• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2nd Awakening & New Class Confirmed

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That's a hadaoken you noobs, and that's ken's cousin. 

Edited by Beeso
5 people like this

Posted

Keep in mind, when the Dark Knight trailer first hit everyone said "boring" and "never gonna play it"  remember?

Initial trailers can be deceiving. ;)

The pre-awakening skills are as boring as the trailer have shown. The hype is around the awakening skills. :P

Posted

wtf are you talking about? you can combine and enhance non-awakening skill to the same lvl as awakening with additional effects and shit.

It could be, but it's not.

If you read details when they talk about "2nd awakening" it's literally just a rebalance of the mainhand to make it competitive with awakening weapon. It's not flashy, it's not fancy, it's not even new. It's just a few number tweaks and that's it.

Posted

It could be, but it's not.

If you read details when they talk about "2nd awakening" it's literally just a rebalance of the mainhand to make it competitive with awakening weapon. It's not flashy, it's not fancy, it's not even new. It's just a few number tweaks and that's it.

nope thats not what orca said on his stream and the other korean guy said the same thing "2nd Awakening (Combining multiple skills will form larger more powerful skills. Ranger ex. Charping wind+ penetrating wind = large blast)". they are not just buff the main hand. they are introducing a whole new system for the main hand.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I figured out what 8 13 20 means.

8 (today) was the reveal day for Striker, 13 is the precreation event (revealed on their website), so 20 is release day.

Edited by Namoo
3 people like this

Posted

I figured out what 8 13 20 means.

8 (today) was the reveal day for Striker, 13 is the precreation event (revealed on their website), so 20 is release day.

That is what a lot of people are speculating, and could be true... but also could be a bit overly optimistic.

Posted

nope thats not what orca said on his stream and the other korean guy said the same thing "2nd Awakening (Combining multiple skills will form larger more powerful skills. Ranger ex. Charping wind+ penetrating wind = large blast)". they are not just buff the main hand. they are introducing a whole new system for the main hand.

My apologies then, the translator was.. nevermind I can't say that nicely.

This is the first time we're hearing about this though, so take it with a grain of salt. It was, after all, the same stream that announced "climbing" as a life skill. 

Posted

i love how brutal this class moves are. and then there is this legendary move:

Y6DzP2.gif

My apologies then, the translator was.. nevermind I can't say that nicely.

This is the first time we're hearing about this though, so take it with a grain of salt. It was, after all, the same stream that announced "climbing" as a life skill. 

Well the translation here this time is pretty damn direct and clear.
I know a shitton of people on other servers, especially ex-warrior mains (before warrior turned into its 1-button GS shitshow) is super hyped about playing warrior the real way it's meant to be played again.

Posted

That is what a lot of people are speculating, and could be true... but also could be a bit overly optimistic.

Considering the first two numbers are confirmed dates, I don't find it too overly optimistic since they already have a trailer for the class with developed skills and are having a pre-creation event next week.

ngl at first thought they meant 8/13/20 and I was like whaaaaat lol

Posted

Hello new main! I've been waiting for a punching class for ages hell yeah

Posted

Keep in mind, when the Dark Knight trailer first hit everyone said "boring" and "never gonna play it"  remember?

Initial trailers can be deceiving. ;)

True, thats why i said "Maybe the trailer is not representing the class all that well" B|

Anyway, let's wait for the actual gameplay video's.

I have a funny feeling tho that the awaking might be some sort of super saiyajin. 

Then we would have onepiece, naruto and dbz inspirations.

Posted

Considering the first two numbers are confirmed dates, I don't find it too overly optimistic since they already have a trailer for the class with developed skills and are having a pre-creation event next week.

ngl at first thought they meant 8/13/20 and I was like whaaaaat lol

How are the first two dates confirmed? I heard they are on the KR official forum, is that true?

Posted

If something like this was available from the start, making a class decision might have been A LOT easier for me (I say "might" because I choose to aim for caution), that kind of bugs me, and now there are these rumors that this might come out real soon (compared to the others) further compounds that effect. 

Oh well when/it does come out I will try it out.

Posted

How are the first two dates confirmed? I heard they are on the KR official forum, is that true?

Yeah as the person linked above, they're having a pre-creation event for the new class on the 13th. It was mentioned on the KR website.

Posted

That's a hadaoken you noobs, and that's ken's cousin. 

Ehhh what blasphemy is this, Dragon Ball >>>> tekken >>>> dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball >>>>> soul calibur >>>> street fighter :ph34r:

Posted

If something like this was available from the start, making a class decision might have been A LOT easier for me (I say "might" because I choose to aim for caution), that kind of bugs me, and now there are these rumors that this might come out real soon (compared to the others) further compounds that effect. 

Oh well when/it does come out I will try it out.

I don't think there is anything to suggest the class is coming to our region anytime soon, but it's basically confirmed to for release in kr this month. 

Posted

bEjew0.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah as the person linked above, they're having a pre-creation event for the new class on the 13th. It was mentioned on the KR website.

Thanks! I am amazed the release is so close after the reveal.

I am trying to get details on the Striker's main hand weapon, the stream translator said bare hands and martial arts skills, but that begs the question of what will people be enhancing? Do you have any additional info on the main hand weapon?

Posted (edited)

I don't think there is anything to suggest the class is coming to our region anytime soon, but it's basically confirmed to for release in kr this month. 

If the delay is the same as DK we're looking at late June/early July for NA/EU. This release seems a bit more rushed though so we might see it earlier. Fingers crossed

Edited by Eppo

Posted

If the delay is the same as DK we're looking at late June/early July for NA/EU. This release seems a bit more rushed though so we might see it earlier. Fingers crossed

I don't do hopeful with Kakao, not since the ninja/kuno incident. :c

Posted

Ehhh what blasphemy is this, Dragon Ball >>>> tekken >>>> dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball >>>>> soul calibur >>>> street fighter :ph34r:

Street figther is divine, heathen!

3 people like this

Posted

Cash grab company! 

Just create new classes hype them up get everyone re-rolling, spending money on costumes weight limit etc... etc...

Meanwhile the broken stuff in the game stays broken (desync)!

Class imbalance continues to worsen, with new classes to balance (around 1v1 and GvG PvP) makes balancing even more difficult due to introducing these new classes with abilities and skill that they have no idea about how it will affect PvP.

And around and around on the cash grab merry go round we go.   

Posted

STRIKER WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

STRIKER WHEN !!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0