• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Comprehensive New Content Livestream Recap

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone, here is a comprehensive recap of the New content livestream that aired a few hours ago in KR. It outlined the plans that KR players can expect this year and hopefully we will get some this year as well.

22 people like this

Posted

That's like the 4th post so far. 

I understand you want to spread the word and get people to visit your site, but late is simply too late.

Posted

I understand you want to spread the word and get people to visit your site, but late is simply too late.

If you actually had bothered to read what I posted, you would have noticed the difference with other posts

• Screencap of everything that was shown, every single screenshot/images
  • Word for word of everything that was said.
  • Everything in one post and not divided into multiple posts. 
16 people like this

Posted

Thanks a lot Dulfy, amazing work as always.

Posted

good recap

Posted

New Militia System for Node/Region Wars

• You have to be qualified to apply for it and once you join, you can stay to attack or defend in node wars. It is a new system to encourage participation in node wars and allow those without a big guild to participate.
  • Once you join the Militia, you won’t have a name or a guild name.
  • If you own a node in the territory, you can choose to defend. If you don’t own any nodes, then you can choose to attack.
  • Corresponding rewards will be provided to the guild you belong.
  • Militia system will be active for 2 hrs after node war starts and you will be kicked out once it finishes.

So to become random soldier #52 and kill for fun?

Posted

Should have known you be on point once again. Did you post this on the new forms too? 

Posted (edited)

That unnamed class looks like she uses some sort of weapon (sword) on a chain or rope with some type of blade on the other end, would be sweet. Would be the perfect class to something I was wishing for, something new.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

Brilliant Dulfy thank you.

Can't wait for Militia!

Posted

Thanks Dulfy!

Posted

Thanks as always Dulfy! <3

Posted

Wong and ignorant.

This forum really needs a DISLIKE button...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

All of the previous threads were first thoughts and limited info (including my own thread), not full comprehensive like Dulfy's.

Dulfy always has much more information, detail, and clear explanation. Honestly, BDO with the work people like Dulfy and Famme do is a much better place.

Edited by Webby
2 people like this

Posted

Wow. I'm actually impressed with what I'm reading here. The graphical improvements, finally adding dancing, the fact that they're going to do balancing with a series of buffs rather than crippling nerfs to the ones on top. I always hated roller coaster balancing not because of the act of changing stuff, but because it inevitably meant that sooner or later my class would be nerfed so hard that my way of playing would have to change in a very unfun way.

They have to actually follow through on this though, heh.

Also climbing life skill, flying, an actual regular PVE activity that sounds ridiculously fun if done right. I'm beginning to regret my investment in this game a little less. I might not even quit within the year. I'm reserving any real hype until I see results though.

Posted

As always you're the best @Dulfy!

Thank you!

Posted

Yeah, you're confusing threads posted by other random users that have posted the same topic. Whereas Dulfy was posting his own official thread to point out the guide. And given that Dulfy is the one to have published it... yeah well, that's kinda Dulfy's right. No?

Don't waste your time. Flip has been trolling these forums with his ignorance prior to NA/EU launch. If you're on the EU server, just go pk him a ton. He deserves it. Just brings negativity with him everywhere for no reason. See how fast he posted on this thread just to complain? Man, people translating this information. TERRIBLE.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Dulfy for all the good work since release.

Posted

Thank you Dulfy. Excellent information and presented in a clear concise form. Really appreciate the work you do.