• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accuracy on PvE?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So. . . I've been trying to find some reliable info on this but I cant find anything definitive, to the point that I was drawn to buy a TRI Kutum/Red Corral Earring to make tests myself but because of variations and limitations because of my level I cant seem to arrive to a conclusion and I wanna know if anyone has any kind of info about this.

So I have a TRI Nouver and a DUO Khalk's Earring, with this I reach 210 Awake AP; the Nouver has 2 Awakened Crystals.

With TRI Kutum and Red Coral Earring I reach 195 Awake AP, but I'm afraid I havent been able to snatch awakened crystals off the MP so in total I lose 15 sheet AP and 10 hidden AP.

I tested a couple of hours in Sulfur Mines and couldnt for the life of me, see any difference whatsoever in any of my attacks, killing speed or any other variation, in all of my tests sometimes I did better exp with Kutum, sometimes I did better exp with Nouver, I did the same amount of rotations in basically the same amount of time with both.

I with I could test Kutum with 2 awakened crystals but my preorder has been sitting there for days and I've "failed to purchase" over 20 now, it's ridiculous, I've even started the quest on an alt so I actually get it myself cause it doesnt seem to be possible to beat MP RNG.

Anyway, the only things I can assume out of this is that maybe we do need accuracy and that's what's pushing Kutum to compete with 25 extra AP that Nouver gives, but then again I'm not sure.

I'm level 56 and went to Sulfur mines since all mobs are red and some of the biggers ones are deep red but I also tested this in Desert Fogans and Bandits and I still cant see a difference, I even grinded till 1 broke and then use the other one and STILL I cant make a definitive statement.

I dont know if I should buy another Red Coral Earring & use 2 of them and use Nouver, or use Kutum and 2 DUO Khalk's, or use Kutum and Red Coral's, I'm just so confused, I dont want to have to TET both of them for further tests that will probably get me nowhere.

EDIT: Extra info: I got a TET Liverto and a TRI Dandy.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

Kutum has hidden pve damage on it, it's not an accuracy thing lol although accuracy plays a role in it for sure. Kutum is 10% stronger in pve and Rangers usually settle for 1 tri rce, a tet zarka and bhegs
for their 'optimal' accuracy point

Posted

Rangers usually settle for 1 tri rce, a tet zarka and bhegs for their 'optimal' accuracy point.

Posted

Kutum has hidden pve damage on it, it's not an accuracy thing lol although accuracy plays a role in it for sure. Kutum is 10% stronger in pve and Rangers usually settle for 1 tri rce, a tet zarka and bhegs
for their 'optimal' accuracy point

'hidden pve damage'... No one has the damage formula figured out or reliable tests for PVE.

Posted (edited)

yea none of it makes much sense. I know for a fact that accuracy > ap when ur lvling a low char and want to fight deep reds or purples. I dont know what happened after that. Maybe we just need a ridiculous amount of accuracy to compensate for the sulfur mobs, and maybe the devs didnt think about that when they were created. Since AP is needed and we tend to have to trade ap for accuracy, we as rangers might just be screwed out of a low cost build for mobs like those.

Oh and whats funny is i found out that the nouver dagger without a doubt has some sort of accuracy in it (Even though none is listed).

Edited by Boojangles

Posted

Oh and whats funny is i found out that the nouver dagger without a doubt has some sort of accuracy in it (Even though none is listed).

Any proof? Or is it anecdotal ' I felt it hit more'

Posted

After more testing and getting a TET Dandy I've realized that monstrous amounts of AP trump accuracy at some point, but until you can get 240+ AP, it's better to go for accuracy, after 220 sheet AP and enough buffs to push 240 and beyond; Kutum's left in shame as well as TRI coral earrings, you're better off with TRI witches; pretty boring results IMO.

Posted

Any proof? Or is it anecdotal ' I felt it hit more'

I dont like to post that "I feel" stuff. it doesnt help anyone. And if i so i will say those exact words. Remember i said without a doubt. The difference is so serious any sound test u implement will prove it. I dont want to tell  what my way is yet because it will stop people from testing things out, but if u really cant figure it out then ill tell you after a bit.

Posted (edited)

After more testing and getting a TET Dandy I've realized that monstrous amounts of AP trump accuracy at some point, but until you can get 240+ AP, it's better to go for accuracy, after 220 sheet AP and enough buffs to push 240 and beyond; Kutum's left in shame as well as TRI coral earrings, you're better off with TRI witches; pretty boring results IMO.

Until you read the AP normalization post and realize your 240 AP, TRI witches aren't what you think they are (in PvE).

Edited by Flinche

Posted

Until you read the AP normalization post and realize your 240 AP, TRI witches aren't what you think they are (in PvE).

This is all about PvP :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0