• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Confirmed Kuno and Ninja THE WEAKEST!!

86 posts in this topic

Posted

CLASS.thumb.png.bd702009d6cd055a2cb4565c

6 people like this

Posted

See and everyone here on the forums saying we are OP and Ninjas are perfectly fine

Posted

Wooh mae isnt garbage according to the kda chart

1 person likes this

Posted

People are too busy rerolling DK to care lol

Posted

Where is sorc?

5 people like this

Posted

fight. me. 

(nobody can argue mah bby needs love now ;-;)

Posted

Where is sorc?

with warrior,ranger,mae and musa :P forgot to add her :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

CLASS.thumb.png.bd702009d6cd055a2cb4565c

See and everyone here on the forums saying we are OP and Ninjas are perfectly fine

All this shows are ninja & kuno players KR are scrubs, the class is op, unlimited invis, 2 hit KD kill ninja, kuno desync hoolahoop kill in 4 attacks with 190ap  vs players 263dp & 281dp- shown on twitch & youtube
It'd be a shame & pure 
incompetence for devs to use player faults to balanced a op class. Whcih would explain alot to date!
e.g. witch, wizard, warrior & DK awakened (kr) OP'ness

3 people like this

Posted

this is based on rbf data.

Posted (edited)

I'm sure very few people are actually surprised at this point.

All this shows are ninja & kuno players KR are scrubs, the class is op, unlimited invis, 2 hit KD kill ninja, kuno desync hoolahoop kill in 4 attacks with 190ap  vs players 263dp & 281dp- shown on twitch & youtubeIt'd be a shame & pure incompetence for devs to use player faults to balanced a op class. Whcih would explain alot to date!e.g. witch, wizard, warrior & DK awakened (kr) OP'ness

Are you actually trying to refute factual data with your opinion? This sounds like a gear issue, friend. 263 dp is nothing. Tri boss gear is not endgame. It's midgame. Do you really expect 4 dp pieces to outlast 8 ap pieces? Anything under 300 dp is trash. Go watch BJGodna's streams. In his dp set at 320-350 dp, he can take more than a combo from full ap players. Look at the evasion builds doing work in EU.

this is based on rbf data.

If that's true, irrelevant's going to have a fit. According to this, his class is actually better than all the others besides witch, wiz, and dk. Lmao.

Edited by Xenon
2 people like this

Posted

Hmmm, how many times did I say Kuno was objectively the worst class in the game, and people just told me I wasn't good enough.   Hmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Honestly gotta be the class bugs I keep hearing about holding Kuno back + her worse TTK vs Ninja. She's better as a frontliner thanks to the aoe ccs and  super armor and frontal guard on almost every ability.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

kuno far weaker than ninja.

Posted

meh I'll stick with my ninja and dk ,  tried kuno and wiz and musa awakening and after a bit got very very bored

Posted (edited)

Sorc in the third one (light green) 소서러 (graph legend)

Sorc is equivalent to giant but just below to DK, wiz, witch, warrior, tamer, ranger, musa, and maehwa.

Edited by Ashenvall

Posted

I have a kunoichi and witch, so I can only go up from this point.

Posted (edited)

lol if they judge class balance by kda then we're all doomed

who cares about skill and taking things like dedication in consideration anyway?

the only reason why tamer has "good stats" is because the class is so incredibly shit that everyone but the most dedicated players quit and because its also a loli class attracting nolifers and autists who are on average more skilled than normies. Tamer is still teh biggest joke and weakest and shittiest class i've seen or played in a game because it's skills simply do not work in europe. You constantly get hit mid dodge/sa and the damage values on skills is too low in comparison to other classes

I wonder if they take rbf stats in account too. So by that logic because im sitting on 56k rbf score that means tamer is op? sick joke, if i played any other class that'd be 2 times more because i wouldn't get tilted every 3 days and have near-quit experience due to how shit tamer is, nor would i attempt to reroll multiple times while at it

and kuno isn't bad at all, kuno is one of the better classes and these people must be incredibly sad and deluded if they base their class balance off of random RBF data without taking skill or dedication in consideration

Truth is i've been at my limit about taking how incredibly shitty and trash tamer is for a very long while now which is why i barely play it any more so i can say that i don't really care about their view and comprehension of things. What i do care is how incredibly wrong and shitty and inefficient their way of judging is. 

