• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valkyrie propaganda debunked.

244 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

that's not how it works, you seem pretty dumb now though.

that's exactly how it works

Where is your lingering SA now? https://streamable.com/b0afu

Edit: One extra because it's literally the same as your video but SA doesn't work. https://streamable.com/mn2tj

you don't even know your own class and you have the audacity to argue on the forum, i don't get it? 

this is the most descriptive post i guess 

it is mostly a circlejerk fest of the lazy, the unskilled and the somehow differently entitled.

You valk people don't even believe VIDEO PROOF only because you're incapable of replicating the results (which for the record is because you're not experienced enough at bdo, contrary to your belief). 

Valk lingering SA works exactly the same way as warrior one does 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

Are you blind? You arent even refreshing your lingering SA. Valks lingering SA takes longer to refresh than warrior one so valks have to do it manually all the time. Watch the video I linked carefully and u can see the valk refreshing its lingering SA evert 1-2 seconds before grave digging is done.

Yeah it's not refreshed in the grave digger example, I posted it to trigger you but obviously that kinda backfired. ;)

But you don't have to manually refresh it all the time, it refreshes every time when you move in guard. And I am moving to refresh it on the witch example.

Again, show me one example where our lingering SA actually gets used on something effectively, because the duration of it too short for our clunky attacks.

But Lemon can keep trash talking every single valk player in existence if it makes him feel better. Obviously we are not qualified to talk about anything in the game unless we tryhard RBF with elixirs 24/7 like he does. So who's the one spreading propaganda here? ;)

Posted

This xcandy person is the most triggered person in this thread and is full of shit, dont even bother replying. I bet it's some insanely casual lifeskiller too.

if you're on NA i'd be happy to meet you at an arena and show you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you don't even know your own class and you have the audacity to argue on the forum, i don't get it? 

You valk people don't even believe VIDEO PROOF only because you're incapable of replicating the results (which for the record is because you're not experienced enough at bdo, contrary to your belief). 

Valk lingering SA works exactly the same way as warrior one does 

you get shown video proof that you're wrong and you're refusing to believe it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

you get shown video proof that you're wrong and you're refusing to believe it.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yea what i'm shown is  a guy who doesn't know how to use his class and this game mechanic who thinks this is wrong? The valk in the videos is facepalming that his class-mates are like this.

But Lemon can keep trash talking every single valk player in existence if it makes him feel better. Obviously we are not qualified to talk about anything in the game unless we tryhard RBF with elixirs 24/7 like he does. So who's the one spreading propaganda here? ;)

"tryharding rbf

i've only really tryharded rbf from valk awakening till january, which is few months, the rest of the time i barely ever do rbf

not my fault i get 3 times more kills than other people per rbf which is why my score is what it is. Maybe if i were as ignorant and arrogant as some other people were, i'd also be unable to comprehend the game mechanics and i would be sub-20k rbf score. Good thing i'm open minded and reasonable instead.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if you're on NA i'd be happy to meet you at an arena and show you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you get shown video proof that you're wrong and you're refusing to believe it.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im not from NA but it was quite obvious that you are. I could tell from how clueless you are about your class and from how confidently you spread your bs.

Edited by Brokenclass999

Posted

What the holy Duck, are you talking about? that makes abselute no sense on what ive stated lol...

Valkyrie is a shit class :) its usefull, but shit.

Hmm.. Grab? you mean the one where a Valkyrie has to go Non-Awakend to use? :)

360 CC Block? you mean where you have to stand Completely Still? if you even turn arround on the spot, it counts as movement, and u get cc'd. is that what you mean? lol?...

Valk is no where close to Warrior..

you literally said for grab valk needs to go in non awakening, so does warrior, for 360 no cc block valk needs to stand still, so does warrior.

Posted (edited)

way to project your own insecurities and to make warrior look bad lol. I have been saying since day 1 on valk awaken release that her awaken ult does twice the damage than warrior ult but no one listened its funny to see people to wake up just now. Also your big bad warrior block doesn't counter the walk ult as it lands behind the warrior and does back damage 100-0 him so blocking is a no go.

You either iframe valk ult, grab it or V out you can't do anything else, even if you managed to block it your block will go 0 and you will take a lot of HP damage too, possibly death most of the times.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Ahh, there it is an bdo topic like in the old days full of assumptions and mud throwing.

The level of emotions in this topic are unreal, it goes beyond my daily recommended salt intake xD 

Meanwhile listening to this song and preparing for tomorrow :ph34r: If you like the song, check out his entire playlist. Attack and closing theme are really good.

Posted

Maybe if i were as ignorant and arrogant as some other people were, i'd also be unable to comprehend the game mechanics and i would be sub-20k rbf score. Good thing i'm open minded and reasonable instead.

Maybe, just maybe you are the ignorant and arrogant one since you are basically saying that every single valk out there is trash at their class.

