• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bad design Tier 3 Guilds taking Node 1 over Title!

95 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Calm down Susan, I didn't shit talk your guild, In fact I gave it respect. I guess I had bad information regarding your member composition and you were not formally known as Nopoint.

And the T1 guild discussion is relevant to the topic because putting S tier players in T1 nodes is borderline game breaking for the newer guilds. 

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

Calm down Susan, I didn't shit talk your guild, In fact I gave it respect. I guess I had bad information regarding your member composition and you were not formally known as Nopoint.

And the T1 guild discussion is relevant to the topic because putting S tier players in T1 nodes is borderline game breaking for the newer guilds. 

You have a funny way of "showing respect", calling us a 30 man merc guild.

And yes, we were No Point before, and in the war we took your guild out, we had 13 people online.

I have no beef with your guild, I don't blame you guys for last night's slideshow node war, I blame Kakao.

But you need to be put in your place calling us a 30 man merc guild, lmao.

Posted

Sorry we'll have to disagree on the numbers you put out previously. Bad base placement and some strong wizards lost us that war, I didn't see Enryu last night, did he not join your new endeavor or was he only in your guild for that previous node war?

-----ing guy kills my lowbies 10 at a time on his own while still tanky. Wizard cancer. 

Posted

they need to allow players to pick the times of these sieges/node wars, making them every night same time is a bit redundant. what about people who work 12 hour shifts, 4 days a week and guaranteed to work every Saturday, sieges are non-existent to me.

let the power house guilds have to defend around the clock, it will add depth to the politician and drama aspect over guilds forming allegiances/etc.

let me declare war on a guild for ownership of a node and they have a 24 hour warning on when the battle will begin. the battle will not begin at 9pm, but it'll begin at 24 hours from when the declaration of war was started. which means you could force them to defend their land at 4am on a Tuesday morning, which is perfect for me because that's when I get off work!

make territory wars require 48 hour notice, and nodes 24 hour.

If you leave a guild, you shouldn't be allowed in another one until the reset of maintenance on Wednesday morning.

If you get kicked, you can join a clan immediately but your not allowed back in that guild for a minimum of 10 days. if you leave by choice, your locked out of all clans until each Wednesday.

Right now clans mean nothing, people leave to do different wars all the time and some leave to farm in peace without being able to be flagged on even at level 60

1 person likes this

Posted

Game could use a bit of a shake up. Hopefully get some alliance drama and backstabbing soon, I miss those threads. 

Posted

Unlucky.

Posted

Needs this change.

Posted

Well yea, gear rating shouldn't be the factor though.

If Fractal didn't need to exist(mind you they may have placed T3 I didn't see where they placed) then they wouldn't feel the need to drop anywhere but a T3 for the additional payout. Manup wouldn't drop on a T1, but the fractal guys might just because of their reduced #'s ect ect..

If the system doesn't stop alt guilds from being created, then the system shouldn't exist in the first place because it does nothing except add inconvenience. 

The interesting part here is Fractal only placed on that T3 in order to win it for their siege war hire, The Empire. 

The siege guilds place on T3's to pay their siege hires, on T2/T1 nodes because they are bored. Often they end up bringing such an overwhelming force through gear or sometimes just numbers they ruin their own PvP experience.

There are many guilds that would rather stay in the 20-50 player range, but the prevalence of these siege/siege ready guilds in the node war scene at all levels is forcing some guilds to merge. More often than merging there are players leaving.

This is reminiscent of before the server merge, Edan was suffering from the top 3 guilds forming an alliance to keep the rest of the community down, while passing information about how to exploit to get further ahead between themselves. I dont imagine anyone is surprised that the worst offenders of the current plight of the node war scene are old Edan guilds.

Heres to hoping for a fix, 4 days lockout after leaving a guild is a welcomed change.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think a 4 day lockout is the answer though. There has to be a better way.

