• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What are your plans?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Howdy there guys and gals, My name is Grehm, co-leader of the PvE guild Soulmates. I wanted to ask a few curious questions..because I'm a curious person. I appreciate the time anyone takes to answer them. Let's begin!

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening?
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting)
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using?
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward?
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time?
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding?
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone?
  • I'm level 57.
  • PvE guild
  • I'm opening a dande box.
  • I'll be grinding desert fogans and Pila ku most likely.
  • Yes, I started with Wizard at NA launch, and I'm switching to DK.
  • 200/210/283
  • This question is obscure and makes no sense.
Edited by Grehm

Posted

Howdy there guys and gals, My name is Grehm, co-leader of the PvE guild Soulmates. I wanted to ask a few curious questions..because I'm a curious person. I appreciate the time anyone takes to answer them. Let's begin!

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? Almost lvl 57.
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) PvP guild.
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? The green one and then get dande later.
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? I will grind slow but steady like I always do. I must to avoid to get burned :(
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? My DK is already my main.
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? I don't know. I will just get my green awakening, upgrade it to PRI/DUO and then start grinding/playing the game like I always did.
6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

Posted

1. 58 because I've heard it's the minimum level to keep up combos in awakening without waiting for cooldowns.

2. PvX.

3. Blue, hopefully TRI unless trolled by game.

4. Pirates, since Kamasylvia probably won't have anything for <60 better till part 2.

5. Not as in sold anything from main gear, but will probably be main played for a while.

6. ~415

7. ???

Posted (edited)

1- I'm level 58.91% :)

2- pvall

3-dande box

4- anywhere enemy in desert 

5-yeah my main

6- 197 -199 295 full boss 

7- ???

b0555d847f9bcd77405c2b047346a16f.png

Edited by KbtnGaid

Posted

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? 58.5
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither? pvp
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? got karanda'd so blue awakening at tri till I get my dande
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? caudries til pila ku
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? yep
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? 195/193/252 unless I score muskans or duo my seraphs 
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? wtf lol

Posted (edited)

1- I'm level 58.91% :)

2- pvall

3-dande box

4- anywhere enemy in desert 

5-yeah my main

6- 197 -199 295 full boss 

7- ???

b0555d847f9bcd77405c2b047346a16f.png

I see you've been preparing as well! This isn't including the *almost 5k hunters seals I've been hording..

Stockpile.jpg

Edited by Grehm

Posted (edited)

1- I'm level 60

2- pvp

3-dande

4- pirates till 61

5- when awakening comes ill see

6- 202 204 292

7- ???

Edited by Jck

Posted

Thank you everyone for sharing your plans with me. I appreciate the time you took to answer my questions. If anyone wants to practice combos when we awaken, whisper me in game and we can try it together.

Posted

1. 58.20

2. pvx

3. Blue boxes + silver for dandy preorder

4. Bashims - froggans - gahaz

5. Yes switched

6. 205/207/283

Posted

1. 58.66 (tried to get to 59 but IRL...)
  2. PvP
  3. Dandi box waiting in storage
  4. Bashims/bandits to 59 then Pila ku
  5. Yes, Valk is living life skill life
  6. Going TET dandi on day 1 so stats would be 218/220/272

Posted

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? Just made it to 56 and stopped.
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) Our little guild is pretty casual and mostly PvE, I am entirely PvE (unless provoked / attacked / harassed).
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? Probably just a cheap Green one.
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? If I do any stuff with the DK, it will be in Mediah.
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? Never. My main was, is and always shall be a proud Valkyrie (and a stubborn one). DK is kinda fun and cute and all, but that's about it.
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? Not very accurate since I have been using some bargain and rather lame main / off-hand weapons + all other gear from my Valkyrie, something like 155 AP / 295 DP (do have some TET armour though...). No clue about awakening, but won't be changing much.
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? Duh? ^^

Posted

1. 58 -- stopped to work on life skills/quests

2. PvX

3. Green until I can obtain a Dande (no luck yet obtaining a dande box).  Contemplating selling my dande/kzarka/nouver on my wiz and using that towards the Dande awakening on the DK.  Currently undecided though.

4. Most likely pirates; or basilisks if I feel in the mood again to try and farm for belts.

5. Most likely, but still undecided.  Previously, my main has been my wizard.

6. 470~

7. Ted.

Posted

1. 58.33
  2. PVP
  3. Dandi
  4. Bandits till 60 then what ever i feel like at the time in the desert till 61
  5. Yes
  6. For sure, 203/205/275 but hopefully I can get TET awakening pushing me to 213 awakened ap
  7. If that was your phone, then who was dad?

Posted

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening?
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting)
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using?
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward?
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time?
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding?
  • I'm level 57.
  • PvE guild
  • I'm opening a dande box.
  • I'll be grinding desert fogans and Pila ku most likely.
  • Yes, I started with Wizard at NA launch, and I'm switching to DK.
  • 200/210/283
  • This question is obscure and makes no sense.

