• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valkyrie propaganda debunked.

244 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Kabz time to clean this thread and get rid of fake accounts, don't you think ?

2 people like this

Posted

All the tamers crying are gods among men and all the valk cries are from low level casual life skillers.

It's like the K/D graph, DK is filled with gifted players, all ninjas are baddies. Unless you play tamer, in which case DK, wiz and witch are OP and everyone else but you are baddies.

I think we got the logic.

Ask any high geared valk  if their class is shit.

Posted

I do not think this is a point. If a class is not used and only used by people who dont kill (maybe they are pure DP) obviously the K/D ratio will be worse than any other.

What, no. That's not how a kill/death ratio chart works. It'd literally work with 1 class having 1 player participating and another class a million and the 1, if he was very well geared and good at the game, could outdo the million.

Why don't you find us one who says it's not.

1 person likes this

Posted

i made a new account cuz i forgot my last one wow big deal how about you remember how 2 play valk instead while i try to remember my old account

So it took you a mere two posts to make arguments as "l2p" instead of actually discussion anything. You want to goof other people, nothing more.

Posted (edited)

So it took you a mere two posts to make arguments as "l2p" instead of actually discussion anything. You want to goof other people, nothing more.

what am i supposed to argue about? you didnt say anything in your post except calling my post a "twink account". i said there is video proof and those that don't agree have yet to show any counter proof. the only things i see is "no it doesnt work trust me im a valk player". how about you(and all other valks that disagree) try to backup your words

Edited by forgotmylastaccount

Posted (edited)

So how long is this fixed amount supposed to be? Since shielddashing sideways out of block gets me cc'ed when im hit from behind. So its 0,1sec?

if you had 20k rbf score as i kept asking everyone to , you would know how to make the lingering SA on block work

For some reason every valk i've ever seen just automatically assumes that they are max skill and the only thing holding them back is their gear and their class. I don't know but valk players in general are probably the most arrogant player base, which is why they keep asking for buffs when their class is S tier and when they don't even understand the game and its mechanics fully 

Nice try to paint Valkyries as the "secret truly OP class", that no one knows how to play (ROFLMAO, trololol, yeah). Nice try skipping any official data there is out there (maybe not perfect but is OFFICIAL data),

if you're a valk with under 20k rbf score you simply haven't played the game enough and you're not qualified to talk about balance

Imagine watching an episode of Dr. House and then going in real life to a hospital and telling to surgeons how to do their job because you think you're qualified to because you saw an episode, thats literally what valk players are like.

go experience the game and only then you'll have credibility about this game's pvp 

its very cherry picked data, the large radius aoe classes rack up last hits in gvg when the at high gear lvl its a fps game, ya they are right where one would expect such things

yes its true that in gvg and siege wars it becomes an fps game but you know what else is true?
kuno, tamer ,ranger ,ninja, blader and maehwa suffer way more from low fps cause they are 5 times squishier (10 if ur tamer) than valkyre and require more precision to perform and have smaller hitboxes and are much harder and more unsafe to play

Edited by irrelevant
1 person likes this

Posted

wow, look at all those triggered valks who cant handle the truth

Which truth is that? The one where we suck? Or don't suck? I'm confused...

Posted

Ah shush . You think everyone but tamer is OP.

Is Tamer OP?

Posted

Which truth is that? The one where we suck? Or don't suck? I'm confused...

The truth that valk is a good class but most valk players are too unskilled and too triggered to use the tools the game provides them with. Guess its easier to hop on the lifeskilling meme than gitting gud.

2 people like this

Posted

Remember the Kill/Death Ratio chart from the event? Valks were 3rd or 4th from the bottom.

Tamers were 5th from the top. Nerf Tamers

There's actually nerfs on the way already lol. Can't wait to reroll. I love this class but Kakao is making it unplayable until you have 500 GS.

Posted

Most of whining comes from players that can't master the class. In case of mobility valk is really fast I can chase bladers for quite a bit if I feel the need to however the problem with mobility is that its not very helpfull while recovering from cc's or in  grp fights when cc's land everywhere around you.  Lets take a sorc for example iframes let him move freely around the grp fight field and dont get cced. Also sorc can recover  from cc with them and be immune to all dmg if he knows how to time his frames, that means sorc have to survive the cc and then he have nearly 100% chance of geting out safely. In valks case the best way of recovering is to shield chase away the ability have frontal block and only 3 charges its no where near as good which require valk to 1st survive the cc and then try to survive running away. Its basicly same story while compared to most of the classes out there everysingle class have some superior recovery skill. Witches/wiz tp out and heal to full. Bladers zoom zoom away while being too fast to hit. Tamers have their jump and semiframed dodges. giant can heal to full while being nearly cc immune or just cannon out similary to tamer. Warriors are quite similar to valks in this case but they can just start spaming their fully blocked/framed combo after they recover.

