• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja or Kunoichi

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I have played every-class with their awakening weapon and I have decided to pick 2 of them.

As a main, I would like to play a class what I like then play a guild's valued class as my alt. As alt, I pick the Wizard already, but my problem is as the main one. I love stealth-style that is which I will go for my main. Both Ninja and Kunoichi fit my desire then my second option is the class with higher burst damage. I just wish to know between Ninja and Kunoichi which class has higher damage and better self-sustain at the End-Game. I don't like to engage into the war as front line, but do like the class that can scout as quiet, running at the flank and surprise a one shot kill to vacant players.

At the moment, I like Ninja more than Kunoichi because of his burst ability but I feel Kunoichi perform better PVP due to her fluid with my experience. Any suggestion?

Thank you

Posted

Ninja is better than Kunoichi. And he has an awakening grab :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja!

Boys are better than girls.

Also double grab, murderous intent opener, serpents, no can defense. 

Evasion ninja is best my dude. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja ofc, we will also be getting buffs soon.

aaaaaand 200th post

Posted

A week or so ago, I'd say Ninja. But I know that Kuno just got a decent buff. I have never played Kuno, but keep in mind that the people saying Ninja still have the mindset that the Kuno sucks. Well, she apparently doesn't anymore. Just go with which you like more. Swords or circles? Male or Female (well, not in that way), shuriken or kunai, different move sets.

GL, mate.

Posted

A week or so ago, I'd say Ninja. But I know that Kuno just got a decent buff. I have never played Kuno, but keep in mind that the people saying Ninja still have the mindset that the Kuno sucks. Well, she apparently doesn't anymore. Just go with which you like more. Swords or circles? Male or Female (well, not in that way), shuriken or kunai, different move sets.

GL, mate.

Ninja still > Kuno. 

And there is a chance WE are getting a buff. 

Posted

Kuno is the stronger PVE farmer and has very good WP/health sustain. When it comes to PVP, Ninja needs much less AP to 1-combo both due to having two grabs to extend combos and a higher burst damage output with Serpent's Ascension. However it must be said that Kuno has protection on almost every single skill in their awakened tree, and especially at higher AP can be devastating in small/medium scale and Xv1 fights (also play havoc on backlines in zerg vs zerg). Kuno's fully protected AOE CC combo that you'd use in larger scale fights is pretty short (around 5 seconds of CC) so if you want it to kill you need a ton of AP. Ninja has very little in the way of SA/FG, and can easily be CC'd out of their combo if their target has friends or happens to be a tamer (Heilang makes ninjas cry). 

Overall Ninja can much more easily go with an evasion build and still kill single targets. Kuno is better off with 210+AP and less evasion focus, but you can go more offensive because of your super armors and frontal guards.I can't really say one class is superior to the other overall because they each have situations where one is better than the other. 

3 people like this