• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Airships?!

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is that a balloon flying over there? So that means the next expansions and city's will be on the clouds?

5pXwcro.jpg

Edited by Boreas

Posted

-_-

No. The new city is not "on the clouds". Its elven city called Grana - not to mention this screenshot features Calpheon.

The new air ships will be propably travelling throught the biggest cities like Grana - Calpheon - Altinova and maybe Valencia.

Posted

Underwater expansion, Margoria, now Airships... 

This smells like ArcheAge from miles away. In that case I want my Gryphon mount.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Airships will function similarly to Ferries, it'll fly slowly to enjoy the landscape [assuming the popin isn't ruining it] across cities, one of them being Valencia and likely also Calpheon since the airship was shown each time above it.

Edited by Alterist
9 people like this

Posted

This smells like ArcheAge from miles away. In that case I want my Gryphon mount.

And I want ArcheAges trade pack system :C

5 people like this

Posted

And I want ArcheAges trade pack system :C

Oh man, no thanks.  Why??  It's so annoying.

Posted

i don't know... smells to me like that future is on the sky! (with everything include)

Posted

i don't know... smells to me like that future is on the sky! (with everything include)

We most likely won't see any floating cities and flying mounts, if that is what you are implying. ArcheAge doesnt have any and PA is clearly copying, so no chance.

Posted

Oh man, no thanks.  Why??  It's so annoying.

A lot more rewarding and not stacking like idiots on your horse. Also being pirate was actually rewarding... or atleast more than in BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot more rewarding and not stacking like idiots on your horse. Also being pirate was actually rewarding... or atleast more than in BDO.

Was about to reply the same. AA Trade Pack System was actually rewarding, instead of coaching the entire map on your horse for spare change. 

2 people like this

Posted

Ok, but I guess that's what you're really saying. You want to steal people's packs, which I guess is fair enough.  I'm pretty glad that's not possible in BDO, but to each his own.

1 person likes this

Posted

More textures, more load and stress on servers and our clients, more lag, more desync, wonderful.

Posted (edited)

More textures, more load and stress on servers and our clients, more lag, more desync, wonderful.

Again, though, it would be hard to conclude that it's patch content related, or due to more textures or anything like that. As in the EU - which obviously has also been patched - I have no lag.

Edited by Clockworkservant

Posted

Dont forget the leviathan :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh you mean this thing?

_a9960a8577cf12eb1c45d72833ef0fad-png.jp

Posted

They better put big bullseyes in front of the marketplace npc. Cuz I'm going to test my sky diving skills.

4 people like this

Posted

Smells like a Kraken...

or wait, what a coincidence!

Posted (edited)

Pearl Abyss, please change Kunoichi/Ninja Ground Thrust to increase aoe range/damage based on fall height. thank you so much.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

----- gryphons... I want dragon! (frost wyrm T_T )

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To get some ideas from AA is not bad. They have cool ships, Airships and I would like to have LAND!

Edited by Nevaee

Posted

To get some ideas from AA is not bad. They have cool ships, Airships and I would like to have LAND!

that would be nice, house with a backyard instead of spending contribution points on fences

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Copied over from the German Forum I think there is a lot in the pipe. Airship Mount is an option:

http://imgur.com/a/bRnK5

Also a new Pirate Ship mount should be on the way.

Edited by Nevaee

Posted

Copied over from the German Forum I think there is a lot in the pipe. Airship Mount is an option:

http://imgur.com/a/bRnK5

It will not be a mount, it will be a ferry like the ones to margoria, lema. If i am not mistaken, it will go to valencia probably calpheon-valencia,