• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

48/47/41/39/42/39/47/37/40/39/44 FS goin for DUO

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, trying to duo my kzarka, i have 48 47 41 39 42 39 47 37 40 39 44 fail stacks now.

Nice enhancement feature bdo has there.... True anti-player based. 

Update: 4-15-2017

After building FS on another char from 0, i finally hit DUO on my Kzarka at 39 fs. Went for TRI on the 48 fs, and failed. So now 52 fs there.

52 47 41 39 42 39 47 40 40 39 44 are my current fs.

Thinking of trying it a few more times on the low 30s/40s, and if i fail, just rage sell it and farm w my liverto until i can buy a TRI. Seriously -----ing pissed.

Everyone saying I'm lucky, i hope you get my 'luck.' I -----ing enhance +14 gear to +15 at 0-5 FS so -----ing often, but can't enhance what I want enhanced...

Edited by Kymaera
Update!
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Simply beautiful, there is tons of people that would want these stacks. 5.gif

Edited by Azalel
1 person likes this

Posted

Still few character slots left... :D

Posted

Gratz

Posted

What good are the stacks if you can't go past Duo

4 people like this

Posted

So many tri accessories 

Posted (edited)

Cant you even read? He obtained it enchanting kzarka, most expensive item in game to failstack on... Not even one guy who would love to get that FS would like to use boss armor/dande/kzarka to achieve it... If you really think that obtaining that much FS using pri kzarka is so desired why you dont failstack on dande/kzarka boss items yourself? Its really not hard to get that or even better FS using that items, just prepare few thousands memory frag beforehand (or p2w AM)  :)

If some new players fail a lot on green items or even liverto then you can say to them- lucky you got cheap FS, a lot ppl would be happy to get your FS, save them for better items... But you can never say sth like this when someone enchant kzarka, cause thats most expensive item in game to failstack on!!

Edited by Dorsai
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

you're that guy... 

....in every one of these threads,  without fail

...MEANWHILE, in some positive news,  over in Korea the people using Cron stones would have had a crazy +9 Bonus to that Kzarka by now probably making it as good as a TRI or TET ... so look forward to that some day in the distant goddamned future right before they also do something to help out us Horse Trainer's who don't have any money for overpriced cash shop consumables either

Edited by iller

Posted

That is a nice collection of mid tier stacks tho

Posted

Thats 5 tri ogre rings right there for a good chance at a tet 

or 2 tri tungrade, 2 tri cresents and a tri ogre 

try focusing on more than one peice of gear at a time and dont ever let stacks get this out of hand 

Posted

Same although luckily not on boss gear. Wanted to get my taritas pieces and my Musa alt awakening weapon to tri. Over the past 2 days I have failed duo 48 times on the awakening weapon and succeeded twice always starting at 25 stacks. I can't count how many times I failed on the taritas. I have 35+ failstacks on 11 characters. Now those are nice stacks right? And that's true I will be glad to have those stacks for my next tet attempts on boss gear but... I had to duo at 35 fs simply because I had no character left to enchant on. Sometimes this game is just ridiculous with its rng. I feel like failstacks do not fulfill their role of preventing a total ----- over enough 

Posted (edited)

Gratz

So many tri accessories 

That is a nice collection of mid tier stacks tho

now try to count how much it cost him... Lest say he start duo from 20 FS (like most with kzarka)... Lets say 20 Fs cost him around 7m... Thats 11x7m=77m

Now he need 81 duo kzarka fails to get his failstacks from 20 FS (i already counted it)... 81x (4m+7,5m)=  931,5m

77+931,5= 1008M...

He spend little over 1B and his kzarka isnt even duo yet... Right so cheap FS!!

Thats 5 tri ogre rings right there for a good chance at a tet 

or 2 tri tungrade, 2 tri cresents and a tri ogre 

try focusing on more than one peice of gear at a time and dont ever let stacks get this out of hand 

yea right cause every tri accessory will always success with 40+ FS... They will never fail!!

