• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blackstone Powder shortage.... Any remedies on the way?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

So as more and more players are getting large node working empires, more and more incredibly common "low value" items are becoming nearly impossible to obtain. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo  are there any plans to remedy this issue?  Like creating more sources for blackstone powder OR increasing their max price so that the marketplace can properly balance out it's value?  For instance having all mining nodes give rough stone as a bi-product when using workers to harvest them?

Posted

It's a pain in the butt to be sure. I've taken up mining as my main form of gathering these days just to feed my supply of blackstone powder. Maybe have feldspar give more rough stone?

Posted (edited)

Go into soldiers grave pilgrim heaven or grind crystals... Less QQ more thinking...

Edited by RoakOriginal
damn those two
2 people like this

Posted

Abandoned Iron Mine, elites.

Grieving Grave, mine rocks.

Rumbling Land, mine rocks.

Is how I supply myself without relying on the MP.

Devs are not likely to change so that Logs or Rough Stone is gatherable from worker nodes, its a time sink to keep players ingame.

Posted

To get Rough Stones go to Pilgrim's Haven and start gathering, you'll get enough and to make sure you're able to gather as long as possible i suggest increasing your energy if you haven't done so by now. Btw. just saw that RoakOriginal already posted that location while i was typing but anyway.

Other than that you can buy crystals and process them or go get them yourself, it's easy to get low level crystals. If we receive Rough Stones from Nodes now then other people will want to receive some stuff as well and there will be no end to it. Just go and gather it.

Red

Posted

Abandoned Iron Mine, elites.

Grieving Grave, mine rocks.

Rumbling Land, mine rocks.

Is how I supply myself without relying on the MP.

Devs are not likely to change so that Logs or Rough Stone is gatherable from worker nodes, its a time sink to keep players ingame.

About how much powder does that net you over how long? I've been meaning to try the abandoned iron mines but never have. 

Posted

Go into soldiers grave or grind crystals... Less QQ more thinking...

Yeah I get the crystals thing and I do that now but even grinding crystals it's a pain in the ass.  I don't have time to be constantly grinding crystals just to keep my manufacturing empire going.  there are a hundred other things I'd rather be doing with my time and energy as because I'm a working professional I only have a couple hrs a day to play the game and I don't have access to micro manage my empire during the day.  And there is only so much I can Pay to win on the marketplace to make up for that.... not to mention I hate selling cash shop items because it's such a Sh!t rate of return. 

Posted

Do world bosses, get 100 bsp per crystal.  gg

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean I appreciate all of your guys' suggestions but I actually do all of those things now whenever I can but it seems like I log in. Grind crystals and do other node empire management then I have to Let the game AFK overnight or log off.  Not a very fun way to play the game if you ask me. 

Posted

Also, MOGH SCROLLS. Dunno why nobody does these. They're rough stone heaven (and no active cancer inducing gathering involved)

Posted

Also, MOGH SCROLLS. Dunno why nobody does these. They're rough stone heaven (and no active cancer inducing gathering involved)

I'll check those out. That's something I didn't know about.  Is that one of those daily scrolls you get from the black spirit?  the Mediah boss one?

Posted

About how much powder does that net you over how long? I've been meaning to try the abandoned iron mines but never have. 

Well, I cannot give any exact numbers but after 30 mins i have like 15-20 crystals of green and blue quality.

my main source of BSP comes from rough stone, aka from grieving grave (desert). i go there once week with 2 toons gathering at 335 energy.

I use it life skill clothes and trade crates mainly.

Posted

Just grind crystals? I've got at least 40k powder sitting in my storage and I've never had to buy powder, if you run low either grind for crystals or buy them. 

2 people like this

Posted

Well, I cannot give any exact numbers but after 30 mins i have like 15-20 crystals of green and blue quality.

my main source of BSP comes from rough stone, aka from grieving grave (desert). i go there once week with 2 toons gathering at 335 energy.

I use it life skill clothes and trade crates mainly.

I'll give it a go. It's a pain in the butt to get sometimes and I don't mind actively playing for it but it feels like I never get as much as I need. 

Posted

Maybe powder can be automated?

Posted

I'll check those out. That's something I didn't know about.  Is that one of those daily scrolls you get from the black spirit?  the Mediah boss one?

Yep its just an optional Daily quest. I hve all my boss armor pieces so i do these for the stones instead of giath/bheg

Posted

Maybe powder can be automated?

It is automated with workers processing rough stones for blackstone powder... but you need lots of rough stones for that.  so you gotta mine for them. 

Posted

There are certain things in the game that there's never going to be enough supply of in the marketplace. I think it's designed that way so you have to gather them yourself.

