• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

tamers fair in general pvp(aka pretty good) due to PA's graph.

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

H3u4HSj.png

Original

Please don't think this, because K/D graphs seldom justify anything. The graph basically illustrates Tamer is as good as warrior/ranger/zerker/sorceress (just a bit above aswell)time to reroll. It's interesting to think where they are collecting this data from. Good luck finding a tamer/ninja/kuno in siege, basically playing where's waldo.

Classes are more than just a wobbly K/D ratio, and that graph does not understand that.

Edited by Syun
easier tag, no clickbaiting

Posted

Non-awakening class is top *facepalm*

Almost every class KDA dips after DK release. Next week the game is being renamed Dark Knight Online.

Posted

There are tamers in seige, though our seige is a laggy POS.

One thing to take note of is the average AP of KR. At those AP blocks break like nothing and SA still takes tons of damage.

It's fair to say zekers and warrior still get eaten up pretty equally, even witches as you can tell from the graph and the report. ( There are a lot of DP witches in KR comparatively).

And this graph says nothing about popularity of a class which is where the utility meter comes in.

Everything else is Gitgud.

Posted

this graph only takes a year or something of statistics 

and the reason why tamers have better kda is because the worse / less dedicated players quit the class long before it and the only ones remaining are more hardcore (ON AVERAGE) than others 

if they took statistics from the start of the game they'd be different .. plus lol kda when there's stuff like desync and pc specs and different groups of people interest and pure blackstones and dedication and skill and teamplay and what not 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

from Dulfy:

• Among top 200 AP players, 50 are Dark Knight, 43 are Ranger, 2 are Tamer and just 1 is Kunoichi.
  • Among top 200 DP players, 55 are Witch, 27 are Berserkers, 5 are Musa and 3 for Kunoichi.

strong hind for irrelevant theory.

Edit:

Posted image is wrong, Tamer is lower on the chart

bdo-class-kd-ratios.jpg

Edited by Keldorn
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

from Dulfy:

strong hind for irrelevant theory.

Edit:

bdo-class-kd-ratios.jpg

irrelevant is full of dung, like his usual self, but tamers in the middle more or less about right.

If his theory held anything rangers wouldn't be so low with all those high AP players and their advantage in seiges.

Basically K/Da shows a lot on how players react to patches, which is the true point if this chart. Tamers never had it bad the entire game, just a lot of loud angry screaming, case in point.

If you want to talk about popularity and utility and all that, that's nice and all, but it does not change the facts one bit in this case.

You can skewl the averages somewhat, but no matter what, the variations don't show it. Power is power in the end.

FYI every KR stream from casual rbf to dueling grounds to node wars has tamers running around. This already pokes a major hole in the "only dedicated players carry the average". They just happen to run by the camera everywhere you go in the world is a large stretch of imagination.

Edited by Kuu
3 people like this

Posted

irrelevant is full of dung, like his usual self, but tamers in the middle more or less about right.

If his theory held anything rangers wouldn't be so low with all those high AP players and their advantage in seiges.

Basically K/Da shows a lot on how players react to patches, which is the true point if this chart. Tamers never had it bad the entire game, just a lot of loud angry screaming, case in point.

If you want to talk about popularity and utility and all that, that's nice and all, but it does not change the facts one bit in this case.

You can skewl the averages somewhat, but no matter what, the variations don't show it. Power is power in the end.

FYI every KR stream from casual rbf to dueling grounds to node wars has tamers running around. This already pokes a major hole in the "only dedicated players carry the average". They just happen to run by the camera everywhere you go in the world is a large stretch of imagination.

sick joke

in the entire european region, out of end game/tet/high end pvp players/ 60/61 lvl pvp tamers there's merely a single tamer that hasn't rerolled (and it's not me, since im waiting for dk) and that guy may just also have an alt that we don't know about 

you also don't even remotely comprehend my "theory". First of all, it's not a theory its common sense. The class itself weeded out the worse players at the beginning as harsh lands would weed out the weaker humans and after awhile the average skill of the class just becomes higher  because the expectations of people and the approach towards the class changes with time and as the meta evolves

you've been asked numerous times to prove your credibility, which you obviously can't cause you're one of the biggest trolls on this forum and i still don't understand why the mods let you continuously post all the bs that you do and all the misinformation and spam . Until you do that, you shouldn't even address me or my posts in any way whatsoever.