Another inferior thing about valk is grab range just test it, its around 3 less range than warrior for example and we dont have 30% ignore resi on it.  while being on longer cooldown. its mostly valk vs warrior problem tho(1v1)

TDLR:  90% of valks are simply trash. We are inferior in USEFUL mobility and grabs but we get carried by utility and dmg.  So yeah class is fine just fix the damn block already.

1 person likes this

Posted

if you had 20k rbf score as i kept asking everyone to , you would know how to make the lingering SA on block work

For some reason every valk i've ever seen just automatically assumes that they are max skill and the only thing holding them back is their gear and their class. I don't know but valk players in general are probably the most arrogant player base, which is why they keep asking for buffs when their class is S tier and when they don't even understand the game and its mechanics fully 

if you're a valk with under 20k rbf score you simply haven't played the game enough and you're not qualified to talk about balance

Imagine watching an episode of Dr. House and then going in real life to a hospital and telling to surgeons how to do their job because you think you're qualified to because you saw an episode, thats literally what valk players are like.

go experience the game and only then you'll have credibility about this game's pvp 

yes its true that in gvg and siege wars it becomes an fps game but you know what else is true?
kuno, tamer ,ranger ,ninja, blader and maehwa suffer way more from low fps cause they are 5 times squishier (10 if ur tamer) than valkyre and require more precision to perform and have smaller hitboxes and are much harder and more unsafe to play

Why are you so fixated on the 20k RBF score. Pretty random number. Why are you not allowed to talk about valk with below 20k rbf? Why not 25k? How many valks or players with 20k RBF are there at all? Like 10 or 5?

Also do you have 20k RBF score on valk and every other class forum where you are arguing?

I dont really get the point of those arguments. You can practice your class in other ways that dont get you any "score" attached to it, with which you can then boast around. Saying things like: My argument is more creditable, because I got a higher RBF score.

Posted

How about you stop using twink accounts in the forums. Its pretty damn obvious. Usually there is handful of posts in the valk forums over the whole day and now all of sudden people with less than 5 posts are suddely into this dead section of the forum with pretty empty 1-liners.

wut? just because im not at your level on forum post doesnt mean that is not my account..

Posted

Why are you so fixated on the 20k RBF score. Pretty random number. Why are you not allowed to talk about valk with below 20k rbf? Why not 25k? How many valks or players with 20k RBF are there at all? Like 10 or 5?

Also do you have 20k RBF score on valk and every other class forum where you are arguing?

I dont really get the point of those arguments. You can practice your class in other ways that dont get you any "score" attached to it, with which you can then boast around. Saying things like: My argument is more creditable, because I got a higher RBF score.

Because i could use that score as a proof that you've experienced the game

and yes, if my rbf score is higher than yours then my argument is more credible than yours? This is just common sense, is it not? 

if someone is exposed to more experience then he's more credible, simple as that. If you forced yourself to experience the game and it's pvp you'd find out so many new things and mechanics that you didn't know about before and your perspective of things would change 

1 person likes this

Posted

grab, check
360 no cc block, check
heals, check
easy way to get past frontal block, check
decent mobility, check

sounds a lot like warrior to me... oh wait its valk...

Posted

and yes, if my rbf score is higher than yours then my argument is more credible than yours? This is just common sense, is it not? 

Just finished an episode of Dr. House and I feel I am now qualified to diagnose you as a -----ing nutter.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

You would be hard pressed finding any quotes of me saying Valk is shit. Doesn't mean it doesn't have any valid problem or change the fact that the points the op brought are completely retarded though.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

Valkyrie is a shit class :) its usefull, but shit.

grab, check
360 no cc block, check

sounds a lot like warrior to me... oh wait its valk...

Hmm.. Grab? you mean the one where a Valkyrie has to go Non-Awakend to use? :)

360 CC Block? you mean where you have to stand Completely Still? if you even turn arround on the spot, it counts as movement, and u get cc'd. is that what you mean? lol?...

Valk is no where close to Warrior..

