• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blackstone Powder shortage.... Any remedies on the way?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to sound like a complete noob, but what else are rough stone used for besides BSP? I haven't ever needed them for anything else...

Alchemy and cooking...

Posted

How to increase bsp? 

Ez, nerf junk crate exp 

enjoy the 100k bsp market again 

Posted

Alchemy and cooking...

Yeah... better sell Cooking/ Alchemy Tools to the MP or make some Alchemy Stuff with them, guess the Profit will be way higher too

Posted

Alchemy and cooking...

and siege/node wars

Posted

Buy crystal off the market then grind them? lol... I thought it was obvious.

Posted

dont see it getting "improved" there are very few limits now they removed energy cost on processes , those non automated ones i think are very deliberate to stop supply just going out of control, be it logs for boats , meat in cooking , bsp everything has one thing you cant automate.

myself i do mog daily scroll probably gets 50 rough stones a go. and just using marketplace buying any under 8k gems , decent processor is getting 8 ish powder a go

Posted

I finally stopped giving a f*%£ and ground down my black stone weapons.  They can give up to 99 BSP each and they literally drop. Off. Of. Everything. 

Some people called me nuts, but I'm happy with my 30k black stone powder in the bank.

Posted

That sounds like a plan.

Not to sound like a complete noob, but what else are rough stone used for besides BSP? I haven't ever needed them for anything else...

Yeah, that was me before I started alchemy and crafting advanced cooking/alchemy stations.

Posted

Grind (Processing) Black Stone (Weapon)?

1 person likes this

Posted

Grind black weaponstones for bsp 

Posted

"Any Remedies?"

YEAH!  ....if everyone would stop grinding up the GREEN common quality crystals by the dozen... and use Alchemy to make BLUE ones so they yield 6x the powder!

Ez, nerf junk crate exp 

That's fine for lowest tier Ore crates & Log crates ... but don't you dare suggest touching it again on my Calpheon crates!  Those things take me a while to process!

Posted

So as more and more players are getting large node working empires, more and more incredibly common "low value" items are becoming nearly impossible to obtain. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo  are there any plans to remedy this issue?  Like creating more sources for blackstone powder OR increasing their max price so that the marketplace can properly balance out it's value?  For instance having all mining nodes give rough stone as a bi-product when using workers to harvest them?

Dande and yellow accessories are bigger issues, u can grind for blackstones pretty easy but I admit it's a issue.

Posted

I adapted my economy so it no longer relies on BS powder.

Posted

Abandoned Iron Mine, elites.

This.

In fact, not just the elites either, normal mobs drop them better than most other places it seems.

I can fill my bag with blue junk crystals in about 15 mins.

Posted

There is a literally unlimited source of black stone powder in the game. It's a little more expensive than the market, but you can get millions if you want.

The shortage is ONLY for the current market price.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't say there's shortage. It's just that the price has increased a lot. You can still get unlimited Black Stone Powder if willing to buy overpriced crystals or grind normal Black Stones.

Think one of the reasons for the price increase is the change in scenery. Mediah, Calpheon and Serendia drops loads of Magic Crystals. People used to buy those cheap to grind Black Stone Powder. But the only place left in these(lower level) regions where people still grind actively is Sausans. So much less green/blue crystals are being listed.

Also more people making crates and other items that requires Black Stone Powder.

Edited by Solsi
typo

Posted

If any Powder needs a boost is Powder of Earth, I want my +5 Cooking clothes damn it!

Posted

Jewelry NPCs sell green grade crystals for 30.000 silver each. High enough processing levels will yield between 8 and 12, with an average of 10 Black Stone Powder, the cost is roughly 3.000 silver per BSP that way, making it a bit more expensive than the marketplace (2,7k), but has at least infinite supplies.

True :  crystals are better method in my case

at the end if you have high process skill you obtain 55+ bsp for every BS armor.. if you buy them at 165k (for example during event) , you pay 3.0k silver each bsp

it is a waste to use BS but at the end , like alterist said, at least you have infinite supplies (sometimes it is better than stop production process)

Posted

Go to Crystal vendor buy cheap crystal, grind them.  Unlimited source for a bit more silver. (3k per powder) 

Posted

True :  crystals are better method in my case

at the end if you have high process skill you obtain 55+ bsp for every BS armor.. if you buy them at 165k (for example during event) , you pay 3.0k silver each bsp

it is a waste to use BS but at the end , like alterist said, at least you have infinite supplies (sometimes it is better than stop production process)

You get BSP for 3k even from vendor items... For cheaper go for socket crystals... Cheapest blues/yellows are easily in 2.5k range...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0