Edited by Dorsai
3 people like this

Posted

now try to count how much it cost him... Lest say he start duo from 20 FS (like most with kzarka)... Lets say 20 Fs cost him around 7m... Thats 11x7m=77m

Now he need 81 duo kzarka fails to get his failstacks from 20 FS (i already counted it)... 81x (4m+7,5m)=  931,5m

77+931,5= 1008M...

he spend little over 1B and his kzarka isnt even duo yet... Right so cheap FS!!

yea right cause every tri accessory will always success with 40+ FS... They will never fail!!

you dont lose your stacks when it fails tho

you just try again, 5x 44 stacks WILL turn into 5x tri accessories, the only reason they wont is if you stop enhancing and run to the forums to complain about the game being to hard

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you dont lose your stacks when it fails tho

you just try again, 5x 44 stacks WILL turn into 5x tri accessories, the only reason they wont is if you stop enhancing and run to the forums to complain about the game being to hard

You can say same about OP duo kzarka... That failstacks should surely end with him obtaining that duo, right? He surely should get that duo, right? Except he still didnt...

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

You can say same about OP duo kzarka... That failstacks should surely end with him obtaining that duo, right? He surely should get that duo, right? Except he still didnt...

Same goes for everyone. He's pretty much set for all boss tri stacks+ tri accessories. 1Bill is worth. RNG is RNG, if he keeps failing then rip.

Posted (edited)

Same goes for everyone. He's pretty much set for all boss tri stacks+ tri accessories. 1Bill is worth. RNG is RNG, if he keeps failing then rip.

Except fact that you can achieve them cheaper then FS on kzarka... Also after he tri his boss he will realise that now he need few times more tri FS stacks to TET it...

E: I just made 4x32 FS (tri FS in preparation for some tet roulette) for around 140m in silver and resources... Except fact that i got as bonus pri blue awak worth 110m, 2x+15 saiyer ornamental knot worth 20m (always sold out cause of DK) and 1x+10 high quality noble wagon cover worth 20m.... But ofc you can also FS on kzarka...

OP is justified, cause he didnt wanted to FS on kzarka, he just simple want to get duo...

Like i said i could understand what you guys are saying if it would be on green items or even liverto/blue awakening weapon... But not on kzarka!! That FS will never be worth to blow so much money on most expensive to repair item in game!!

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted

Except fact that you can achieve them cheaper then FS on kzarka... Also after he tri his boss he will realise that now he need few times more tri FS stacks to TET it...

E: I just made 4x32 FS (tri FS in preparation for some tet roulette) for around 140m in silver and resources... Except fact that i got as bonus pri blue awak worth 110m, 2x+15 saiyer ornamental knot worth 20m (always sold out cause of DK) and 1x+10 high quality noble wagon cover worth 20m... But ofc you can also FS on kzarka...

OP is justified, cause he didnt wanted to FS on kzarka, he just simple want to get duo...

Experience wise, trying to hit close to 40 fs on non boss gears is near impossible unless you have sold your soul to RNGesus. I would use boss to get that high of a stack any day. Each of those stacks might cost up to 95m like you stated. A tri success is a 200m gain in average or more. He did good.

Posted

LOL i hit 60 encahnts to duo my awk weapon till i decided to stop on that character, say hi to my tri :D

Posted

Experience wise, trying to hit close to 40 fs on non boss gears is near impossible unless you have sold your soul to RNGesus. I would use boss to get that high of a stack any day. Each of those stacks might cost up to 95m like you stated. A tri success is a 200m gain in average or more. He did good.

ofc when you enchant boss to +15 you always stop at 32 FS max... You never go past that, its waste of FS... But getting 40-45 FS on tri boss tries is easy... Also its always win/win since when you got tri boss you are happy, when not you are happy too, cause you make tet stacks... But ofc you also use tet grunil/rocaba and tet blue awak weapon  to push it to 55-60 FS... Same concept, always win/win for you... Success you sell tet grunil/rocaba/blue awak weapon for 270/820m, fail you got nice 55-60 FS to start tet your boss armor/dande/kzarka...