tamers have never had it bad? go do more than 20v20 pvp as tamer and tell me you don't have it bad when your skills simply stop working. Imagine this being medieval times and you raising your shield to block an arrow and then the arrow decides to fly around your shield and hit you in the back of your head, that's how it feels playing tamer. The class doesn't work. Skills don't work, the physics of the game don't work. Your so called defense stops working and this happens to tamer more than it does to others and is semi-designed, semi-desynced 

Ranger has it much easier than tamer does, also this korean chart statistic doesn't mean absolutely shit at all. There are people that just throw their body in rbf to get a kill ,die, repeat. You think taking their KDA is a good representation of how strong the class is? Nice joke.

so if there was a class that could oneshot you but also died in the process, it would have shit kda right? And then according to this horrible chart the class wouldnt be op cause its KDA is shit but this class can oneshot DK (which supposedly has the best kda) so this class > dk but your chart doesn't even show it

also most tamers are on hwacha/elephant/flamethrower duty in sieges so no shit that their kda is better, you don't really get deaths when you're sitting inside a friggin siege weapon

forums are filled with losers trying to preach how strong tamer is , but if you go in game meeting a tamer is like meeting a fairy. It's the least played class by end game people (along with kunoichi, not ninja cause theres 10 million of those), it's skills dont work, it's damage values are low , it's playstyle is limited and obvious cause it lacks amount of skills and options , its range is low, its defense is low, it's skills are slower compared to other classes  and those are all facts -not opinions, measurable and provable facts

everyone that plays end game tamer wants to kill himself due to how shit tamers are (because they don't work, you get hit mid iframe/sa all the time) and everyone that doesn't play tamer is also nagging them how overpowered tamer is , just to add as mental damage cause the game apparently doesnt hurt them enough. Preach this bs all you want but in a month meeting a tamer will be even more rare than it is now because when dk awakening hits people are going to start rerolling. Right now probably a good decent chunk % of the tamer population is gonna reroll to DK cus they've had enough of playing this joke class

not only it doesn't work, even if it did work you still wouldn't be able to do shit as tamer in sieges cause the fps is horrible and your hitboxes are horrible and you're insanely squishy

meanwhile witch/wizard players go near a fort wall and start spamming 1,2,3 and get 50 kills through a wall while fully protected and while people can't even hit them back, their SA frames are much more reliable and they're much tankier than tamer, they do 3 times more dmg with 3 times bigger hitboxes

i personally hope that dark knight is overpowered beyond reason because im gonna play one and if people are gonna accuse me of playing an overpowered class then at least let them be right, cause they do it anyway (for when i play tamer) but they do it when my class is utter crap, let's see whats gonna happen if my class isn't utter crap then?

if dk is semi-fun and op, i'd reroll to it cause im sick of people nagging me how op tamer is when it's literally the most pathetic class i've seen in a game, i'll crush every single tamer with whatever awakened class i play because they are pathetic and because i know how to fight them after playing one for so long

in the end, 99.9% of the players in bdo have a serious "git gud" issue and the funny part is that those 99.9% people think they are among the 0.01% but newsflash, you aren't

it's easy to see who's proven himself and who hasnt once you play the game and people that run their big ass mouths and talk crap 24/7 on the forum that have barely even experienced the game (not max level, not max gear, not enough pvp experience) are a laughing stock   

5 people like this

Posted

This chart is so irrelevant, it actually hurts my brain to see that people think this even matters.
If I suicidebomb into enemy groups with 250AP and take at least 1 person with me every single time I'd have a positive k/d.
"wow looks like tamers really are super strong, nerf them pls!1!!"

Thing is, tamer's toolkit doesn't offer a lot of diversity in playstyle.
We're either gods in 1v1 (haha jk witch and wiz 1shot block easily) or play hit and run in anything larger than that.
People should play what they like, not try to do stuff the class simply isn't made for and complain you don't feel strong afterwards.

But saying tamer is fine and has no major issues is just either extreme ignorance or some ridiculous form of trolling.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the slightly better picture. Dear god those colors but tamer is below maewha for sure in this case, it is the darker shade of brown at it's slightly above warrior/ranger. 

This chart is so irrelevant, it actually hurts my brain to see that people think this even matters.
If I suicidebomb into enemy groups with 250AP and take at least 1 person with me every single time I'd have a positive k/d.
"wow looks like tamers really are super strong, nerf them pls!1!!"

