• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

garbage servers Disable crystal breakage

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Seriously, these servers are so bad the only class I can play without fear of death and losing my expensive crystals is my Valkyrie (block op). It's not fun to see my hp sudden drop to zero and have me reload into the server to see that I lost my xp and expensive crystals because of your shit servers. I can handle xp loss got plenty of free tears for that but I absolutely hate losing shit due to no fault of my own. Either fix your damn servers or disable crystal breakage. You guys make plenty of money so invest in some better servers. Kthx. 

Edited by GrandCross
29 people like this

Posted

I always thought it would be awesome if you could soul bind items so that their crystals don't break.  Makes the item character bound and unsellable, and if you wanted to change out crystals you could if you use those one pearl items otherwise bound is bound.  Seems like a fair trade to me.

9 people like this

Posted

I always thought it would be awesome if you could soul bind items so that their crystals don't break.  Makes the item character bound and unsellable, and if you wanted to change out crystals you could if you use those one pearl items otherwise bound is bound.  Seems like a fair trade to me.

That's a really good idea! :x

Posted

Yeah, I'm playing with my extra offhand that doesn't have expensive crystals in it because I've already died due to lag once and lost one.

Dunno what's a feasible fix but something should be done. Preferably fixing this lag issue.

Posted

Yeah, I'm playing with my extra offhand that doesn't have expensive crystals in it because I've already died due to lag once and lost one.

Dunno what's a feasible fix but something should be done. Preferably fixing this lag issue.

Unfortunately everyone's busy pretending there IS no lag problem. Obviously the game became unplayable for a huge chunk of the population because we all switched ISPs and/or to cheaper plans at the same time.

I still can't even get SP at Mansha without wanting to murder someone. If my internet was as bad as my connection to the game suggests, I wouldn't even be able to load web pages half the time.

Posted

Even the EU servers have been a bit laggy since last patch, especially the chat lags behind rather often atm.

Ingame complaints about mobs taking ages to respawn has also been quite common the last week along with ppl getting their boats stuck at pirate islands :|

Posted

Unfortunately everyone's busy pretending there IS no lag problem. Obviously the game became unplayable for a huge chunk of the population because we all switched ISPs and/or to cheaper plans at the same time.

I still can't even get SP at Mansha without wanting to murder someone. If my internet was as bad as my connection to the game suggests, I wouldn't even be able to load web pages half the time.

Yeah I've argued with several people who insist they think nothing's wrong with the connection. I don't get it.

If you're not having issues, that's great, but when server chat breaks out with ten people asking "Anyone else getting this lag?" at the same time, maybe you should look elsewhere for something to argue about.

2 people like this

Posted

Even the EU servers have been a bit laggy since last patch, especially the chat lags behind rather often atm.

Ingame complaints about mobs taking ages to respawn has also been quite common the last week along with ppl getting their boats stuck at pirate islands :|

That really isn't new though, we've been having this for months now.

2 people like this

Posted

Crystals breaking in game really serves no purpose it's just an annoyance. Plus people wouldn't have to use boss ults anymore, wouldn't that be nice ;)

3 people like this

Posted

At the same time I just leveled so xp loss means nothing to me

id probably be negative until they reverted the changes

Posted

I'm surprized they havent added a crystal protection plan 7 days item to the pearl shop for like 1k pearls.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm surprized they havent added a crystal protection plan 7 days item to the pearl shop for like 1k pearls.

Cause that'd be admitting their servers are shit, rather than shifting the blame to our ISPs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rip crystal market. :P

Posted

Yesterday I lost a black spirit crystal cuz I rubber banded at bamdits. 

They NEED to put this punishment on hold until they sort out the servers. 

Posted

Whats weird is coming off the olvia channels since I had taken a break I had 0 issues on these channels, going to almost any of the other channels I've had issues with 10+secs of lag where mobs register nothing. I've also been having issues with chat lagging for 5-10secs but the game world is working fine. Then if I switch to a different channel I'll have no issues at all. It seems anytime a channel gets labeled as crowded it turns to crap and I have to switch.