Here's another proper example of our lingering SA being overridden / not lasting longer than a second: https://streamable.com/fen7y

The LMB+A/D -> Q cancel refreshes it, but as soon as I auto-attack properly I'm knocked on down.

Posted

way to project your own insecurities and to make warrior look bad lol. I have been saying since day 1 on valk awaken release that her awaken ult does twice the damage than warrior ult but no one listened its funny to see people to wake up just now. Also your big bad warrior block doesn't counter the walk ult as it lands behind the warrior and does back damage 100-0 him so blocking is a no go.
You either iframe valk ult, grab it or V out you can't do anything else, even if you managed to block it your block will go 0 and you will take a lot of HP damage too, possibly death most of the times.

wasnt me who said it :( 

Valkyrie is a shit class :) its usefull, but shit.

Hmm.. Grab? you mean the one where a Valkyrie has to go Non-Awakend to use? :)

360 CC Block? you mean where you have to stand Completely Still? if you even turn arround on the spot, it counts as movement, and u get cc'd. is that what you mean? lol?...

theres the original quote 

Posted (edited)

you literally said for grab valk needs to go in non awakening, so does warrior, for 360 no cc block valk needs to stand still, so does warrior.

Aha.  makes sense.
still Valk is no where near a Warrior.
i dont know why you are in such a defense about it?

i love playing Valk, its great, but its shit too :)

PS: Do you even play Valkyrie?, if so, why are you defending Warriors in something that was nothing offensive dealt?

Edited by Namioni

Posted

Maybe, just maybe you are the ignorant and arrogant one since you are basically saying that every single valk out there is trash at their class.

Here's another proper example of our lingering SA being overridden / not lasting longer than a second: https://streamable.com/fen7y

The LMB+A/D -> Q cancel refreshes it, but as soon as I auto-attack properly I'm knocked on down.

this is exactly the same way warrior SA block works and SA in general. desync / bug /whatever happens

Posted

this is exactly the same way warrior SA block works and SA in general. desync / bug /whatever happens

Yeah, so when I post an example of it not working as you said, then suddenly it's a bug.. Who's the ignorant one here. ;)

Posted (edited)

Yeah, so when I post an example of it not working as you said, then suddenly it's a bug.. Who's the ignorant one here. ;)

you posted two examples one where you did it wrong and one where you did it right and it didn't work

what do you want me to say? everyone gets hit in  iframe/SA at times

but if you keep doing it you will obviously see that you wont get cc'd very often

Edited by forgotmylastaccount

Posted

There is not a facepalm meme picture on the internet big enough for this.

Posted (edited)

You mean if the valk manage to CC you with her ult right ? Otherwise, I think the 3 second casting and the huge glowing effect around, and the indicative pose is largely enough for you to... you know, just walk away.

Not saying the ult is bad btw, feel the need to put disclaimers everywhere with these triggered strangers.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

So I took some time to test a bit around. And apperantly we do have lingering superarmor, but it seems to be gone every time you use a blockmechanic skill. Its not consistent. It doesnt seem to work with sideways shielddashing.

It works doing things like CS or weapon switch and Divine Power or Castigatio, but casting this out of block just randomly standing on the spot in pvp gets you grappled and killed easily.

WIth that in mind I dont really know how to make use of it, since it doesnt seem to be reliably working or working on actually usful skills.

3 people like this

Posted

I like to see video of working lingering SA that's used in a real fight. Then voice over the video showin and it saying immune.

That's real proof.

Not this dumb uh let's just do the very unhelpful limited way to show it. 

Also stop replied to the like 5 post troll accounts lol

Oh and have the fights warrior vs valk too so we can the difference.

Posted

I like to see video of working lingering SA that's used in a real fight. Then voice over the video showin and it saying immune.

That's real proof.

Not this dumb uh let's just do the very unhelpful limited way to show it. 

Also stop replied to the like 5 post troll accounts lol

Oh and have the fights warrior vs valk too so we can the difference.

Nobody owes you anything

you should be greateful that there are people willing to even let you know about the existence of lingering SA. Why do you think anyone should waste his own personal time trying to teach you despite your ignorance? 

This is why i keep asking people to get 20k , 30k, whatever rbf score because in order to do so you need to improve yourself as much as you can and you also need to dedicate time and if you did that then the chances of you finding out all these things are much higher than they are right now. You would also have personal motivation to improve and get better and you wouldn't go on the forum almost pleading random strangers that you do not know that owe you nothing to teach you how to play your own class. 

Posted (edited)

>Any class can be OP with the right gear and play-style

when was the last time you saw a tamer,ninja,kunoichi,plum,blader out perform a good wizard and witch?