Personally, if I'm low on BSP, I just buy crystals and grind them up (on top of grinding pretty much all crystals that drop for me when I'm out and about).

Rough stones are too precious to use for BSP.

And I second Moghulis scrolls. And you can even run around between summons and gather more stone!

Posted (edited)

Jewelry NPCs sell green grade crystals for 30.000 silver each. High enough processing levels will yield between 8 and 12, with an average of 10 Black Stone Powder, the cost is roughly 3.000 silver per BSP that way, making it a bit more expensive than the marketplace (2,7k), but has at least infinite supplies.

Edited by Alterist
7 people like this

Posted

Golems in Mediah...;)

Posted

Yeah I get the crystals thing and I do that now but even grinding crystals it's a pain in the ass.  I don't have time to be constantly grinding crystals just to keep my manufacturing empire going.  there are a hundred other things I'd rather be doing with my time and energy as because I'm a working professional I only have a couple hrs a day to play the game and I don't have access to micro manage my empire during the day.  And there is only so much I can Pay to win on the marketplace to make up for that.... not to mention I hate selling cash shop items because it's such a Sh!t rate of return. 

You can go to jeweler NPC and buy them directly... It costs about 3k/powder then iirc... But no more time needed and you can fill your whole inventory and grind...

Golems in Mediah...;)

Nope! Dont farm my golems! :D

Posted (edited)

So as more and more players are getting large node working empires, more and more incredibly common "low value" items are becoming nearly impossible to obtain. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo  are there any plans to remedy this issue?  Like creating more sources for blackstone powder OR increasing their max price so that the marketplace can properly balance out it's value?  For instance having all mining nodes give rough stone as a bi-product when using workers to harvest them?

It's a pain in the butt to be sure. I've taken up mining as my main form of gathering these days just to feed my supply of blackstone powder. Maybe have feldspar give more rough stone?

Do you guys even understand that limit of rare materials you can get daily is only thing that keep market in check and MP isnt oversupplied by finished items ppl craft? You cry that you need to actively gather/grind to get blackstone powder or rough stones? Did you know what would happen if ppl would get rough stones easly while playing afk? There are like 200-400 rods, 100-800 pure cystals sitting on Mp right now.. Now imagine that its not 200, but 20000 rods, not 100 pure crystals, but 10000, not 100,200 yuria items, but 10000 on MP... Do you think you would ever be able to sell items you craft then? Be happy that thx to rare materials being rare you are still able to sell items you craft with your worker empire, cause if for example rough stones would be easly to get without active playing then you would not be able to sell on Mp anything anymore, cause of oversupply...

Moment it would happen you would just come on forum again and cry begging kakao to make rough stones rare again, cause your only way to make big profit while playing afk just got destroyed...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Do you guys even understand that limit of rare materials you can get daily is only thing that keep market in check and MP isnt oversupplied by finished items ppl craft? You cry that you need to actively gather/grind to get blackstone powder or rough stones? Did you know what would happen if ppl would get rough stones easly while playing afk? There are like 200-400 rods, 100-800 pure cystals sitting on Mp right now.. Now imagine that its not 200, but 20000 rods, not 100 pure crystals, but 10000, not 100,200 yuria items, but 10000 on MP... Do you think you would ever be able to sell items you craft then? Be happy that thx to rare materials being rare you are still able to sell items you craft with your worker empire, cause if for example rough stones would be easly to get without active playing then you would not be able to sell on Mp anything anymore, cause of oversupply...

Moment it would happen you would just come on forum again and cry begging kakao to make rough stones rare again, cause your only way to make big profit while playing afk just got destroyed...

Chill man, nobody's crying havoc and despair and demanding changes. Read the thread. 

Posted

You guys are seriously using rough Stone for BSP?

That´s such an waste.

But yeah the increase is really shit.

Can remember that I made ~60k BSP around one week before DK Release and after that the Crystal Price tripled and at the same time the demand raised :o

Earlier you even could make nice money with that but now my average Income from BSP would be less than 1.5m in 1 hour and this for regulary buying Crystals (if any). bruhh

Posted

You guys are seriously using rough Stone for BSP?

That´s such an waste.

But yeah the increase is really shit.

Can remember that I made ~60k BSP around one week before DK Release and after that the Crystal Price tripled and at the same time the demand raised :o

Earlier you even could make nice money with that but now my average Income from BSP would be less than 1.5m in 1 hour and this for regulary buying Crystals (if any). bruhh

Not to sound like a complete noob, but what else are rough stone used for besides BSP? I haven't ever needed them for anything else...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0