• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2nd Awakening & New Class Confirmed

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Street figther is divine, heathen!

No this is blackmagic, i will not be swayed by your deceit wicked Beeso :P 

Posted

Striker Confirmed ?

Okey i'm coming for you METSU !

1 person likes this

Posted

STRIKER WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRIKER WHEN !!!!

20 august in KR. So december for NA/EU....

Posted

April, not August.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Stellary

PS - Kappa.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cash grab company! 

Just create new classes hype them up get everyone re-rolling, spending money on costumes weight limit etc... etc...

Meanwhile the broken stuff in the game stays broken (desync)!

Class imbalance continues to worsen, with new classes to balance (around 1v1 and GvG PvP) makes balancing even more difficult due to introducing these new classes with abilities and skill that they have no idea about how it will affect PvP.

And around and around on the cash grab merry go round we go.   

read the notes. They are going to focus on balancing. Geez, some people can just whine about everything.

6 people like this

Posted

read the notes. They are going to focus on balancing. Geez, some people can just whine about everything.

Only problem is they being saying this for a long time now and nothing has been fixed or balanced! 

Geez, some white knights will defend just about everything. 

Posted

DK got released 2 months after it did in Korea, didn't it?
I'm staying positive.

Posted

I can dig the April release in KR. That's actually pretty freaking soon. August would make a bit more since with the 8 UNLESS by 8 they meant the timeline like: 8 official trailer release (which happened), 13th of April character creation, 20th of April class release in KR (pray for world wide but that is just me being selfish). 

So please correct me if I'm wrong or feel free to share with me your speculations but I think out of the skills listed he has a grab, an upper cut (Float), a triple kick (stiff), an elbow (stiff), a stomp (KD? Or float), hyodken or kamehameha (charge+heavy damage), a leg sweep that is not useless (as seen in trailer. Probably bound/kd), he is agile which hopefully means Musa 2.0 or Sorc 3.0, and he is flashy which I associate that with ninja awakening as they described him as flashy which means combos on combos on combos (think ninja awakening - space; lmb,rmb). If they do go flashy like ninja awakening hopefully he is a lot faster otherwise he won't get shit off for damage with the resistance meta. Hype train full speed boys. Reroll when?

Posted

Female fighter.

Posted

My 5.000 loyality points are ready.

Posted

I am glad the mainhand weapon skills are getting a system to make them viable again after unlocking awakening weapon. The chakram for kunoichi is cool and all, but I really miss the speed of shortsword.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone have details on the Striker main hand weapon?

Posted

Posted

Only problem is they being saying this for a long time now and nothing has been fixed or balanced! 

Geez, some white knights will defend just about everything. 

?????

have they not been rolling out rebalances?

first they buffed mae, then kuno and ninja.... more to come

Posted

No this is blackmagic, i will not be swayed by your deceit wicked Beeso :P 

SF is larger than life, it flows within us all.

Source (Kappa):

Posted (edited)

Stop with the -----ing 2nd awakening nonsense, it's STILL just a rebalance of the mainhand. Why they're trying to hype this up to be something it's not is beyond me, it's literally just changing a few variables on skills and doing a bit of testing.

If we wanna get really Technically Redpilled here then theyre just doing exactly what I said they'd HAVE to do which was effectively just nerf the Chain Burst on Awakenings...  Via Buffing Primary weapon, then Buffing DP (also confirmed).   So basically something they could have done in a single Month, is now stretched out to 8 months just so it's less obvious to everyone that the original Awakenings aren't as strong anymore in the overall Meta.

Following this they'll also probably have to go back and buff up the HP's of Sausan mobs and any other Mediah mobs or they'll go even more Heel-turn and just nerf the $$$ of their Drops

Anyone have details on the Striker main hand weapon?

Considering the teaser ends with a Rasengan  ... probably something really ellaborate + stupid  and not Monk-like at all

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

Considering the teaser ends with a Rasengan  ... probably something really ellaborate + stupid  and not Monk-like at all

TRIGGERED

Posted (edited)

not 1! 2 new classes incoming!!

after Striker, we are going to have a dancer/striper female class(HYYYYPE)

class2.thumb.png.e6416f0aa13472e79148935

INC ZHEN JI.
Image result for zhen ji
or even Diao Chan
Image result for samurai warriors female

All i could picture when they announced that 2nd class concept. Legit these 2 characters.

I'm completely over this stryker thing, now i want this class. lmfao....

Edited by Felyni
3 people like this

Posted

Trailer of new Striker class...

did... I... just... see...a Hadouken? :-o

Posted

Blade dancer would be cool. Hope the class has a lot of dance element

2 people like this

Posted

you ppl play the game and forgot 2 things, This game have LORE and 2nd it have storyline... or how i should call it ummm idk i call it storyline anyway.

with saying this, why no one noticed the backplate of Striker Armor and STRIKER name Font ?? He is Literally Older Brother of Tamer or at least hey come from same Master teachings.

Posted (edited)

you ppl play the game and forgot 2 things, This game have LORE and 2nd it have storyline... or how i should call it ummm idk i call it storyline anyway.

with saying this, why no one noticed the backplate of Striker Armor and STRIKER name Font ?? He is Literally Older Brother of Tamer or at least hey come from same Master teachings.

I thought he came from Calpheon. Does the tamer come from Calpheon?

Edit: and was ship wrecked on an island where he was trained. 

Edited by Cardiel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0