Maybe this "militia" system they are putting in with change things a bit. 

Posted

This is comical, considering we've never had more than 22 members in guild total.

1 of them is my gf who is level 54, three more are OG No Mercy members who didn't really take to this game. And one is some lifeskiller I recruited to do guild quests.

That leaves 17 members total, that participate in node wars. We've never had more than 17, ever lol. 

And while you may think we have "mercs", these "mercs" are core No Mercy members that I've been gaming with for years. We just started BDO as a guild 9 weeks ago, and these players left their respective guilds to be with us.

As for last night, the only thing lucky for Basil Corps, is that we didn't fry your veggie asses with our 12 man team, because the lag was completely debilitating. Trying to fight in lag, outnumbered and under cannon fire, was the gayest shit since jean shorts. No room for any coordination or strategy or outplay, but clearly that played in your favor. 

We'll see you again, in a fight where we can actually control our characters.

But I'm legit rofling at work, that you are bringing up a 20 man T1 guild, in a discussion about T3 guilds.

-Hova

Leader of No Mercy

"T1 guild."

... that has 430 GS reqs with a side order of random decs to bully lowbies for sport, (I've witnessed this IG).

Seems Legit.

Posted (edited)

The issue is pvp has been flowing down, the nodes that get the most action are t1s.  Even claimed t1s are having 6 guilds drop on them.

The last 6 weeks our guild has been doing t2 and t3.  Of the 18+ nights we have had nodewars we have run into fights basically 5 times, 3 of those were aftershock, one was Vertex (you think fractal is bad try vertex), and one was Precision/Hyakki.  4 of those fights happened in a 10 day span.  The other 2/3 of the time we had no fight at all or just snipe guilds dropping for a payday, you also run the risk of running into a siege guild dropping 80+ people on t2 and t3.  The days we drop on t1s for giggles or back tax t1s for giggles and money we consistently had 3-4 enemy guilds on nodes.  Even if you outgear the other guilds its fun to 1v2  1v3  1v4  at least compared to just running out to collect free money

Last I checked Vertex is a node war only guild..... They don't do territories so you shouldn't have a problem with them building wherever they want.

And about the comments about certain gear scores only being allowed to do certain nodes (person I quoted didn't say it). Currently I joined a guild with old guild members where we were doing T1/T2 nodes. On average, we were getting about 10-15 people to go to them but every single person's gear score is well over 480. Based on those comments I saw you are saying we should only be doing T3's because of that which isn't right. Hell the last node war we had 12 people shows up and ended up getting zerged by the 3 other guilds on the node who combined had over 100 people but it took them an hour to kill us. There are quite a few people who are kind of sick of doing sieges because of the time sink associated with it on a weekend, the stupid politics, and not being able to do structured PvP any other night unless you drop guild during the week to do nodes. RBF is not the answer because it is randomized teams and that god awful rbf buff that some people love to abuse which actually ruins the fun of it. Then you ask those "siege" guilds to just dec on each other to fight at grind spots which actually rarely happens. The only time it did happen was usually at bosses if either the guilds went to the others home channels, or small little fights after going to the second one but that rarely happened. Then sometimes those people would just party up because in the end a lot of them don't want to mess up each others possibility at getting loot.

Edited by TeRRoRibleOne

Posted (edited)

3 guilds could quite easily take a castle from 1. All Lacari said (and I'm agreeing) is if you bring a ridiculous zerg like 8 allies to take 1 guild down alone, expect us to respond harshly... seems reasonable enough to me. Barcode didn't actually need 8 allies. Maybe needed 8 to make it easy and a rollover, but they certainly could have been competitive with less, they just wanted 0 chance of losing at the time. I think theres a difference there, just my opinion.

We all know Lacari is looking for the next guild he can destroy. He isn't a bad dude, but he is pretty well hell bent on destroying the game he is playing so he can find material for the next video he is making.

