• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

T8 horse price

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know what are prices for T8 horses? And how often do they appear on market?

I remember that I had to camp at stable NPC for 2 days before I got T7, and I never saw single T8 horse.

Just wanna know how often are T8 horses usually on the market and for what price, so I can decide if I should even bother with it. Sure it's worth it, since T8 is a lot faster than T7, but if only 1 T8 comes on market every week, I won't even bother trying to get it xD 

Posted (edited)

The range I saw when I camped was 115~195M with the already updated prices. My own T8 is worth 210 but I think they can cost up to around 255M? Someone else may be able to confirm.

How often varies wildly. I saw on average maybe 1 every few hours? I may have gotten lucky though.. And with this new system breeders will be less inclined to list their T8's because gifting is next to impossible now.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

What Eppo said is pretty spot on.

Posted

I have a potato T8 who is only worth 92 million.  But that is the cheapest I have seen.

Posted

my T8E female (non corser missing both sideways moves with 15/19 total skills) who has also been breed/reset is worth 129.2 million

T8B Male bred once and has reset left 14/20 total skills (has Sprint, IA, Two Seater) 123.1 million

T8E Male bred twice with reset left corser - last time I checked was worth around 200 million before breedings

T8C Male both breeds and reset left (level 28 and 10 skills best is charge) probably not worth more than 90 million xD

Posted (edited)

There were more T8's on the market before the patch.  If you camped it long enough you saw them, multiple times a day.  Post-patch where T8's get announced and all horses have a 10min delay on getting listed, there have been waaay less T8's getting listed.

They range from around 90 mil to around 280 mil.  The more potato it is, the cheaper it is.  Also if the breeds are used up on them, they're worth even less.  Cheapest I saw was around 88 mil if I remember, with no breeds left and very potato.

Edited by Gavyne

Posted (edited)

Lowest around ~77m. (I sold one t8 for that price)

Highest around ~250m.

From a horse breeder and seller.

Regarding to your question how often they appear, unfortunately, due the recent patch, the supply has decreased. Before, there was more supply than it is now. It is lower than before now due to the new patch which make people aware that there is going to me a T8 on the market; in other words, a notice.

Edited by Onii-sama

Posted

My T8B is worth 85 million at level 2 with one skill (Caution).

I saw this one about a week ago (before the change):

I've not actually seen a T8 announcement since.

2017-04-01_80644991.JPG

Posted

I'd say 70m - 300m

Posted

For a level 1 T8 the price is around 50M-100M.
For a level 30 T8 the price is around 100M-250M. A racing horse (Steed) you need to pay over 200M.

So the T8 is very sheep to buy, if any want to sell them. 

Posted

seen one T8 announcement since patch and i deactivated all notifications but this one xD 

Posted

My T8 with perfect skills cost like 800USD. You could get one with like 300USD I think if ur not looking for perfect skills. Sell it for like 200 mil-ish silver? Yeah right lol whoever set this price is pretty much on crack.

Posted (edited)

My perfect t8 when I checked it before steed update was worth 272m, unbred female. Probably cost 130€ to make.

...800USD... ...300USD...

Holy shit, talk about unlucky. How did you do that?

Edited by Coreven

Posted

My perfect t8 when I checked it before steed update was worth 272m, unbred female. Probably cost 130€ to make.

i managed to get s:sideways with just one coupon and then sideways in ten O.o to make my T8E a corser (14/19 total skills) RNG must of been with me

Posted

I play in JP server so the pearl items and RNG odds are a bit different I think. 

Posted (edited)

My T8B is worth 85 million at level 2 with one skill (Caution).

I saw this one about a week ago (before the change):

I've not actually seen a T8 announcement since.

2017-04-01_80644991.JPG

That was mine. I was clearing out my inventory. I'm throwing in my horse leveling towel (for the most part). The 10 minute timer, crappy RNG on abilities and the low prices make it so I don't want anything to do with horse leveling anymore. The Devs made a huge mistake if they're trying to make money. Not enough reward versus effort. Certainly not enough reward versus money (skill change coupons).

Edited by Stabby
1 person likes this

Posted

seen one T8 announcement since patch and i deactivated all notifications but this one xD 

I've only seen 1 Artisan worker announcement.  And it seems to me it doesn't tell you what city it is for. Talk about #announcementfail

1 person likes this

Posted

It's criminal how low the price of T8's are.  It's the main thing fueling the pearl gifting  and side RMT's.  However since it generates pearl sales I doubt anything will be done as it'll hurt the bottom line.