Posted

So, trying to duo my kzarka, i have 48 47 41 39 42 39 47 37 40 39 44 fail stacks now.

why you dont try another thing? that are good fail stacks :) 

Posted

I have a Kutum Shield , and his PRI , i try DUO at 23, i'm at 50fs and his already PRI ...

But, i got a TRI on helmet and chest with +20 ...

RNJesus is RNJesus,

Juste farm and that's all,

Posted (edited)

@Kymaera , i have failed my nouver from +15 trying to make it  +18 exactly 33 times.   I have failed to duo it about 20+times now => I got 51, 47,47,46,46 failstacks :P  At this point my cost to make it +15 is about 300 durability and about 330 after +15 ( I am excluding all the others costs cuz i'll probably get depressed  knowing how much i've spent on this) . My nouver is still pri. :|  i also tried to duo it  with 2 characters starting with  29 fs and i ended up reaching 45 -> still pri. I downgraded it about 8 times when trying to make it tri and the last fs i tried to make it tri with was 47 => this is how I got 51.

Now, if someone wants to tell me how lucky i am or how lucky the op is, what if you just go and get a boss item and started making these failstacks yourselves ? Oh wait, this would actually require memory fragments that people rarely want to use in order to make FS for TRI/TET .. i see.. 

Note that this is not an item I am trying to purposely failstack on, this is an item I need to be ready so I can start enchanting my dande.

Tbh i feel like  not enchanting  this nouver anymore since it drained me of all my sharps :P 

I guess i ll  just be gathering, do cartians, make money & try to buy more sharps... and probably do my dande this time. :D 

Later edit: reached 51/51/49/47/46 trying to tri it 

Edited by Wonder Cat
1 person likes this

Posted

@Kymaera , i have failed my nouver from +15 trying to make it  +18 exactly 33 times.   I have failed to duo it about 20+times now => I got 51, 47,47,46,46 failstacks :P  At this point my cost to make it +15 is about 300 durability and about 330 after +15 ( I am excluding all the others costs cuz i'll probably get depressed  knowing how much i've spent on this) . My nouver is still pri. :|  i also tried to duo it  with 2 characters starting with  29 fs and i ended up reaching 45 -> still pri. I downgraded it about 8 times when trying to make it tri and the last fs i tried to make it tri with was 47 => this is how I got 51.

Now, if someone wants to tell me how lucky i am or how lucky the op is, what if you just go and get a boss item and started making these failstacks yourselves ? Oh wait, this would actually require memory fragments that people rarely want to use in order to make FS for TRI/TET .. i see.. 

Note that this is not an item I am trying to purposely failstack on, this is an item I need to be ready so I can start enchanting my dande.

Tbh i feel like  not enchanting  this nouver anymore since it drained me of all my sharps :P 

I guess i ll  just be gathering, do cartians, make money & try to buy more sharps... and probably do my dande this time. :D 

lol, same with my cancer nouver. Didnt want to tri then didnt want to duo, has eaten all my mem fragments and more than half stock of my sharps. Saturday I ended with pri nouver with 0 durability so I coudnt level up my dark knight. Then I did all pila fe and relics that I stashed over time, spend hours on marketplace buying mem frags and went on rage enchanting mode. Sunday, finally my nouver knot went to TRI but it was the most expensive TRI for me sofar.

Posted

Haha finally someone who cant achiev duo like myself :D Meanwhile i got rage pen kutum trying duo dandy  fun game

Posted (edited)

I know its a real pain. I know that it costed a lot. What can i say - dont give up. Duo and next tri that cursed kzarka. I know thats bittersweet argument but you didnt loose this silver. Such failstack are worth more than silver. Keep them! There will be the time (if you endure that bi**chy rng) where you will make a good use or all those failstack. Its just not now.

Gl.

Edited by Kripion

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0