Thing is, tamer's toolkit doesn't offer a lot of diversity in playstyle.
We're either gods in 1v1 (haha jk witch and wiz 1shot block easily) or play hit and run in anything larger than that.
People should play what they like, not try to do stuff the class simply isn't made for and complain you don't feel strong afterwards.

But saying tamer is fine and has no major issues is just either extreme ignorance or some ridiculous form of trolling.

Precisely, and this(and someone else from the forum) is what brought it to my attention.

This already pokes a major hole in the "only dedicated players carry the average"

Ironically, "casual RBF", dueling grounds, nodewars are for the dedicated players. Non dedicated players, the ones that don't contribute to this chart, play the game for the content; lifeskilling and not caring about performing as a Tamer.

Edited by Syun
1 person likes this

Posted

100% agree with irrelevant

My tamer reached lvl 60 time to retire to kitchen & world boss camping. Tamer is fun and very complex class but the complexity isnt rewarded by performance. Nodewars are frustration for me, 60% of the time, most crucial abilities dont connect (due lag, desync) like moonlight strike and grab, when this happens tamer is screwed.

My DK is lvl 56 and compared to tamer this class is from another universe... Lets just compare tamer unawakened ultimate (uprward claw) vs DK unawakened ultimate... what a sick joke. DK unawakened ultimate is 100% better even vs tamer awakened ultimate spinner. DK unawakened PVE grinding speed meets from 90% tamers awakened grinding speed and this is lvl 56 vs lvl 60

By rerolling to DK I realized the full dimension of how inferior tamer class is. Yes tamer is fun when abilities work properly, like when server performance isnt in potato mode or when RNG desync god favors you, otherwise mass PVP is frustration for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

^^^^ pretty much everything what irrelevant said as usual, in response to what you are saying. And I would second him asking for you to identify yourself, I am also curious who this mystery tamer is who seems to know a lot but who I have never heard of (I am a dedicated tamer stalker :)). I have talked to other higher end tamers about what you post here on the forums and they disagree mostly also.

And I disagree with your last sentence as I do think the few dedicated players do carry the average. I do RBF daily for several hours during on peak and off peak times where there are 60 man zergs and smaller 30 man skirmishes. The matches are pretty much always just one or two tamers (including myself lol) that actually get kills and get high points (even though that doesn't show how good the class is more like how well you can snipe and last hit someone when their guard is down) and all we do is snipe kills, every other tamer is invisible or cannon fodder. 

Now imagine all this in Korea, where their game has been out longer and more tamers have quit/rerolled, I've already heard several times on KR streams where the streamers have been asked 'how is the tamer community' and they have all replied 'it is dead'. You can go try asking yourself on kr rowlan's stream, the one that sticks out from memory. 

It's funny that there are like sooo many kr streamers for a variety of classes on twitch but there is only one streamer/content creator who is remotely worth talking about, zizzi and while he does do decent in rbf sniping kills and even he thinks the class is trash lol.

Posted (edited)

Irrelevant, stop QQing. 

in the entire european region, out of end game/tet/high end pvp players/ 60/61 lvl pvp tamers there's merely a single tamer that hasn't rerolled (and it's not me, since im waiting for dk) and that guy may just also have an alt that we don't know about 

you also don't even remotely comprehend my "theory". First of all, it's not a theory its common sense. The class itself weeded out the worse players at the beginning as harsh lands would weed out the weaker humans and after awhile the average skill of the class just becomes higher  because the expectations of people and the approach towards the class changes with time and as the meta evolves

They don't base balance decisions on public opinion.The chart is from korea. The devs don't give a crap about the data on EU/NA, and most likely they never will.

Your theory is meaningless. It requires all the other classes to have terrible players that bring the average down. No one rerolls to a class they do worse on.

you've been asked numerous times to prove your credibility, which you obviously can't cause you're one of the biggest trolls on this forum and i still don't understand why the mods let you continuously post all the bs that you do and all the misinformation and spam . Until you do that, you shouldn't even address me or my posts in any way whatsoever.

