• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Motivation to grind?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps it's just me, but ever since our awakening came out, I've been having trouble getting myself to grind because our awakening is so bad for grinding (our clear rate isn't terrible, but overall, it's just not a great grinding class compared to others). Perhaps a lot of you got to level 60+ before awakening, but for those of you who're still grinding, have you ever felt unmotivated?

I've spent the last few months gearing up (480 GS) and doing PvP a lot, but I've started to feel the disadvantage of not being lvl 60.

Posted

"It's gotta happen sometime" Were my words the last 10% I grinded to 60. Now being 60 for like a week.

Basically you just gotta get to it, it's quite easy after you get halfway.

Posted (edited)

Yep , in my case i was 59 before awakening (and stopped cause i wanted to try out the awa before wasting time on a lvl 60 ) and grinded 60 with awa.

You need to find something  to go and kill mobs , its not only this class , many mates hitting 60 or 61 they had "lvlup" depression. 

My motivation ? lvl 60 multypliers are really nice , and you get the 3rd addon . so why not ! ( ive been procesing insanelly since i hit  60 xD:$)

Conclussion . lvl 60 totally worth 

Edited by CrazyEsP

Posted (edited)

Ideally you want 61 for the Petal Bloom rankup, GL

After hitting 60 on Maehwa I couldnt even stomach the idea of touching another mob for months

Personally decided it'd be nice to reroll something that actually grinds in a fast, fun and efficient way and ended up on Sorc, almost 60 after 3 weeks.

PvP on Maehwa is some of the most fun I've had in BDO but in a grinding marathon, you gotta keep at it to not fall behind. Couldn't see myself leveling Maehwa to 61 without gouging my eyes out, can definitely see myself push for 61 with relative ease on Sorc tho 

Edited by CasualNova
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You have to just put on some good music, maybe grab some stuff for drinks(or beer). Then hop to it. It can be fun if you five man most of the way with your boys. But once you are 60 I would suggest to solo to make up for your lost SP.

I've got 1450sp at 60.15 and I stopped 5manning at 59.80. I only solo/duo now.

You can also make your clear rate faster by absorbing your 100% everytime it is up, instead of using it.

Edited by Aklia

Posted

I was annoyed with grinding with her, until I found a place that has mobs clustered tightly together (Gahaz bandits) so grinding with her to 59 actually wasn't bad at all for me.

Posted

I was annoyed with grinding with her, until I found a place that has mobs clustered tightly together (Gahaz bandits) so grinding with her to 59 actually wasn't bad at all for me.

Pirates jungle is clustered the same way.

Posted

Level 60 is different dimension. 3rd skill addon, all skills upgrade (except Petal Bloom) including cooldown reductions, damage multipliers ... You can burn warrior block much better, and that is the point, right ? :)

Plus i must say, this "weakest PvE class" negativism, i am un-affected. I have no alts to compare, and i was satisfied with 1.4% per hour on cadry, level 59, during the weekend, with sealed book of combat/beer/xp elixir and 2 xp crystals in helmet. 

Posted

The Plum is Special singletarget burst DMG, so that you are a weak PvE class, thats clear.

I still Play her and enjoy her playstyle, the mobility and the DMG in PvP or Pve.

Yes we are not so fast as much other classes in BDO for pve, but i dont care.

Im 59 with 94% and this week i grow up to 60 for the skills addons.

i hope that the Kr buff is chnaging the grouo Balance so you get in fullparty 200% exp

Posted

Level 60 is different dimension. 3rd skill addon, all skills upgrade (except Petal Bloom) including cooldown reductions, damage multipliers ... You can burn warrior block much better, and that is the point, right ? :)

Plus i must say, this "weakest PvE class" negativism, i am un-affected. I have no alts to compare, and i was satisfied with 1.4% per hour on cadry, level 59, during the weekend, with sealed book of combat/beer/xp elixir and 2 xp crystals in helmet. 

you get the final level of moonrise at 62

Posted (edited)

be 61 so you can do this

Edited by woohoo

Posted

be 61 so you can do this

My record was 7 with a single 100%. The stars were truly perfectly alligned on that day lolll.

Posted

be 61 so you can do this

U dont need lvl 61 to kill 8 potatoes with 260+ ap 

Posted

be 61 so you can do this

it that all? puh.