Posted

It would need to be family bound then, for things like boss armor set at least, which you tend to pass from character to character since it's BIS for every class.

Posted

rofl lost my 10% combat exp because of shit servers

2 people like this

Posted

Family bound would be better. Character bound would suck since multiple classes use the same gear

Posted (edited)

Crystals breaking in game really serves no purpose it's just an annoyance. Plus people wouldn't have to use boss ults anymore, wouldn't that be nice ;)

Did you really think this statement through? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not because of how absurd of a statement this is. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

Since one month , i have a lot of problems with the servers issues ( lag / rollback / losing crystal due to the lag, losing exp due to the lag) Im working in the video game industry and i know that this problem cannot be resolved in one week / one month BUT you can help us by protecting our crystal / remove the experience lost due to death while the problem is still here ... This game is amazing, since 2 week the overall performance of my game as been enhanced and im really happy about that. But please, do something to help your player while your server are problematics..

Posted (edited)

I just had this problem. The server lagged the ----- out and I die at cadry mobs and I lose my awakening crystal for offhand. You all know how much of a pain it is to replace this crystal so I asked support for reimbursement but no they won't allow it.  -

'With that in mind, there are also a few policies that we must abide to. We endeavor to help with as many tickets as possible and provide a satisfactory response, however, there are cases where we're unable to verify what exactly happened in certain situation. In your specific case, there is no way to tell if this was caused by lag, a processing delay or even your character being cc'd. '

'Also note that lag can be caused for various different reasons, ranging from network issues to the routers the traffic takes to reach the destination. Due to this, as it is really hard to pinpoint the exact cause of the connectivity loss, the customer support team does not send out individual compensation for any connectivity related issues. This is due to the fact that while I do believe that in your case this was caused by an honest mistake, a certain part of the community would take advantage of our generosity if we were to help with such cases by granting the benefit of the doubt, therefore compromising intended game design. Due to this, in order to maintain the games integrity, we are unfortunately unable to offer a direct resolution and restore your crystal. However, if you continue to experience it in the future, please get back to us by replying to this email or creating a new ticket under the "technical" category and we can continue investigating your issue further.'

Now I have to spend a week trying to snipe one AGAIN. God it's so frustrating and sad. It's such a tedious thing. 

Edited by Faisuta
edit

Posted

Rip crystal market. :P

So you saying the reason there even is a crystal market is because of bad servers? lol 

Posted

Since one month , i have a lot of problems with the servers issues ( lag / rollback / losing crystal due to the lag, losing exp due to the lag) Im working in the video game industry and i know that this problem cannot be resolved in one week / one month BUT you can help us by protecting our crystal / remove the experience lost due to death while the problem is still here ... This game is amazing, since 2 week the overall performance of my game as been enhanced and im really happy about that. But please, do something to help your player while your server are problematics..

It's been a problem since launch and we've had countless "network and server improvements" maintenances to absolutely no effect.

So you saying the reason there even is a crystal market is because of bad servers? lol 

It's a gold sink that needs a lot of work.

It doesn't work at all for unique crystals though and unique crystals should really not be a thing. But they are, and losing them is devastating.

Posted

It's a gold sink that needs a lot of work.

It doesn't work at all for unique crystals though and unique crystals should really not be a thing. But they are, and losing them is devastating.

That I understand clearly but as you mentioned, it's presented poorly. Losing them is devastating. Even more devastating when you lose them due to no fault of your own. I'd rather lose 50 durability (not max dura) on everything when I die if they want some sort of gold sink. 

Posted

That I understand clearly but as you mentioned, it's presented poorly. Losing them is devastating. Even more devastating when you lose them due to no fault of your own. I'd rather lose 50 durability (not max dura) on everything when I die if they want some sort of gold sink. 

I did say it needs work ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0