I will address you instead. Shut up and stop complaining.

tamers have never had it bad? go do more than 20v20 pvp as tamer and tell me you don't have it bad when your skills simply stop working. Imagine this being medieval times and you raising your shield to block an arrow and then the arrow decides to fly around your shield and hit you in the back of your head, that's how it feels playing tamer. The class doesn't work. Skills don't work, the physics of the game don't work. Your so called defense stops working and this happens to tamer more than it does to others and is semi-designed, semi-desynced 

This has nothing to do with KR. If desync is so bad that the EU/NA player cannot achieve the KR playstyle then mention that.

Ranger has it much easier than tamer does, also this korean chart statistic doesn't mean absolutely shit at all. There are people that just throw their body in rbf to get a kill ,die, repeat. You think taking their KDA is a good representation of how strong the class is? Nice joke.

That would require Tamer to be the best at suicidal tactics. You have shown no explanation for why that would be.

so if there was a class that could oneshot you but also died in the process, it would have shit kda right? And then according to this horrible chart the class wouldnt be op cause its KDA is shit but this class can oneshot DK (which supposedly has the best kda) so this class > dk but your chart doesn't even show it

Any class that can oneshot dk is not inherently superior to it. Siege/node wars are not 1v1 duels. All that matters is the k/d ratios in a group and thus man advantage. RBF is a live simulation of this principle. The higher your k/d the better your team score.

also most tamers are on hwacha/elephant/flamethrower duty in sieges so no shit that their kda is better, you don't really get deaths when you're sitting inside a friggin siege weapon

Death by npc are not calculated into this ratio. If you have ever played such content you would know that.

forums are filled with losers trying to preach how strong tamer is...

I wouldn't call you a loser, but you are toxic. Tamer is not as weak as you preach.

meanwhile witch/wizard players go near a fort wall and start spamming 1,2,3 and get 50 kills through a wall while fully protected and while people can't even hit them back, their SA frames are much more reliable and they're much tankier than tamer, they do 3 times more dmg with 3 times bigger hitboxes

Given that wiz/witch are higher on the chart, and the devs said they needed balancing, I don't know why you are bringing this up. No one is debating whether Tamer is better than those two.

it's easy to see who's proven himself and who hasnt once you play the game and people that run their big ass mouths and talk crap 24/7 on the forum that have barely even experienced the game (not max level, not max gear, not enough pvp experience) are a laughing stock   

By that account you haven't proven yourself. You are on either NA/EU. Your pvp/pve experience, and gear, lag behind Korea.

I'm not laughing when I see you reject Korean/developer data. I'm just disappointed. So you aren't a laughing stock, but you are a meme. A stereotype of our community. And according to some posts on the sorc forums, you may also be a troll.

Stop wasting our time, stop wasting the developers time.

And I disagree with your last sentence as I do think the few dedicated players do carry the average. I do RBF daily for several hours during on peak and off peak times where there are 60 man zergs and smaller 30 man skirmishes. The matches are pretty much always just one or two tamers (including myself lol) that actually get kills and get high points (even though that doesn't show how good the class is more like how well you can snipe and last hit someone when their guard is down) and all we do is snipe kills, every other tamer is invisible or cannon fodder. 

Add the rbf score of all tamers in this scenario. The cannon fodder would bring down the average for the rest of the group, yes? But if those bad tamers rerolled the k/d of other classes would go down instead? Wrong.

The k/d ratios are recent. The players that switched would have had enough time to learn the new professions and gear up. For your/his argument to work, our cannon fodder would have to have a harder time finding value on another class even as they approach mastery. But if Tamer needs so much help, then even a so-so player should have a higher k/d after switching to the better class.

Edited by Kentigem
1 person likes this

Posted

On the one hand, it is very reassuring to know that Kakao has such reporting (and share it with us, we are more accustomed to hidden stats than other things).

But even if the graph above is rich in teaching, it is only a tiny part of the datas needed to have a global vision of the game balance.
It would be interesting to compare its stats with other rbf datas (character class ratio, average ap/class, average eva/class, average damage reduction/class, ect...)

But I am hopeful that Kakao will work in the right direction (at least it is their will).

Posted

I agree with Irrelevant, I have been playing a Tamer since CBT.

The other day, I went to rbf with guild mates... felt like a balloon and everyone else was a needle.

The Tamer class should be redone/re-checked.. we had 1 special thing about us,(pet/beast/fighting companion, call it whatever you want) Heilang, but he's shit and now Witches and Wizards have 2 EACH.