Edited by irrelevant
1 person likes this

Posted

and kuno isn't bad at all, kuno is one of the better classes and these people must be incredibly sad and deluded if they base their class balance off of random RBF data without taking skill or dedication in consideration

I already said that before but no one believed in me

Posted

who cares about skill and taking things like dedication in consideration anyway?

the only reason why tamer has "good stats" is because the class is so incredibly shit that everyone but the most dedicated players quit and because its also a loli class attracting nolifers and autists who are on average more skilled than normies. Tamer is still teh biggest joke and weakest and shittiest class i've seen or played in a game because it's skills simply do not work in europe. You constantly get hit mid dodge/sa and the damage values on skills is too low in comparison to other classes

I wonder if they take rbf stats in account too. So by that logic because im sitting on 56k rbf score that means tamer is op? sick joke, if i played any other class that'd be 2 times more because i wouldn't get tilted every 3 days and have near-quit experience due to how shit tamer is, nor would i attempt to reroll multiple times while at it

Truth is i've been at my limit about taking how incredibly shitty and trash tamer is for a very long while now which is why i barely play it any more so i can say that i don't really care about their view and comprehension of things. What i do care is how incredibly wrong and shitty and inefficient their way of judging is. 

Yeah... Tamers are deifnitely the most dedicated players to their class and all other are just carried by OP abilities and bugs... While tamers are th eonly ones who have to actually grind to not be the last...

Posted (edited)

I have to say, god, your formatting is so atrocious. Anyway.. Dedication to class has nothing to do with this topic at hand, unless you mean TTAS or time-to-acquire-skill as well as Skill Ceiling. Most classes have a medium to high skill ceiling, but most do not have a high skill entry barrier. Skill isn't something you can really monitor via server stats. That would take a long time and require a lot of polling. Usually, you can look at the big siege guilds, though, and see how their classes are performing and what ratio of them are what class to get a decent metric. As for KDR, uh... you're really shortsighted. This is a pvp game. Class performance is purely dictated by how easily it can kill, how many kills it can get before it dies versus how many times it dies in fights. High KDR is a sign of a powerful class and/or skilled player, low kdr is a sign of a weak class and/or bad players. These numbers are obviously averaged out, so it would take into account players of all skill levels.

What does that make you, bub? I think you're insulting yourself here more than anything else, including your effort to prove some deluded point that Tamer is the worst class in the game. You still play the class even though it's apparently complete shit in your eyes. The former is a result of desync, which comes from the terrible netcode ingame and the god-awful servers in both regions. The latter doesn't even come into play because skill %s don't reflect actual pvp damage at all. If it did, you wouldn't have any burst as your modifiers are currently the lowest in the game. Tamer burst is incredible.

This is based on kills to deaths, not rbf score. Rbf score isn't a sign of anything. All it means is you picked your targets well and didn't die. You're one person, as well. As I said before, it's averaged out. Tamers have the current highest KDR in RBF after DKs, Wizards, and Witches in that order. Either you're an idiot and a masochist, or your class isn't as bad as you say it is and you just aren't that good.

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

and there come the pleb kunos/ninjas who don't know how to pvp and by a pure intellectual lazyness try to show they are the weakest class because the least taken :facepalm: 

1 person likes this

Posted

Least popular != weakest

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Least popular != weakest

true, maybe it's more because ppl in mmorpgs tend to choose classes like war or wizard rather than assassin don't you think? and maybe it's because (ninjas at least) they are one of the most difficult classes to master in this game (and in most mmorpgs) and appear like complete shit when you don't know how to play them?

Edited by Keagghan

Posted (edited)

and there come the pleb kunos/ninjas who don't know how to pvp and by a pure intellectual lazyness try to show they are the weakest class because the least taken :facepalm: 

Your whole statement makes no sense. It's an average taken from each class population...

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

Your whole statement makes no sense. It's an average taken from each class population...

an average taken from each population...

excuse me but what does that mean exactly? an average of what