6d308229cb52532fb2de9ce7f795548d.jpg

Posted

it that all? puh.

6d308229cb52532fb2de9ce7f795548d.jpg

who the ----- is ShadowElite .

grats you solo handle a guild of level 55-56 people with below 300 GS.

btw 61 has nothing to do . gets 235ap and you 1 shot packs of people.

Posted (edited)

who the ----- is ShadowElite .

grats you solo handle a guild of level 55-56 people with below 300 GS.

btw 61 has nothing to do . gets 235ap and you 1 shot packs of people.

TBH Shadow elite was vs 2 big guilds and got zerged ^_^ but yeah pruim is a good lvl 61 maewha and no some of the GS of those ppl is over 500. pruim have insane gear too

I was in that siege but i didnt see what pruim did xD i enjoyed my 5 sec lag and 5 fps whole the time

Edited by DaiCazzo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

it that all? puh.

k a p p a 

SZBtJ8E.png

Edited by woohoo

Posted

If you want 60, you could do what I did. 2 weekends of 12+ hour sessions at pirates then final 8% done at Bashims due to karma bombers making me rage after getting bombed an insane amount of times. i would post exactly who these individuals were but that's against forum ToS.

Posted

Did what someone mentioned above and grinded in some groups. Definitely makes it easier.

Tried out the awakening on my DK today and at lvl 56 with 144 AP it grinds almost as fast as my lvl 58 210 AP Maehwa....feels bad.

Posted

Did what someone mentioned above and grinded in some groups. Definitely makes it easier.

Tried out the awakening on my DK today and at lvl 56 with 144 AP it grinds almost as fast as my lvl 58 210 AP Maehwa....feels bad.

i did groups for 30-40% from 59-60, and probs around 10% when i grinded 61 since i took it casually when i grinded to 61 because i didnt wanna burn myself out.

I personally hate groups since the group is moving at a dumb pace and i cant hit groups and everything is just running around everywhere so i end up hitting like 2 or 3 mobs with abilities and it feelsbadman.
Did 0-30% with guild missions, ie: bandits, bashims, crescents. Didn't bother with nagas or basilisks since nagas is annoying for maehwa and basilisks is slow exp. 

Did pirates from 30-60%. I did most of it solo in the jungle rotation, got pretty lucky those weeks. Some of that I would group if i saw some familiar faces or guildies in main. 
From 60-70% I did bandits because there was a random week where bdo was getting flooded with new players and pirates was just a nightmare
70-85% everywhere was a nightmare so I said forget everything, im going to pila ku
85-90% Pila ku started getting crowded so I would do the valencia roulette starting from bandits->cadries->bashims->nagas->crescents because every spot was taken and I had no karma feelsbadman
90%-100% got jungle spot again and badaboom level 61 babyyyy

Posted

i did groups for 30-40% from 59-60, and probs around 10% when i grinded 61 since i took it casually when i grinded to 61 because i didnt wanna burn myself out.

I personally hate groups since the group is moving at a dumb pace and i cant hit groups and everything is just running around everywhere so i end up hitting like 2 or 3 mobs with abilities and it feelsbadman.
Did 0-30% with guild missions, ie: bandits, bashims, crescents. Didn't bother with nagas or basilisks since nagas is annoying for maehwa and basilisks is slow exp. 

Did pirates from 30-60%. I did most of it solo in the jungle rotation, got pretty lucky those weeks. Some of that I would group if i saw some familiar faces or guildies in main. 
From 60-70% I did bandits because there was a random week where bdo was getting flooded with new players and pirates was just a nightmare
70-85% everywhere was a nightmare so I said forget everything, im going to pila ku
85-90% Pila ku started getting crowded so I would do the valencia roulette starting from bandits->cadries->bashims->nagas->crescents because every spot was taken and I had no karma feelsbadman

1) i like your name

2) i really, really like your avatar.

3) im on my way to 61 now. I onky have time to grind in the weekends. Im at 16 right now, going to try and hit 28-30 this weekend.

4) i really like your avatar.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really appreciate how you broke this down. Kudos to you for being able to grind to 61, I surely feel like I can't xD I've been spending a few hours grinding daily for the past couple days so at the least I'm starting to get somewhere. I have a love-hate relationship with my Maehwa being that the PvP is so fun but PvE is so mediocre.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0