Ok sure, we can ride Heilang... but that's shit(no autopath, stamina drains real fast) and it's not like when riding it and attacking that we're as godly as wiz/witch on a horse.

The Celestial Bo even with +5 attack speed is slow af, but see people who have not tried Tamer don't know how many skills(waaay more) you have to do to kill as quick as the others.

Every other class feels is stronger :( (I have alts I see the difference).

2 people like this

Posted

I don't see many Tamers at my level (58, 188/291), they're usually much weaker, with even fewer tougher (most are DK's now and the crystal light show is already old guys :P).  There's a 59 in my guild and her AP is better than mine considerably, she can 1 combo most of the fodder you see in NW (like me!).  Though in NW we rarely get a chance to.  You run around the side, attack the rear, or hold off until the frontliners charge.  Okay, great.  You hop in and the edge of someone's CC locks you and you die a second later, or you escape and spend half the engagement dodging instead of attacking.

I average about 22-28 deaths, 3-8 kills (not including those poor horses).  Granted, i'm not focused on getting kills, i'm trying to make people stop so they can die to our wizards and witches half the time as I end up in attack groups.  My role in NW is changing to small man though, so that should show my effectiveness.  In RBF I do fine.  I don't play with my name plate on so I can't quote any numbers, but I kill warriors, zerks too dumb to run away, witches/wizards and the occassional DK or blader/plum.  I die a lot though, because to 1 combo people, sometimes you're attempting 2 or 3 times to get the CC on them if they're particularly squirrely, or you only get half way through your combo before you get blown up or grabbed by a zerk.

It happens.

My point is that I'm not really all that great at this game, but I'm still effective enough for it to be fun on a class that is trickier to play than anything I've taken a swing at in MMO's before.

So I think the chart is accurate, because there are modestly geared tamers with middling skill (yo!) dragging our numbers down. ^^

Posted

Taner is not bad...

That is all. (Drops mic)

Posted

For those who do well in RBF/GvG, how many of your kills are solo and how many of them are kill-steals?

I'm reasonably content with my Tamer, tbf. It could be better if they fixed all the...

Posted

If Kakao officially recognizes that there is a balance problem between "witch / wiz / dk" and the rest of the world, Is it possible to dedicate 1 rbf channel to all others?  And even, let's be crazy, 1 channel per class.

The idea is to offer more diversity and choices for everybody.

Posted

For those who do well in RBF/GvG, how many of your kills are solo and how many of them are kill-steals?

I'm reasonably content with my Tamer, tbf. It could be better if they fixed all the...

i would say about half of my engagements are solo.  Of those I lose about 1/3 (usually getting jumped while grinding, but I also lose 1v1 vs wizards with silly amounts of DP, like 340+).  The other two thirds are pretty evenly split between one combo killing the enemy or getting added on by an ally.  

of the other 50% that aren't solo, I lose a surprising amount.  More people creates complications and also changes the enemy play style.  They try to survive more than kill me, which gives their allies time to add on the fight and with Tamer's low defense I usually get killed before finishing someone off.

Jamming a fight myself is a crapshoot as well.  Though usually ends unfavorably, like... 30/70.  Honestly I'm still figuring out when the best time to cloud ride into a fight is.

Posted

when i do rbf most my kills are solo when im in node wars almost all my kills are solo because i am by myself most the time

Posted (edited)

Tamer has a super high skill cap and can compete with ANY class,save maybe DK(I havent seen enough of the class to judge), in smaller scaled PvP.  The only time tamer TRULY falters is mass zerg style PvP.  In Korea there are forms of PvP that put more emphasis on smaller scale so they have a lot more opportunity to shine.(Wish we had Daum Hosted 3v3 tourneys)  The issue with NA(no idea about EU) is that the only PvP that really matters is zerg pvp,  IE 50v50+ and that's just not what tamer excels at.  Even when the game was in pre awaken and Tamer was an absolute monster of a class they still met struggles in super high numbered PvP.  Minus the bugs I personally think Tamers kit is fine but I do agree with the notion that some skills aren't working as properly as they should.  Also in KR desync isn't much of a factor and for a short ranged class like tamer that's a relatively big deal. 