Posted

I was just reading this thread and started wondering, would it be helpful/valuable to have a horse breeder listing somewhere where you folks who are putting in so much work/effort can basically show off your horse breeds? There are so many variants on horses that the auction/flash-sale kind of market that exists today really does nothing to convey these details. And the announcement thing only makes things worse (what the hell was the point of that anyway?).

A better approach IMO would be a contract based sale. Players search for a breeder they like and then pay them to breed a horse for them. Price is whatever breeder and buyer agree upon. It would be fantastic if a system could be created that would accommodate this in-game. Buyer would put silver in an escrow (captures the money but does not transfer anything), and the breeder gets it when the buyer accepts the horse.

Posted

I was just reading this thread and started wondering, would it be helpful/valuable to have a horse breeder listing somewhere where you folks who are putting in so much work/effort can basically show off your horse breeds? There are so many variants on horses that the auction/flash-sale kind of market that exists today really does nothing to convey these details. And the announcement thing only makes things worse (what the hell was the point of that anyway?).

A better approach IMO would be a contract based sale. Players search for a breeder they like and then pay them to breed a horse for them. Price is whatever breeder and buyer agree upon. It would be fantastic if a system could be created that would accommodate this in-game. Buyer would put silver in an escrow (captures the money but does not transfer anything), and the breeder gets it when the buyer accepts the horse.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the first part, but horse breeders have shared a ton of info on the game. If you check the stickied post at the top of the forum, that's the second iteration of the Mega-Thread because the first one went way over 1000 pages.

Posted

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the first part, but horse breeders have shared a ton of info on the game. If you check the stickied post at the top of the forum, that's the second iteration of the Mega-Thread because the first one went way over 1000 pages.

And heres to 1,000 more! :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah I've seen that thread although I haven't read through it all. It's a guide on horses and breeding. I wasn't talking about info on the game, but info on the breeders in the game. Does that make sense? So:

a) Who are the breeders
b) What kind of horses are they breeding, have they bred or have available to breed
c) What kind of horses can they produce

The point I was trying to make is that the marketplace is simply an auction. All players see are the wares - the final output. They know nothing about the breeders and what kinds of horses they can potentially produce. This kind of thing works well for items, but when it comes to horses, different people like different things (colors, skills, breeds, etc).

So I dunno. Seems like hiring a breeder to breed for certain qualities would make sense as an option.

Posted

c) What kind of horses can they produce

...I think you may want to read some general information on horse tiers/colours.  Because any breeding pair can give you between 25-30 different horses (and that's not considering gender), and the breeder does not have much control over which one you will get other than getting within a certain breeding range and combining certain colours in the parents for a possibility of getting some of the rarer skins.

Posted (edited)

...I think you may want to read some general information on horse tiers/colours.  Because any breeding pair can give you between 25-30 different horses (and that's not considering gender), and the breeder does not have much control over which one you will get other than getting within a certain breeding range and combining certain colours in the parents for a possibility of getting some of the rarer skins.

I may at some point, but this goes to the heart of what I was saying. Players generally do not know this. Unless you're a breeder, you're not investing your time into understanding a horse breeding system.

Sure, there is randomness. There has to be. There is in life too. That's breeding in general. But let me ask you this. Would it make sense as a breeder to have an option to sell certain kinds of horses to players who want the specific qualities you've bred versus just throwing everything you produce into an auction system? I think the auction system should be one of last resort - you bred something too generic that you can't find a specialized buyer for. Off to auction, horsie.

Edited by BD-Cipher

Posted (edited)

My T8 with perfect skills cost like 800USD. You could get one with like 300USD I think if ur not looking for perfect skills. Sell it for like 200 mil-ish silver? Yeah right lol whoever set this price is pretty much on crack.

$300? $800?
I don't know if I should consider you being scammed or I'm being lucky...
This T8E cost me only $100 lol...
It didn't have perfect skills, but I don't think it will go from 100 to 800 just because it is coursers, consider it cost me only $150 to get all courser skills...

2017-03-27_47666502.JPG

Edited by SmallLittleMe