• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marketplace: Has Something Changed?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

My understanding has always been that once notification of an item (non-pearl) posted to the marketplace pops up a queue time elapses (15-20 min?) before the item is actually posted.  Highest pre-order comes gets priority and in that case I see a message stating so and so purchased the item through pre-order.  Lately, however, I get the notification window and immediately open the marketplace to see, as I would expect, the item is not there so I wait for the queue time to elapse.  Then suddenly a message pops up saying so and so purchased the item with no mention of a pre-order often within two or three minutes of the initial notification. Has something changed recently or is my understanding of the process completely wrong, and if so, what am I missing?

Posted

To be honest I don't think any of us understand this stupid economic system. Worst system of any game ever.

9 people like this

Posted

To be honest I don't think any of us understand this stupid economic system. Worst system of any game ever.

I think their previous Marketplace system was just as bad if not worse.

Posted

Just give us free trade like in any other MMO. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if this game was made by North Koreans...

Posted

I do agrea that the system is broke, but...

If you grew up on korean grind fest games you would understand the damage that an open trade/market system in this game would cause and the amount of duping (even though there is some) that would be possible.

You can only blame the developers (not the host) for this system but as much as i hate it, i support it 100% due to possible damages that could be caused.

1 person likes this

Posted

w

My understanding has always been that once notification of an item (non-pearl) posted to the marketplace pops up a queue time elapses (15-20 min?) before the item is actually posted.  Highest pre-order comes gets priority and in that case I see a message stating so and so purchased the item through pre-order.  Lately, however, I get the notification window and immediately open the marketplace to see, as I would expect, the item is not there so I wait for the queue time to elapse.  Then suddenly a message pops up saying so and so purchased the item with no mention of a pre-order often within two or three minutes of the initial notification. Has something changed recently or is my understanding of the process completely wrong, and if so, what am I missing?

that the way it was working do not know if it has change but never go a notice of something sold unless it was a preorder

Posted

no thanks 

i dont wanna have to play 4 accounts again 

Posted

no thanks 

i dont wanna have to play 4 accounts again 

there are like shit tons of ways to improve this shit economy, but the devs are just not gonna do it until their revenue goes crushing down, for reasons u know y.

Posted

there are like shit tons of ways to improve this shit economy, but the devs are just not gonna do it until their revenue goes crushing down, for reasons u know y.

dude, free trade would literally destroy the market and the game with it 

its so exploitable its not funny 

Posted

dude, free trade would literally destroy the market and the game with it 

its so exploitable its not funny 

the overabundance of silver is already destroying the world. Too much silver, not enough actual stuff. 

1 person likes this

Posted

the overabundance of silver is already destroying the world. Too much silver, not enough actual stuff. 

Thats bull and you need to go back to school for even thinking that.

If there was too much silver everyone would have PEN by now. Dont even try to act like there arent enough memory fragments to do it. 

Posted

Thats bull and you need to go back to school for even thinking that.

If there was too much silver everyone would have PEN by now. Dont even try to act like there arent enough memory fragments to do it. 

If there wasn't too much silver y do u think high demand stuff are out of stock?

Posted

If there wasn't too much silver y do u think high demand stuff are out of stock?

people are too focused on silver gain. Where do you think the mats come from? Does some fairy just come along and dump it all there? No, its the players. The game is encouraging you to play in its vast world rather than camp the market like every other MMO where you see 99% of the population in front of it.

Posted

people are too focused on silver gain. Where do you think the mats come from? Does some fairy just come along and dump it all there? No, its the players. The game is encouraging you to play in its vast world rather than camp the market like every other MMO where you see 99% of the population in front of it.

No

the economy is broken cuz u can't do jack with ur silver. Silver is like useless I have 10 bil in my bank can't buy shit with them. Ppl r unwilling to sell cuz of the same reason like wtf r u gonna do with ur silver? 

Say u have dande Lance, u want to trade that for a god soul. Since u can't trade traight up for them the only option for u in this system is sell ur Lance for 80 mil. Good luck trying to buy a Dande soul like that 80 mil is gonna help u at all. U either need absurd amount of silver or godly RNG luck to get what u want in this game.

The biggest flaw in this game is that, u can't trade something worthy for something worthy in return, u are only allowed to trade for useless currency. This makes ppl not willing to sell their items at all.

2 people like this

Posted

For non-queue items, when the item is listed, there's a window of a few minutes or so when the system decides if a preorder gets it or it goes through to the market. If it goes to preorder, a message pops up that says the item has been purchased. If it goes to the marketplace bidding system, it shows up there after the queue time you mentioned.

No

the economy is broken cuz u can't do jack with ur silver. Silver is like useless I have 10 bil in my bank can't buy shit with them. 

#Firstworldproblems.

Posted

The lack of free trade did sort of gotten rid of the gold sellers. Harder to manipulate the market when you cant effectively move goods between two separate accounts easily.

Posted

Imho marketplace is not very good, but its much better than in other MMOs.

The only thing i do not like is the pearl gifting. If they could remove it (but it will never happen) it is much better.

Posted

This has been happening for as long as I can remember. It sometimes takes a minute or so for the pre-order to trigger

Posted

Imho marketplace is not very good, but its much better than in other MMOs.

The only thing i do not like is the pearl gifting. If they could remove it (but it will never happen) it is much better.

If u remove pearl gifting ppl will start asking for RL cash instead.

Posted

If u remove pearl gifting ppl will start asking for RL cash instead.

Remove RL cash too! :D

Posted

From my experience the timer is 10-17 min (non pearl items). Every item I attempted to buy appeared on MP within that time range after notice pop up

Posted

Free Trading does have its good and bad side. Good, because as it was previously posted its harder for gold sellers to manipulate the market coz its harder to move around materials gathered from multiple accounts (idk if multi accnt is possible), Bad because it makes u real frustrated when u live in a place where internet connection is so bad, and when that item youve been wanting to get is almost impossible to get out of the marketplace due to the "bidding system", i experienced it a lot, its real, like "makes you wanna rip your undies apart!" real! xD

Posted

I've stalked a number of items the last few weeks. Excluding pearl items, when it doesn't go to preorder, an item can get posted in as little as 8 minutes (lowest I've seen) up to a max of 15 minutes. I have not seen an item take longer than this. Granted it could be possible an item gets posted faster than that, but I've never seen it happen. I thought 10 was the minimum, but had a few go up at 8 and 9 minutes the last couple weeks.

Posted

Yes please so I can start to buy silver from those gold sellers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0