• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have fun with Dark Knight’s awakening weapon!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

hq720.jpg

I am waiting day by day and finally Dark Knight’s awakening will be launched in Wednesday!

With Dark Knight's awakening Vediant,  we can dazzle enemies by swiftly dashing through the battlefield while freely delivering powerful melee and ranged AoE attacks. Skillful players can replenish mana, and deal bonuss damage by carefully chaining attacks and skills.

So if your level is higher than 56, just have fun!

Posted

Just a tad late.....

Posted

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

So you had already played with her?

Posted (edited)

Oh you know i will.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, back at the valk forum:

Edited by Beeso

Posted (edited)

Hope dk will be even more op than wizard and witch. Might finaly give us, the plebs that play the subpar classes, a solid reason to quit. (making classes op and hoping players will reroll and spend real cash seems to be the only buisness plan for the publishers and PA)

So, have fun guys!

Edited by metaxa1331
1 person likes this

Posted

tldr : rip rbf x2

Posted

Hope dk will be even more op than wizard and witch. Might finaly give us, the plebs that play the subpar classes, a solid reason to quit. (making classes op and hoping players will reroll and spend real cash seems to be the only buisness plan for the publishers and PA)

So, have fun guys!

Except. You know.. That part where they're re-balancing the older classes to be on the same level.. Just maybe.. Of course that could be a ploy to draw players back to those classes to spend even more money... But you know. You could just not stop playing that class.

Posted (edited)

So, have fun guys!

According to PA own stats, it is

bdo-class-kd-ratios.jpg

But it seems that PA finally aknowledged that Wiz, Witch and said DK are OP.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1531/from-new-character-striker-to-mountable-airships-the-future-of-bdo-showcased-in-oasis-festival

◈ Balance patches

Kim began with, “I’m sorry,” as he moved on to the subject of balance patch. He said that the team is aware of the ongoing argument around the community, and also that the team is trying hard to solve the issue with power balance. He acknowledged that DK, Witch and Wizard are overpowered than the rest of the classes, but also noted that the current power balance in between different characters do have some difference from the majority opinion from various communities. He asserted that investigating through a massive amount of data related to the matter is mandatory in ironing out the balance issues, and explained that it takes a long process to tweak character balances. He also added that the difference of gear stats in between players also adds to the power gap the players feel, and promised to include that as a factor in getting the right balance point. He said that, due to the sense of loss the players of stronger classes would face upon nerfs, PA is going to buff the weaker classes instead of nerfing the stronger ones.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

The funny thing is that Zerkers just wreck me and they are a bottom 3 class in that chart. Guess I am really Lord of Trash.

Posted

It's RBF data

Posted

It's RBF data

Exactly. Fights over a grind spot are much more important. I'd love to see how they manage to buff certain classes without making them OP in 1v1.

Posted

The funny thing is that Zerkers just wreck me and they are a bottom 3 class in that chart. Guess I am really Lord of Trash.

Not really, this chart isn't a blanket statement as to how good or bad a class is, but how good a class is at securing kills, being as Zerker is a tank whose primary goal is to soak up damage and keep people occupied the class naturally isn't going to be amassing the highest kill count. At most this chart is good for just judging how well actual dps classes are doing, because it reflects how effectively they can actually deal damage or take out opponents, classes like ninja and kuno (assassins) being beneath a class like giant is far more telling of their situation than it is of something like the Zerkers. 

Posted (edited)

Not really, this chart isn't a blanket statement as to how good or bad a class is, but how good a class is at securing kills, being as Zerker is a tank whose primary goal is to soak up damage and keep people occupied the class naturally isn't going to be amassing the highest kill count. At most this chart is good for just judging how well actual dps classes are doing, because it reflects how effectively they can actually deal damage or take out opponents, classes like ninja and kuno (assassins) being beneath a class like giant is far more telling of their situation than it is of something like the Zerkers. 

As a Ranger, I find that if a Zerker initiates, say while I am grinding and unaware of his/her approach, I am dead. I have found no counter once the CC chain starts.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

As a Ranger, I find that if a Zerker initiates, say while I am grinding and unaware of his/her approach, I am dead. I have found no counter once the CC chain starts.

Mkay? O.o

Posted

He said that, due to the sense of loss the players of stronger classes would face upon nerfs, PA is going to buff the weaker classes instead of nerfing the stronger ones

Buff all classes then amssively buff dp.

Posted

Yeap, wish more op~

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0