Edited by Ginos
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Tamer has a super high skill cap and can compete with ANY class,save maybe DK(I havent seen enough of the class to judge), in smaller scaled PvP.  The only time tamer TRULY falters is mass zerg style PvP.  In Korea there are forms of PvP that put more emphasis on smaller scale so they have a lot more opportunity to shine.(Wish we had Daum Hosted 3v3 tourneys)  The issue with NA(no idea about EU) is that the only PvP that really matters is zerg pvp,  IE 50v50+ and that's just not what tamer excels at.  Even when the game was in pre awaken and Tamer was an absolute monster of a class they still met struggles in super high numbered PvP.  Minus the bugs I personally think Tamers kit is fine but I do agree with the notion that some skills aren't working as properly as they should.  Also in KR desync isn't much of a factor and for a short ranged class like tamer that's a relatively big deal. 

Actually it might be the tamer kit in small scale that nerf-ed tamers large scale kit to inferiority.

Most of our original kit revolved around heilang combos...and they are simply...awsome-sauce once people found the tricks to it, but they had to be nerf exactly because of their "trick" like status. And developers can't get their brain out of their rear to balance around some of that.

Right now if Heilang attack command had double the range, It would improve the "choke point" scenario that tamer are weak in by 200%.

But more formally, developers just haven't had time to look at any classes, beyond small balance tweaks (more damage, less damage, faster animation, slower animation, etc) tamers included.

Heilang berserk is the proof of an old theory, that doesn't work in new tamer. Berserk should never need to erase heilang, even the description for invincible heilang is kinda outdated.

And what's the point of heilang howling? Nothing, except an inferior roar, which is superior in every form in pvp.

That is life of developers who have been tasked to create new classes, and balance, and content around it at the same time. They let the train go off tracks a bit, they admit it, so let them do their jobs.

Edited by Kuu

Posted

What it sounds like, is that all classes kind of need a small team dedicated to spring cleaning of all the issued and to make sure everything stays updated to the current curve of the game.

We certainly aren't the only class that has things that need adjusting.

Posted (edited)

To be honest its retarded to go off K/D if they aren't looking at how many kills/deaths instead of just the ratio. 

A tamer can go 20/5 K/D and have the same ratio as a warrior that goes 100/25. 

Obviously..... The warrior is far stronger compared to a tamer (in this example) even though the ratio is the same. 

Everyone knows warrior and sorc have a lot higher kill potential in large scale PvP compared to a tamer. Yet on this graph it shows they are close -_-. 

Aka they are saying tamer is on their level based on K/D ratio's like 20/5 vs 100/25. Saying they are the same lol. 

The fact that they want to buff weaker classes rather than nerfing the broken classes, yet for some reason still nerf the weaker classes and rarely buff them while not touching the broken higher tier classes (likely as an excuse for their slow af balance roll outs)... Tells me the developers are retarded and don't know how to balance a game. 

Keep buffing warriors, never nerf wizards, never nerf dark knights. Good luck balancing lmao. 

Edited by Asami
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To be honest its retarded to go off K/D if they aren't looking at how many kills/deaths instead of just the ratio. 

A tamer can go 20/5 K/D and have the same ratio as a warrior that goes 100/25. 

Obviously..... The warrior is far stronger compared to a tamer (in this example) even though the ratio is the same. 

Everyone knows warrior and sorc have a lot higher kill potential in large scale PvP compared to a tamer. Yet on this graph it shows they are close -_-. 

Aka they are saying tamer is on their level based on K/D ratio's like 20/5 vs 100/25. Saying they are the same lol. 

The fact that they want to buff weaker classes rather than nerfing the broken classes, yet for some reason still nerf the weaker classes and rarely buff them while not touching the broken higher tier classes (likely as an excuse for their slow af balance roll outs)... Tells me the developers are retarded and don't know how to balance a game. 

Keep buffing warriors, never nerf wizards, never nerf dark knights. Good luck balancing lmao. 

While it may sound true...it's illogical.

K/D ratio also means a fix ratio. Basically you can't have a Kill without a death.

You can't have a tamer 20/5 with a warrior 100/25, unless every other class is feeding that warrior somehow, which is not likely, the chart does not show, and statistically impossible.

Basically your whole argument fails in simple statistical and analytical discipline.

There are fallacies in the graph. It is limited, the devs have publically caution then during the display.

This does not mean you are right, you are in this case, absolutely, in all rational sense wrong. It's not what happened, it can't happen, and impossible to take from this graph

Edited by Kuu

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0