• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Striker Teaser Trailer (New class)

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks amazing. Hopefully they make it trash/boring so I don't have to reroll.

1 person likes this

Posted

mm6gMBK.gif

giphy.gif68747470733a2f2f33382e6d656469612e74756d

gohan-one-handed-kamehameha-o.gifgohan-one-handed-kamehameha-o.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Hadouken for sure :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

if it's a ball of light its a hadouken, but if it's a beam..... oh boi, we got some next level shit. Dat kamehameha doe.

Posted

if it's a ball of light its a hadouken, but if it's a beam..... oh boi, we got some next level shit. Dat kamehameha doe.

Street fighter for the older generations and Dragon ball for the newer generations.

Doesn't really matter to me, if the awakening becomes some kind of super saiyajin then i know the devs at Korea like Japanese manga :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Street fighter for the older generations and Dragon ball for the newer generations.

Doesn't really matter to me, if the awakening becomes some kind of super saiyajin then i know the devs at Korea like Japanese manga :P

as an asian mix from several asian countries and having lived in china for years, let me break it to ya, japanese manga is like prevalent in all asian culture on a surface level so yes they are influenced by it if you're still wondering. and because the concept artists are the ones who make these characters, you can be sure they will 100% bring japanese manga influences into their work. "manga" and "anime" arent even a "thing" in many asian countries, its jsut a style everyone in asia Draws in. In america it's a novelty, in china/korea/other east asian countreis, even memes are in anime style.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

as an asian mix from several asian countries and having lived in china for years, let me break it to ya, japanese manga is like prevalent in all asian culture on a surface level so yes they are influenced by it if you're still wondering. and because the concept artists are the ones who make these characters, you can be sure they will 100% bring japanese manga influences into their work. "manga" and "anime" arent even a "thing" in many asian countries, its jsut a style everyone in asia Draws in. In america it's a novelty, in china/korea/other east asian countreis, even memes are in anime style.

Thanks i never lived there so i would not know how prevalent it is in Asia , I am planning on a vacation trip to Japan so to see more of the world.

Any recommendations to visit if i get around to go on vacation in China?

Since i also want to visit their country and since you lived their for year you might know some spots to visit.

Anyway thanks for the enlightenment! 

Posted

Thanks i never lived there so i would not know how prevalent it is in Asia , I am planning on a vacation trip to Japan so to see more of the world.

Any recommendations to visit if i get around to go on vacation in China?

Since i also want to visit their country and since you lived their for year you might know some spots to visit.

Anyway thanks for the enlightenment! 

if you wanna visit china's best place that is away from any form of pollution and still has it's actual ethnic minorities intact, you HAVE to visit Yunnan, it's warm 70 degree weather all year round (except on the mountains). Basically you'll land in Kunming (nick named the spring city cuz of teh perfect weather all year round) and from there you can head towards all the tourist sites all the way to the legendary shangri La and the old preserved ancient chinese villages that are still preserved well today and have people living in them like LiJiang: 

f1338800323_6123_mainprodqu.jpg

lijiang.jpg

img_470_d20130617154209.jpg

lijiang-historic-village.jpg

Posted

you wanna visit china's best place that is away from any form of pollution and still has it's actual ethnic minorities intact, you HAVE to visit Yunnan, it's warm 70 degree weather all year round (except on the mountains). Basically you'll land in Kunming (nick named the spring city cuz of teh perfect weather all year round) and from there you can head towards all the tourist sites all the way to the legendary shangri La and the old preserved ancient chinese villages that are still preserved well today and have people living in them like LiJiang: 

Hidden Content

That looks really beautiful i will take up your advice and will visit it!

Thanks for the info man really appreciate it, and i will stay away from the pollution but those pics you showed where very awesome so thanks !:)

Posted

Hadouken for sure :P 

Kamehameha* :P

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0