• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valkyrie propaganda debunked.

244 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

rbf score means you have experience in an environment where youre mostly on your own, where you cant count on team support and pushes, where youre not carried by guild

nothing in this game will teach you class mechanics as much as rbf does, especially if you push yourself to the limits

that you cant see that simple fact is telling in its own right

No, it will teach you how to play rbf mainly and anything else you are willing to work on in there. Unless you want to tell me you can stack yourself with rbf dp buff outside of rbf for example ?

The fact you think anything else, is staggering indeed.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

No, it will teach you how to play rbf and anything else you are trying to learn in there. Unless you want to tell me you can stack yourself with rbf dp buff outside of rbf for example ?

The fact you think anything else, is staggering indeed.

it will teach you how to behave and play in mass pvp environment and stand your ground by yourself and the limits of your offensive and defensive capabilities against the most geared players

you have to be extremely deluded if you think doing rbf doesn't help you get better at pvp but then again our guilds have fought each other in node wars and the result was obvious, for a reason

the "rbf junkies" were going around with 10:1 kda against your guild 

Posted (edited)

it will teach you how to behave and play in mass pvp environment and stand your ground by yourself and the limits of your offensive and defensive capabilities against the most geared players

you have to be extremely deluded if you think doing rbf doesn't help you get better at pvp but then again our guilds have fought each other in node wars and the result was obvious, for a reason

the "rbf junkies" were going around with 10:1 kda against your guild 

No, I agree to the first part and I think practising RBF helps understanding YOUR OWN class to a certain extent.

I still don't see how it helps you understand what problems other classes have to face though. And yeah, Resilience was able to win against us while outnumbering and/or allying against us, 2 times. GJ. Still don't see how it is an argument about how you would understand how other class works. Or you mean you have to do RBF to have good KD (yeah cause assists aren't a thing in this game you know) now and it isn't related at all in any shape or form about how both guilds takes the fights ?

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted (edited)

Valkyrie's Super armour block is also 360 degrees, meaning that while a valkyrie is blocking you can go behind them and attack them as much as you want, but you cannot CC them, making them incredibly overpowered when fighting against a class without a grab, proof of this can be found here: https://my.mixtape.moe/rrkbkf.webm

TLDR:Valkyrie is borderline OP currently and with buffs just around the corner, she may very well become OP.

Oy vey! The goyim know! Shut it down! Please delete this thread.

And btw in that particular clip valkyrie doesn't get SA by blocking because attack is from behind. Valky just spams space to get 1s SA. Good luck spamming space, you will run out of stamine quite fast..

Edited by Ateena

Posted

Because i could use that score as a proof that you've experienced the game

and yes, if my rbf score is higher than yours then my argument is more credible than yours? This is just common sense, is it not? 

if someone is exposed to more experience then he's more credible, simple as that. If you forced yourself to experience the game and it's pvp you'd find out so many new things and mechanics that you didn't know about before and your perspective of things would change 

Well if you look at some ppl that are at 10k they are pretty trash for what you would expect.  True, score says that you played quite a bit  but what if u just play rbf every day and get average score of 100. It adds up to high numbers after few months, and it doesnt necessarily means you are improving. 

Posted

So when are you going to master the class dude ?

How is you practising sniping people in rbf enabling you to make any valid point outside of how to snipe people in rbf ? Such arrogance, stop arguing about surgery and stick to your own domain of health

1; Done and if you think shield chase is something more or less  than frontal I rest my case.

2; Usefullness of class is determined by ur ability to get rid of high prio targets and targets overall so sniping high score ppl indeed shows a bit of skill. unless you go for KSing with 1 skill.

Posted

Yo OP, thanks for coming over bro. Now let me show you the door. toodeloo

Posted

https://my.mixtape.moe/rrkbkf.webm

? did anyone think its not actualy 360 sa (only while standing still) ? the back attack sa turns off when you move . You can test it by walking while blocking and geting someone to cc you from behind. lol thats some +15 knowledge 

Posted

You can't use a score you can basically afk as proof of anything.

https://my.mixtape.moe/rrkbkf.webm

? did anyone think its not actualy 360 sa (only while standing still) ? the back attack sa turns off when you move . You can test it by walking while blocking and geting someone to cc you from behind. lol thats some +15 knowledge 

This is pretty on par for irrelevant/Lemons whining about other classes, and the original post reaks of him.

Posted (edited)

1; Done and if you think shield chase is something more or less  than frontal I rest my case.

2; Usefullness of class is determined by ur ability to get rid of high prio targets and targets overall so sniping high score ppl indeed shows a bit of skill. unless you go for KSing with 1 skill.

1 - So when the skills says "guard" and I hear my block getting hit while chasing backwards... it's frontal block ? We do get CC (mainly by float afaik) in the back when we move though.

2 - Ah ? I'll kinda have to disagree. I agree that your effort must be pushed towards taking out certain targets. Me taking the kill or a team mate doesn't really mater though, does it ?

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

I just like how this ppl claiming this bullsht I've NVR seen em once here or on the valk discord. Yet to evn post their Lv 56 valk. And I'm fairly positive they haven't pvped enough. Irrelevant is just a troll lol his comments r pretty funny tho.

