers up.

KBJkZcs.png

8yo95fB.png

Still, underboob is my favorite kind of cleavage, so in that respect, valk's Enslar, sorc's Cartian, and ranger's Gotha Rensa are my picks if just going by cleavage.

mENdwcg.png

OSU27h2.png

1tQ7TZD.png

But overall, my favorite outfit is Vixen for kuno. But I will give you that ranger has some pretty great exclusives. If not for Vixen, Gotha Rensa would probably be my favorite.

sXJL8n3.png

Edited by Blossora

Posted

But overall, my favorite outfit is Vixen for kuno. But I will give you that ranger has some pretty great exclusives. If not for Vixen, Gotha Rensa would probably be my favorite.

Don't beat around the bush. We all know you prefer the vixen outfit due to that gorgeous buttplug tail.

Posted

Don't beat around the bush. We all know you prefer the vixen outfit due to that gorgeous buttplug tail.

Actually it's the bow head ornament first, that she's not wearing stiletto heals second, and the overall design of the fabric and metal third. The tail is alright, but somewhat distracting from the rest of the outfit, so I don't care for it like a furry or buttplug enthusiast would.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0