• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Negative Karma Revolution

69 posts in this topic

Posted

The time has come comrades. We've been preparing for a year and we are ready to emerge from the shadows and strike fear into the hearts of men. Do not be discouraged. It is a lonely and unforgiving path, laden with adversity the likes of which are entirely unique from any other trial offered in black desert online. But, the rewards are great. The true meaning we've been searching for, and a celebration of the fundamental core of what it means for BDO to be a sand box MMO:

Freedom. 

We choose to go to red in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Cast off your reservations. Embolden your heart and take hold of your god given right that all men may pursue their own destiny, beholden to no one. But be wise. Our first steps will be the hardest. 

Go red. Stay red. And remember, although things may seem lonely, you are not alone. 
Feel free to contact me, Kimochi (NA), if you are prepared to embark on this journey. 

15 people like this

Posted

And my axe

2 people like this

Posted

Gasp!

But does this count as roleplaying? 

6 people like this

Posted

I've never said this before to anyone, but you are starting to become my hero!

My god the salt and the hate whispers you get must make it worthwhile.  

1 person likes this

Posted

my chat is basically unusable. I don't mind personally, but it thought it was worth noting for other that may choose to take this journey.

Gasp!

But does this count as roleplaying? 

This isn't about RP. This isn't even about pvp. This is about living life as a free man. 

3 people like this

Posted

I've never said this before to anyone, but you are starting to become my hero!

Yes, because trash talk on the Internet is such a valuable and rare resource.

I would tell you to go diet near a train wreck, but the GM's would get emo over it.  (Yeah diet *wink*)

my chat is basically unusable. I don't mind personally, but it thought it was worth noting for other that may choose to take this journey.

This isn't about RP. This isn't even about pvp. This is about living life as a free man. 

It's about selfishness and nothing else.

Ever Red was the only positive Perma Red PKers that ever existed.  They existed for the sole purpose of killing bots in Lineage II.

Posted

Yes, because trash talk on the Internet is such a valuable and rare resource.

I would tell you to go diet near a train wreck, but the GM's would get emo over it.  (Yeah diet *wink*)

It's about selfishness and nothing else.

Ever Red was the only positive Perma Red PKers that ever existed.  They existed for the sole purpose of killing bots in Lineage II.

go diet near a train wreck? Lmfao

Posted

If I only was a NA-player...

Posted (edited)

The time has come comrades. We've been preparing for a year and we are ready to emerge from the shadows and strike fear into the hearts of men. Do not be discouraged. It is a lonely and unforgiving path, laden with adversity the likes of which are entirely unique from any other trial offered in black desert online. But, the rewards are great. The true meaning we've been searching for, and a celebration of the fundamental core of what it means for BDO to be a sand box MMO:

Freedom. 

We choose to go to red in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Cast off your reservations. Embolden your heart and take hold of your god given right that all men may pursue their own destiny, beholden to no one. But be wise. Our first steps will be the hardest. 

Go red. Stay red. And remember, although things may seem lonely, you are not alone. 
Feel free to contact me, Kimochi (NA), if you are prepared to embark on this journey. 

I used to be a Red Karma guild. untill they removed the 2% exp loss on pvp death.. 
sadly my guild died.
Once I hit L60 I might go back to the red karma life once more and keep my ninja as the red karma character.
thank god i have 12 storage maids and 1 MP maid :P hahaha #P2W!

Edited by Nagasaki
typo*

Posted

Freedom. 

As a note to other places you can repair, the town by sausans (cant remember name im at work also has a house for storage to altinova), sand grain bazaar, valencia city, and Trent. So you're never very far from repair, sell, and stable no matter where you are.

Posted

As a note to other places you can repair, the town by sausans (cant remember name im at work also has a house for storage to altinova), sand grain bazaar, valencia city, and Trent. So you're never very far from repair, sell, and stable no matter where you are.

Kusha, the town by Sausan Garrison :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

Least this thread has more substance than that other thread whining about going red, i approve

Posted

i enjoy going negative on oliva servers

i love newbie e-tears and their souls

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally! True PK who don't cry about "karma bomber" etc.

P.S. Your char is so hot :D Really nice body.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kusha, the town by Sausan Garrison :P 

Yeah thats it, I don't use it much so had forgotten and then realize it was in the video.

Your original post is awful theres no official headers or spoiler alerts with no gaps. Step up your game.

Posted

how many people do you get banned for the over the top flames xD ?

Posted

Yeah thats it, I don't use it much so had forgotten and then realize it was in the video.

Your original post is awful theres no official headers or spoiler alerts with no gaps. Step up your game.

haha i know it all too well that place as it used to be my home for quite some while as a red player :P 
Kill at sausan, repair and restock at Kusha with a container and an alt in Tarif

Posted

how many people do you get banned for the over the top flames xD ?

i never report anyone 

Posted

i never report anyone 

damn. i personally love that extra layer of salt.

1 person likes this

Posted

I respect the hell out of this.

My duties to my guild prevent me from doing this kind of thing, but live the dream bro... live the dream.

Posted

what they need to do is fix muiquun.

It's retarded that we can be attacked inside the negative karma hideout, but we can not defend ourself in there. 
It's next level retarded, actually.. And the guards there are useless.. It's like they are Kakao staffmembers. 

8 people like this

Posted

I tried living free.

Then I died and my bhegs and muskans went back to duo.

I prefer the light slavery :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I died and my bhegs and muskans went back to duo.

urghh. A fate deserved by no one. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. 

at least they we're TET or, god forbid, PEN

1 person likes this

Posted

Western Guard Camp
- no guards

K

3 people like this

Posted

Western Guard Camp
- no guards

K

haha yeah. very ironic. but Western Guard Camp really is a god send to negative karma players. Without it, being mainland red would be so much more annoying. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0