1. 56
2. PVP
3. 17 blue boxes and 17 art mems to push it to TET
4. Sausans -> Crescents -> Pilaku
5. No. Dark Knight will either be my Perma negative spot taken or my Karma greifing alt. Main is Kuno
6. 208/200/308

7. Suzumiya Haruuhi

Posted

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? - 58
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) - PvX
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? - Dande Box ready~
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? - most likely Pirates
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? - Yes, from Sorceress
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? - 203/205/244, am missing only Dim Tree and am using Roaring Armor until then
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? - yes

prep.thumb.png.29326cedea107afecb67b4acd

Posted

1. i am lvl 60

2. i am pvp

3 the -----ing blue weapon, can't drop this -----ing karanda box pffffff. + i used all my shards for kzarka TRI after i failed TET -_-" i wanna die

4. Hmmm pila ku, crescent for rings and basilic for belt

5. Yes fro sorceress lvl 60

6. 212 / idk too low witout karanda / 273

7. Wtf are you talking about stfu and give me karanda box

Posted

1. i am lvl 60

2. i am pvp

3 the -----ing blue weapon, can't drop this -----ing karanda box pffffff. + i used all my shards for kzarka TRI after i failed TET -_-" i wanna die

4. Hmmm pila ku, crescent for rings and basilic for belt

5. Yes fro sorceress lvl 60

6. 212 / idk too low witout karanda / 273

7. Wtf are you talking about stfu and give me karanda box

No box for you! o/

Posted (edited)

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? 58 at 0,666% 
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) No guild
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? Dande is waiting
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? Gahaz bandits and maybe Basilisks.
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? Yes
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? 185/195/303
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? NANI?!?

2017-04-09_59089805.thumb.JPG.1b7c97eb85

Edited by lllKaiten

Posted (edited)

Let me go straight to #7 question.

I'm new and am planning to do the awakening quest and then move to login/logout mode to get the rewards - if/when XC-malware-guard-thing will allow me to play for more than 5 seconds before shutting down the game with an error. So far BDO was the most buggy/glitchy MMO game I've ever seen (and I've witnessed the bug fest in the beta of Anarchy Online).

Not to mention complete lack of obvious ways to farm non-ridiculous amounts of money for new players (3-4M per hour could be great, current 0.5-2M = 60-100 hours for duo Liverto + 300 hours for tri Grunil = no go). Business as usual - bad devs balanced the game around top-5-10% performers while nudging the rest to the cash shop as the primary source of silver. And I can't use even this method after last patch because the game is booting me out faster than I can open shop interface.

Good luck to you all!

Edited by Pasha

Posted

Let me go straight to #7 question.

I'm new and am planning to do the awakening quest and then move to login/logout mode to get the rewards - if/when XC-malware-guard-thing will allow me to play for more than 5 seconds before shutting down the game with an error. So far BDO was the most buggy/glitchy MMO game I've ever seen (and I've witnessed the bug fest in the beta of Anarchy Online).

Not to mention complete lack of obvious ways to farm non-ridiculous amounts of money for new players (3-4M per hour could be great, current 0.5-2M = 60-100 hours for duo Liverto + 300 hours for tri Grunil = no go). Business as usual - bad devs balanced the game around top-5-10% performers while nudging the rest to the cash shop as the primary source of silver. And I can't use even this method after last patch because the game is booting me out faster than I can open shop interface.

Good luck to you all!

I think this question is best asked in another section. But I would suggest updating drivers, update your OS, try starting it up as admin, and make sure none of the files are corrupt.

Posted

No box for you! o/

:(((

last night karanda was selfish too :(

Posted (edited)

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening? 58 - 19.35%
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) my guild is something
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? green til dande, best to do the cheaper route as dande is my goal
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? gahaz then basilisks
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? played unawakened dk on KR and decided from then on to main DK
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? 174/161/254(w/ the green weapon at tri)
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? Muffin Button

2017-04-11_906778103.JPG

Edited by Mimisuki
muffin button(stay fixed stupid thing)

Posted

1.  56.

2. PVP Guild.

3. Blue.

4. Pirates.

5. No, DK will only be a rarely played alt.

6. 400 GS

7. Huh?

Posted

I only have one plan for DK after awakening. Kill as many wiz/wich as possible xD

Posted

1. What level did you get your DK to, pre-awakening?58.47
  2. Are you in a pvp or pve guild? Or neither?(Soulmates is recruiting) PvP Guild
  3. Which awakening weapon have you planned on using? Blue Awakening, close to dande on pvp, so no real issue till I get other things sorted.
  4. What do you plan to grind when you get your awakening and feel you're ready to push forward? Grinding everything, even players who get in my way
  5. Did you switch your main character to play DK full time? Yup, dropped my Ranger lvl59.61 for it.
  6. What's your projected gearscore once you become awakened and start grinding? 220/218/279
  7. If that was your dad, then who was phone? God damn it Bob!!