• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NA & KR Stream Schedule **OFFICIAL** (ENG)

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

■ OASIS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE GUIDE EST

TimeContent
12:20 ~ 12:30 AM EST(10 Minutes)Opening Introduction
12:30 ~ 2:20  AM EST (110 Minutes)Arhsa Arena PvP Tournament & Award Ceremony
2:20 ~ 3:00 AM EST (40 Minutes)Future Black Desert Content Announcement & Presentation

■ OASIS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE GUIDE UTC

TimeContent
4:20 ~ 4:30 AM UTC (10 Minutes)Opening Introduction
4:30 ~ 6:20 AM UTC (110 Minutes)Arhsa Arena PvP Tournament & Award Ceremony
6:20 ~ 7:00 AM UTC (40 Minutes)Future Black Desert Content Announcement & Presentation

I translated the schedule for you guys into English, U.S EST & UTC time zones. Hope this helps. :D  

Official KR Article: HERE

Edited by Junyoung
2 people like this

Posted

■ OASIS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE GUIDE

TimeContent
12:20 ~ 12:30 AM EST(10 Minutes)Opening Introduction
12:30 ~ 3:20  AM EST (110 Minutes)Arhsa Arena PvP Tournament & Award Ceremony
3:20 ~ 4:00 AM EST (40 Minutes)Future Black Desert Content Announcement & Presentation

I translated the schedule for you guys into English and U.S EST time zones. Hope this helps. :D  

Official KR Article: HERE

Thanks!  Kakao still dropped the ball here though.

1 person likes this

Posted

so glad we have players doing the job kakao should have done. 

Posted

I know EU doesn't matter much to the publisher (since yanno, its 7 in the morning on a saturday here), but you could at least have included UTC or CEST in your table :(

Posted (edited)

I know EU doesn't matter much to the publisher (since yanno, its 7 in the morning on a saturday here), but you could at least have included UTC or CEST in your table :(

I will try to convert to UTC now using google, sorry! I only know U.S time zones and Korean time zones very well though. 

UPDATE

Fixed U.S Time Zones, they were one hour off course. Added UTC time zones. 

Edited by Junyoung

Posted

This is frigging hilarious.  +1

DESYNC IN THE HEADQUARTERS

it's a feature guys. 

Posted

Ok so new boss and new boat? That all I got...the other stuff no clue what the English is about lol. Is the girl real or program?

Posted (edited)

New militia system so you don't need to be in large guilds to participate in region war.

Rofl at that kill/death by class graph, dark knight after awakening most killed/death ratio?

Edited by Gavyne

Posted

PRAISE THE LAWWWWWD MONK IS MALE GENDER LOCKED :'DDDDD

we haven't turned into Tera Online yet!

Posted (edited)

wtf monk class releasing in april 20. rip too many classes and they announcing a new class after the monk too.

Edited by zeroisk

Posted

Orca stream was 100% better than the offical stream. Why is kakao such a fiasco

Posted

wtf monk class releasing in april 20. rip too many classes and they announcing a new class after the monk too.

kr hasn't gotten a new class in months, so not that much of an overload, who knows when the second one is landing. and i doubt we'll see that fighter in our region for a couple more months at the least unfortunately. :c

Posted

wtf monk class releasing in april 20. 

Maybe... that is a guess, not confirmed.

Posted

Maybe... that is a guess, not confirmed.

i mean the official kr site says they'll be able to make characters for the class on the 13th, so pretty hard to see that 20 not being for the following week. 

Posted

i mean the official kr site says they'll be able to make characters for the class on the 13th, so pretty hard to see that 20 not being for the following week. 

Didn't know about the official KR site saying the 13th, if true then yea, the 20th is likely for release.

Posted (edited)

Anddd.......... Sorc + DK awakening actually beats Giant + w/e

Why am I not -----ing surprised.

TL;DR AoE Burst Reign Supreme please don't say otherwise.

Edited by andy1213

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0