• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Livestream Content Announcements Recap (ENG)

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry that I could not get clips and screenshots of everything. But, I will provide everything that I have gotten clips and screenshots of. :) 
Dulfy made a better recap article here: HERE

- Leviathan ocean boss Clip

2NOknFT.jpg

- Boat designed for combat 

p27UI8r.jpg

- New horse with special abilities, and a healing horn. Clip

Screenshot_527.png

- Striker Class (Official Class Info)

Screenshot_529.png

- Unknown class under concept phase. 

Screenshot_533.png

- New Lifeskill "Climbing" ( No official name yet)

V4J3WEU.png

- Flying Airships to travel through the world.

5pXwcro.jpg

Other Upcoming content:
Altinova merchant system (trading simulation system)
2nd Awakening (Combining two non-awakening skills will form larger more powerful skills. Ranger ex. Charging wind + penetrating wind = larget blast/power)
New Pottery/Art lifeskill in concept.
Kamasilvia Part II and expansions. 
New Node Wars Militant & Ranking system
Guild Skills Expansion, Guild UI and System Overhault

Screenshot_525.png

Edited by Junyoung
21 people like this

Posted

Well done... thanks!

Posted

what about the defending and something castle stuff? and the militant?

Posted (edited)

Sorry that I could not get clips and screenshots of everything. But, I will provide everything that I have gotten clips and screenshots of. :) 

@Junyoung  Can you help with clarifying the main hand weapon of the Striker? The translator of the stream said "bare hands and martial arts skills" does this mean Stiker does not use a main hand weapon or was it lost in translation?

Edited by Webby

Posted

Maybe he builds callouses around his hands or something

Posted

Maybe he builds callouses around his hands or something

He forgot to wash his hands before going to the toilet. Now he has an iron member. Maybe his awakening weapon O_o

Posted

How long did it take for us to get DK after KR got it? I'm curious to know when we can expect to get Striker as that looks badass.

Posted

How long did it take for us to get DK after KR got it? I'm curious to know when we can expect to get Striker as that looks badass.

KR got DK on the 15th December.

Posted

Hmmm. Not much information on the PvP system or owpvp changes then.

Posted

@Junyoung, btw you missed th part where they mention more dynamic Black Spirit event quests? Atleast I hope I understood it correctly.

Posted

Climbing life skill, that is genius! It's like they tailor made this skill for me, I cannot count the number of times I was out there in the open world (especially Valencia ) thinking " all this fantastic world and terrain absolutely magnificent, completely ignored, with massive potential) it's the thing I absolutely love about this game almost to no end. Now they are also adding a fighter class, dammit PA/Kakao, you have just earned massive hype points, I can barely remember the last time i felt this excited of future potential of BDO. And thanks for the post, solid guy you are. 

Posted (edited)

that's very weird the "combining 2 skills for one more powerfull"

Do that mean you are going to "loose" the initial skill tree for a new one, with even less skill, so gameplay diversity ?

If you have to "afk train during 5 days" the climb skill that's going to be annoying as F#

Hope you can have "cheap" fly boat for personal use tho, and that its not going to requier 54646 days of farming

Edited by woots

Posted

KR got DK on the 15th December.

So around two months from now we should get monk if they keep the same pattern.

Posted

that's very weird the "combining 2 skills for one more powerfull"

Do that mean you are going to "loose" the initial skill tree for a new one, with even less skill, so gameplay diversity ?

If you have to "afk train during 5 days" the climb skill that's going to be annoying as F#

Hope you can have "cheap" fly boat for personal use tho, and that its not going to requier 54646 days of farming

No personal fly boati is going to happen. They work much like galleys for travel right now. NPC automated movement.

Posted

AHHHHHHHH this is awesome :x thank you for translating op!!!

Posted

So just to confirm, it seems that Striker is going to have a new weapon/sub weapon right?

Posted

So just to confirm, it seems that Striker is going to have a new weapon/sub weapon right?

Yes.

Posted

Climbing life skill, that is genius! It's like they tailor made this skill for me, I cannot count the number of times I was out there in the open world (especially Valencia ) thinking " all this fantastic world and terrain absolutely magnificent, completely ignored, with massive potential) it's the thing I absolutely love about this game almost to no end. Now they are also adding a fighter class, dammit PA/Kakao, you have just earned massive hype points, I can barely remember the last time i felt this excited of future potential of BDO. And thanks for the post, solid guy you are. 

man. i havent seen you this excited since.... i cajnt even remember. now im wondering if theres a missing /s somewhere

though, regarding the climbing life skill, it might be a misstranslation, meaning they're expanding the climbing system rather than creating a second life skill... cuz im thinking... what profit will climbing provide ? :o

Posted

man. i havent seen you this excited since.... i cajnt even remember. now im wondering if theres a missing /s somewhere
though, regarding the climbing life skill, it might be a misstranslation, meaning they're expanding the climbing system rather than creating a second life skill... cuz im thinking... what profit will climbing provide ? :o

They said that Guru can climb up the castle walls.

Posted

No personal fly boati is going to happen. They work much like galleys for travel right now. NPC automated movement.

I dont see anything specific about that, what's your sources ?

Posted (edited)

Yes i had a moment there (sweet and sour), and typed that on mobile (dansgame). I'm calm now, but they sure did throw a wrench at my plans, so did another game, damn decisions !

Edited by Beeso

Posted

Legend of Zelda starts climbing then kakao follows lol

So then im guessing the future contents big city will have massive buildings.

Posted

Efin dope!  All of this is dope as hell and this is exactly what I was hoping for in terms of a type of Q&A with devs, more than enough honestly, its just super cool to see whats in the agenda and being worked on.

Posted

They even mentioned mountain climbing as another lifeskill... That name will probably will change and you can climb higher places with skills and as guru even walls...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0