• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Level a LVL 51 DK or keep leveling a LVL 60 Kuno

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Thoughts? Keep leveling a lvl 60 16.2% Kuno with 1700 skill points, lvl 30+ on breathing/strength/health or level a lvl 51 DK with 370 skill points just started leveling yesterday.

Posted

Get the DK to at least 56 to try out awakening before you decide.

Posted

Level your DK, get your awakening. Unless you enjoy Kuno playstyle.

i think thats pretty much obvious?

Posted

everything will be balanced, if not for effort as devs have outright stated.

Leveling a DK to 56 for awakening and the free reset is always good.

Posted

I heard wiz's and witch's run from DK's. 

Posted

Eh, I think ill just stick with Kuno.  DK already at lvl 52 but just grinding all over again to 60 is going to take months.  Screw that.

Posted

CLASS.png.0c894f5f2b2e4364997675f0892b7a

The choice is obvious...

Posted

The choice is obvious...

Staying out of RBF?

Posted

RBF is still PVP...

Posted

Magic classes are supposed to do lots of kills in pvp group, that they strong role in every mmo, to balance thing out you should give every assassin class big AOE like Witch, BS

Posted

1n1tc3.jpg

Posted (edited)

Really lightening, stop making new posts every day about how bad Kuno is, we will get some buff eventually, there's no need to try to make more and more forum drama.
It is just not worth anyone's time, and you are completely biased too.
Yes wizards/witches are OP, DK's  are not as OP but they survive more therefore they have a higher KD ratio, thanks to iframes.

It was pretty clear you had no intentions on going on the DK either, you are just crying for attention at this point.

Bilderesultat for be a big girl

Edited by Someone

Posted

You've been playing the game long enough to make that decision yourself. 

You don't level a character to level 60 without learning the game unless you're a complete dog shit no brainer. 

Posted

You've been playing the game long enough to make that decision yourself. 

You don't level a character to level 60 without learning the game unless you're a complete dog shit no brainer. 

L2read before you put a response.  Question has already been answered. Or did playing Wizard and farming pirates melted your brain already.

Posted (edited)

I'm a level 60 ninja kiddo not a wizard, Don't make me slap the hoola hoop out of your hands and kick your ass. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

And i'm sure my TET Heve wearing Kuno has already kicked your Ninja's butt in RBF many many times.   I'll take a screenshot next time.  There's barely any Kuno/Ninja's in RBF so It's easy to remember their names. It helps if their score is triple digits.

Posted

I don't RBF :(... Maybe after I snipe my Tri crescent. The 183 AP doesn't melt fast enough in there take too long to get the combo off before some random Wizard nukes my ass from behind regardless of how far from the blob I am. God I hate RBF. Node War is way better.

It would actually be cool if they added nodes to RBF, and instead of just death match there was an objective to destroy. That would be pretty cool. 

Posted

we can't run from shit.
Trying to run gets us killed.

We got to Valhalla.
Die in combat cuz it's all we can do.

Posted

Stay kuno. You play her well.

However, you do seem a bit salty lately about balance. I don't think youre wrong, I also severely dislike the current state of balance in PvP, but youre making a crap ton of threads about it.

Posted (edited)

Because of I'm Korean user, I know how strong Dark Knight is.

I can sure, 58 darknight is better than 61 kuno. not even 60

This is main opinion of koren server's forum.

All those people, who does not move their characters to the Dark Knight, regret their's decision.

This is not kind of witch or wizard problem.. Darknight is twice more than them

Edited by dsafsd

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0