Edited by Wrekks

Posted

We all know Lacari is looking for the next guild he can destroy. He isn't a bad dude, but he is pretty well hell bent on destroying the game he is playing for the lulz and because while he might not be a bad guy, he is pretty dumb.

i don't know the guy but he must be doing something right. I don't know Manups history either but he's got an army of extremely dedicated people and an army of smaller guilds to do his bidding, calling him dumb is like calling Trump dumb it just makes you look like the retarded one(not saying you are retarded but just making a point)

Lacari is living in the system that the game has and he is doing it the way that seems correct to him. I think an increase in warrable node spots as well as changing the requirements for siege to T3 ownership will go a long way, maybe even creating a T4 node as the entry into siege for that week, it would cut down on the amount of allies brought to war and make siege battle a bit more about raw power then zerg against zerg. 

Posted

We all know Lacari is looking for the next guild he can destroy. He isn't a bad dude, but he is pretty well hell bent on destroying the game he is playing for the lulz and because while he might not be a bad guy, he is pretty dumb.

not a bad guy but destroys guilds?  Is that the def of being a "bad guy"  hurting the community just because they dare try to face him?  at this point, its harassment, and is absolutely toxic to the game.

Posted

Like someone mentioned; Make leaving the guild have a cooldown of a minimum of 4 days so they can't receive double payouts.  This destroys new/casual players' moral and brings nothing but bad for the game as a whole.

Who gives a -----? Either deal with it or quit, things have been this way for nearly a year, this has been happening in KR, yet what you call a problem is a non-issue in Pearl Abysses eyes.

Don't treat your opinion as if it's objective irrefutable fact.

Posted

i don't know the guy but he must be doing something right. I don't know Manups history either but he's got an army of extremely dedicated people and an army of smaller guilds to do his bidding, calling him dumb is like calling Trump dumb it just makes you look like the retarded one(not saying you are retarded but just making a point)

Lacari is living in the system that the game has and he is doing it the way that seems correct to him. I think an increase in warrable node spots as well as changing the requirements for siege to T3 ownership will go a long way, maybe even creating a T4 node as the entry into siege for that week, it would cut down on the amount of allies brought to war and make siege battle a bit more about raw power then zerg against zerg. 

Ayyy, I edited it because I thought it was rude and I don't really think he is dumb and you quoted before the change. Lacari did more than work "in the system" he harassed guilds until people quit the game.

Also, to be clear, I don't place all the blame on Manup for the shit that has gone on. But seriously, who is going to challenge them at this point? Who wants to? Then people complain about nothing to do. Well, it is a self made situation.

Posted

Vision can, but won't. Payouts > *

Posted

"T1 guild."
... that has 430 GS reqs with a side order of random decs to bully lowbies for sport, (I've witnessed this IG).

Seems Legit.

If what he's saying is true that they don't field more than 17 people per t1 node war, then I see no harm. There are alot of t1 guilds that fields more than 30+ people at a time, while having the same gear req or even higher. If they can't beat a 430 gs 17 man guild w/ 30+ people, that's their problem. I've done alot of t1-t3 node wars. A 17 man guild w/ the average 430 gs will get trampled in t2 nodes...

Posted

Last I checked Vertex is a node war only guild..... They don't do territories so you shouldn't have a problem with them building wherever they want.

And about the comments about certain gear scores only being allowed to do certain nodes (person I quoted didn't say it). Currently I joined a guild with old guild members where we were doing T1/T2 nodes. On average, we were getting about 10-15 people to go to them but every single person's gear score is well over 480. Based on those comments I saw you are saying we should only be doing T3's because of that which isn't right. Hell the last node war we had 12 people shows up and ended up getting zerged by the 3 other guilds on the node who combined had over 100 people but it took them an hour to kill us. There are quite a few people who are kind of sick of doing sieges because of the time sink associated with it on a weekend, the stupid politics, and not being able to do structured PvP any other night unless you drop guild during the week to do nodes. RBF is not the answer because it is randomized teams and that god awful rbf buff that some people love to abuse which actually ruins the fun of it. Then you ask those "siege" guilds to just dec on each other to fight at grind spots which actually rarely happens. The only time it did happen was usually at bosses if either the guilds went to the others home channels, or small little fights after going to the second one but that rarely happened. Then sometimes those people would just party up because in the end a lot of them don't want to mess up each others possibility at getting loot.