Posted

wut? just because im not at your level on forum post doesnt mean that is not my account..

"Git gud.

u are missing the best one(probably after Rowlan) 
u just need some google translation skill...

im disappointed.

turn on the fire,the witch hunt has begun

i feel bad for your family

wut? just because im not at your level on forum post doesnt mean that is not my account.."

This is all you ever posted. Its 100% aimed at "triggering" people, if at all. There is no actual information regarding anything discussed in this topic or any other topic. So why should I not assume you are a twink trying to trigger people by spitting out random short more or less provoking phrases.

and yes, if my rbf score is higher than yours then my argument is more credible than yours? This is just common sense, is it not? 

if someone is exposed to more experience then he's more credible, simple as that. If you forced yourself to experience the game and it's pvp you'd find out so many new things and mechanics that you didn't know about before and your perspective of things would change 

No, you still dont understand. You can train in the arena 1v1, 5v5 or make GvG for training all day long or whatever. And you know what? It doesnt increase your score anywhere, because there is no score for that. Moreover a higher RBF score only ensures one thing. You did more kills in RBF. It doesnt mean you are more or less skilled. It also doesnt mean you are more experienced than someone with no RBF score at all, since you simply dont know how many hours other people trained outside of RBF.

And even if you are more experienced it doesn't mean you are right or better or the other way around. Maybe other people only need half the time to get the same understanding or double the time. So basing your statements on your RBF score just doesn't make any sense.

Posted (edited)

To all valks saying lingering SA stops after using a skill: https://my.mixtape.moe/ezigpa.webm

have you ever considered learning your class?

Edited by Brokenclass999
1 person likes this

Posted

To all valks saying lingering SA stops after using a skills: https://my.mixtape.moe/ezigpa.webm

have you ever considered learning your class?

can those that said its only SA while you don't use skills explain this plz im too dumb to understand how this works ty

Posted

No, you still dont understand. You can train in the arena 1v1, 5v5 or make GvG for training all day long or whatever. And you know what? It doesnt increase your score anywhere, because there is no score for that. .

I understand plenty

I bet i've also done more arena than you have and at the same time i have better rbf score. This game isn't 1v1 and 1v1 is irrelevant and your arena training is irrelevant 

also 1v1 is easy and i consider it autowin so i don't even bother, i rather go rbf and play 1v5 cus its better practice and it teaches me more than 1v1 would 

Posted

I'm a noob Valk and I know very little about my class or indeed other classes however, one day when I grow up, I want to be able to call other people arrogant, complain about my class with knowledge and then say 1 vs 1 is too easy and autowin.

If I'm good this year maybe, just maybe, Father Christmas will turn me into Irrelevant.

Posted

Valkyrie is a shit class :) its usefull, but shit.

Hmm.. Grab? you mean the one where a Valkyrie has to go Non-Awakend to use? :)

360 CC Block? you mean where you have to stand Completely Still? if you even turn arround on the spot, it counts as movement, and u get cc'd. is that what you mean? lol?...

Valk is no where close to Warrior..

grab where warrior kuno tamer have to go into non awakening? 

stand in block completely still? you mean just like warrior?

both points you stated apply 100% fully to warrior.

Posted

Ever since release I've said Valkyrie is op and everyone said I was dumb, but then they could never beat me. I've tried all the classes and Valkyrie is the most fun imo and I can easily 1v1 any other class very rarely losing :^)

Posted (edited)

Where is your lingering SA now? https://streamable.com/b0afu

Edit: One extra because it's literally the same as your video but SA doesn't work. https://streamable.com/mn2tj

Are you blind? You arent even refreshing your lingering SA. Valks lingering SA takes longer to refresh automatically (3-4-5 sec?) than warrior (~1 sec) one so valks have to do it manually all the time. Watch the video I linked carefully and u can see the valk refreshing its lingering SA every 1-2 seconds before grave digging is done.

Edited by Brokenclass999

Posted

Are you blind? You arent even refreshing your lingering SA. Valks lingering SA takes longer to refresh than warrior one so valks have to do it manually all the time. Watch the video I linked carefully and u can see the valk refreshing its lingering SA evert 1-2 seconds before grave digging is done.

that's not how it works, you seem pretty dumb now though.

Posted

grab where warrior kuno tamer have to go into non awakening? 

stand in block completely still? you mean just like warrior?

both points you stated apply 100% fully to warrior.

What the holy Duck, are you talking about? that makes abselute no sense on what ive stated lol...

Posted

that's not how it works, you seem pretty dumb now though.

there is literally video proof of that being the case above you wtf am i reading

Posted

Ever since release I've said Valkyrie is op and everyone said I was dumb, but then they could never beat me. I've tried all the classes and Valkyrie is the most fun imo and I can easily 1v1 any other class very rarely losing :^)

You Probaly tbh have never fought anyone good then. or else you are probaly just a PEN Carried Duck :)

Posted

there is literally video proof of that being the case above you wtf am i reading

This xcandy person is the most triggered person in this thread and is full of shit, dont even bother replying. I bet it's some insanely casual lifeskiller too.