>The devs are smart, they always have been, and they see right trough some of the plans i invision for the class

GG man if what you envision is creating a op class that can remain in superarmor for literally ever(due to weapon swap bug) you are off to a good start in balacing a game.Also you will be glad to know dk (a extremely balanced class) is coming out next wednesday where you can literally just spam shit and do more dmg then wizard/witch and be from a safe distance away from your enemy.Let's also not forget how there is a bug in witch(similar to weapon swap bug) where the only difference is that you don't even get cced by grab.(barely any witches know this,and yes the bug exists and it's further proof that Pearl abyss doesn't test their classes).

I would love to see you *getting down and dirty* and make up a bunch of bullshit to excuse the trash tier casuals who think they are trash because of the game and not their actual skill.  

No.

Go play the class some more, with your own build, your own set up, your own play-style. (Multiple play-styles and set ups...not just the One-n-Done bullshit some of these valks do or take from KR) Seems some of you just want someone else to show you how it's done and then you'll go around spreading the same cancerous notion about the class. This is what I mean by variety within a class, some people will know more than others on specific issues relating to the class and choose not to tell because it could give a serious boost to their competitive advantage. And you should be okay with that by now. 

"OP" can be different things, you all just choose to be narrow-minded and think it pertains only to Damage and-or Defensive Power.

If you have the same gear as the top players and then try to do some of the things that they are capable of, you'll find that it's either as easy as they make it look or you come nowhere close to replicating what they can do, due to some unforeseen variables.

----

I like how most of the people posting here, completely refuse to acknowledge multiple variables such as Acc / res & res ignore / gems / level of the opponent...hell if we go further, internet / connection to the servers / desync / lag / whether you're playing on a laptop or PC / spec relating to the PC...all those. Yes, some of what he's saying is true but don't expect the mechanic to work like that ALL the Time. There are moments where (with my AP set) I will use the Awakened 100% and deal no damage with the descending portion of the skill. Or moments when I'm blocking and still get knocked down (from behind) because of a zerker's grab, particularly: [Undertaker] which is capable of jumping over a Valkyrie and inflicting the Bound status from behind. Another skill that does this very same thing is Warrior's awakened [Flow: Slashing the dead] with the same Bound status. Even our lord and savior: KUTUM does this very thing if you're blocking one of his attacks head on. Sometimes you'll get knocked down other times you won't, hence what I mean by the mechanics not working the same way ALL the Time.

EDIT: in pve, obviously it's best to have the KD gems on you but even so, you might still get knocked down.

----

Future changes to the class are coming to NA because of people's "b*tching" if you wanna call it that..smh

Maybe the other classes need to argue a little better so they can get "Unwarranted buffs" too.

Edited by Crow'sRage

Posted

Nobody owes you anything

you should be greateful that there are people willing to even let you know about the existence of lingering SA. Why do you think anyone should waste his own personal time trying to teach you despite your ignorance? 

This is why i keep asking people to get 20k , 30k, whatever rbf score because in order to do so you need to improve yourself as much as you can and you also need to dedicate time and if you did that then the chances of you finding out all these things are much higher than they are right now. You would also have personal motivation to improve and get better and you wouldn't go on the forum almost pleading random strangers that you do not know that owe you nothing to teach you how to play your own class. 

Let me go ask my surpiror more insightful KR 100k+ rbf scores to see their avg.

Oh wait look at these conquest KDA of people playing the game for 3+ years, 100k+ rbf scores, real siege conquest guilds and not some new babies from NA/EU.eJwFwdtyQ0AAANB_8e6-g-ZtJWjENRM0eTFbti6

Posted

Let me go ask my surpiror more insightful KR 100k+ rbf scores to see their avg.

Oh wait look at these conquest KDA of people playing the game for 3+ years, 100k+ rbf scores, real siege conquest guilds and not some new babies from NA/EU.eJwFwdtyQ0AAANB_8e6-g-ZtJWjENRM0eTFbti6

This K/D data almost perfectly describe my feeling about class balance related to valk - worst class just after kuno and ninja.

Posted

Nobody owes you anything

really some bottom of the barrel trolling itt

Posted

This K/D data almost perfectly describe my feeling about class balance related to valk - worst class just after kuno and ninja.

that screenshot is with fake info and isn't the properly translated one

also kda is completely irrelevant,

also this doesn't record the kda overall and in general the statistic is just flawed

Posted (edited)

that screenshot is with fake info and isn't the properly translated one

also kda is completely irrelevant,

also this doesn't record the kda overall and in general the statistic is just flawed

T-this d-data isn't from the official devs of the game guys! P-please believe me it wasn't given on their stream. I-i mean the names aren't on the bottom don't look guys! STOP provin me wrong guys only the false data I give is real! I mean my real data!

Holy shit dude this is gold. Your rbf kiddie playground scores is more worthless then siege kda scores. You could of free farmed literal shitters for high rbf points. But in siege you have real stakes against the other top players in the server.

bye bye retardo

Edited by Bl
Forgotten info