I dont have an issue with Vertex dropping wherever they want, but they are geared to the teeth and probably the hardest hitting group pound for pound considering they are a guild composed of people who got tired of doing city sieges and just want to run around on t2s all week.  They did take a T3 this week and Vudani said them showing back up at sieges wasn't out of the question so that title of a non-siege guild may not stick for too much longer.

Posted (edited)

Ayyy, I edited it because I thought it was rude and I don't really think he is dumb and you quoted before the change. Lacari did more than work "in the system" he harassed guilds until people quit the game.

Also, to be clear, I don't place all the blame on Manup for the shit that has gone on. But seriously, who is going to challenge them at this point? Who wants to? Then people complain about nothing to do. Well, it is a self made situation.

not a bad guy but destroys guilds?  Is that the def of being a "bad guy"  hurting the community just because they dare try to face him?  at this point, its harassment, and is absolutely toxic to the game.

Gonna be honest guys, if making a meme video is harassment, toxic, etc. and leads to a guild dying... the guild was already dying and going to die. If you can't take a joke get off the internet, you're gonna have a bad time. This game's end game, the whole purpose to gear up is to pvp, if looking for a fight and trying to have some laughs at it makes you toxic I just don't know what to say. I think you might be taking the "character" lacari too seriously. Is there anyone that seriously got upset or felt his videos are toxic? Like really?

As to fatty, you honestly think things like the videos he makes are hurting the community? If anything it is providing content that people want and enjoy, there is no questioning that. Everyone at some point gets made fun of.... 

Its a game folks, chill out.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Yea I don't mind a good fight, but  Xen posting T1's is a bit retarded lol. You guys have enough descending current to sink a -----ing guild ship LMFAO.

Would be nice to see some more options adding for node war or some kind of adjustment made, I honest think making only T3 node winners able to siege would also fix a lot of the issues in siege with retarded #'s of allies and what not I dunno. 

Smart men then me should figure this shit out, It hasn't been as bad lately with the T1 zergs hoping we keep our good luck. when I saw No_Mercy pop in last night lol last time we fought them when they were Nopoint it was like 30 mercs, granted we were a lot weaker the last time we fought them so not sure how it would have gone this time, lucked out last night and they only had about 15 people or so. 

I wish, we are down to like 3 or 4 rangers, we do have a shit ton of wizs and witches now tho.  Although if you look we haven't done t1's in a while now besides doing back tax t1s a couple times for giggles and we did a random t1 to do payouts one week.  For a while we were down to 25 people for nodewar attendance so t1 was the place to be after getting 2v1 or worse on t2s

Posted

I dont know, I always thought you had to bring 30 people to have a chance to win a node war.  If you only field 10 people, then you aren't ready imo. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont know, I always thought you had to bring 30 people to have a chance to win a node war.  If you only field 10 people, then you aren't ready imo. 

Someone here said that there are 15 man guilds that are not supposed to be in t1s and should move to t2s.. I've seen zergs on t1s. If a zerg can't handle a 15 man guild, that's their problem.

Posted

its a rare day that less then 20 ppl on in a t1 node war at least in my experience. My Average is 25. Super confident against most 15 man guilds lol, my top 7-8 are fairly decent level 60's and pretty skilled.

You are more likely to run in 50 guys then 15 in my experience, with the average being 25-35.

Posted

calling him dumb is like calling Trump dumb

Blocked for thinking Trump is not dumb.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0