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

honestly the valk community is as delusional as say the kuno community among others

constant whining about how weak you are yet not even a tiny fraction of people that constantly whine actually made an effort to get 60 and geared

it is mostly a circlejerk fest of the lazy, the unskilled and the somehow differently entitled.

even worse, whenever you confront them with evidence, a video or something of someone doing well on their class even against very skilled opponents they will try to find excuses as for why that happened, or wont talk at all (example: the valk video of dark on twitch instagibbing about 15 people of a geared guild in nodewar with 100%, or comparable forum kuno board a video of fang owning face and no one even giving a comment)

Valk is a strong class that shines in the hands of a skilled player that put in the hours to master the class and get appropriate gear. In some aspects of the game it is crazy strong in fact, you'll see good valks dominate rbf harder than most wizards/witches

Keep pretending you guys play a shit class, keep rerolling to DK. Chances are you'll suck even at an overpowered class simply because pretty much most of you aren't the kind of players who put in the hours into the grind, the hours into learning matchups and the hours into getting good

Edited by CasualNova
5 people like this

Posted

>high burst

tamer burst is not even comparable to witch/wizard burst

>weak defense

Are we forgetting that witch/wizard is one of the tankiest classes in the game,while also having the ability to do the most dmg in the game?

I agree indeed as i said already tamer is the third class in order of dps.. DK ( with awekening ) wiz/witch And then tamer. we all know that dk and wiz/witch are op AF thats not the point

Posted

Some of the points already mentioned are quite good and true to be honest, but in the end there clearly are reasons why I wouldn't roll back to valk as it is now.

I don't wanna make this too detailed, as this post is sadly already filled with trolling bullshit and whatsoever.. But please don't you dare comparing the survivability/ tankiness of a valk to warrior, or at least don't say that the valk's ones are the same or that they're even more tanky.

You haven't even mentioned why warrior faceroll dash 24/7 and how valks wouldn't ever do that, yet they're compared to each other. Why is that? Maybe because valks dash has -----ing FRONT GUARD every THREE SECONDS, while other classes dash and dash and dash and dash.. What else do valks have? Shield chase, yeah, with a 10+Sec CD on its last and longest dash and still front guard only. Plus it's non-awakening stance, even the front guard melts like shit.

The reason why I wouldn't ever roll back is - in fact - not the damage/ utility/ movement, it's the class' survivability/ tankiness. Pre-merge I was 60 on my valk when the awakening came out and outgeared most of the players, it truly was OP and when you learn how to combine Wave of Light with your Enslar 100% in larger scale fights it's impossible for the enemies to dogde it, that's true. The damage itself is absolutely fine, that's true, and 170 AP players overexaggerating how bad the class is are truly an eyesore

BUT I was bored and just tested out several other classes, and fought many very good 60+ valks and warriors, both over 300 DP. As a Lv 60 wizard, I could just kick and throw the valks with my flow around like it's nothing, while it never ever was possible with any of the warriors. Of course you can say that's because only unskilled -----s are playing valk, but regarding the amount of people I fought WITH the experience of playing a 60+ valk for a good amount of time as well, the lack of tankiness is due to the class' design, and nothing else.

PS: The pathetic grab doesn't extend the combo from 50% to 100% - ever played valk YOURSELF and considered which damage skills are still available AND fast enough to even deal damage after the short KD? Ah, why am I even asking..

PPS: Overrating Purificatione is also brutally stupid. Let's play a game, whoever mentions this skill can create a valk himself and try to land the stun on my with my actual class <.<

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Most of whining comes from players that can't master the class

In valks case the best way of recovering is to shield chase away the ability have frontal block and only 3 charges

So when are you going to master the class dude ?

Because i could use that score as a proof that you've experienced the game

if someone is exposed to more experience then he's more credible, simple as that. 

How is you practising sniping people in rbf enabling you to make any valid point outside of how to snipe people in rbf ? Such arrogance, stop arguing about surgery and stick to your own domain of health care.

Edited by WeaselPaw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So when are you going to master the class dude ?

How is you practising sniping people in rbf enabling you to make any valid point outside of how to snipe people in rbf ? You should just stop arguing about surgery and stick to your area of medicine.

rbf score means you have experience in an environment where youre mostly on your own, where you cant count on team support and pushes, where youre not carried by guild

nothing in this game will teach you class mechanics as much as rbf does, especially if you push yourself to the limits

that you cant see that simple fact is telling in its own right

Edited by CasualNova
4 people like this

Posted

this is going to be as famous as BDO is P2W and wow is first MMO triggers :-D

Posted

You seem to have gotten offended somehow, maybe take a chill pill.

Also i would like to add - Valkyrie is not great :) not bad either.

Every class is great when their lvl 60-61 and fight lvl 58s :) hahahaha