• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Striker class (Poll)

Striker   301 votes

1. 1. How hyped are you for this class?

• Very Hyped, Re-Rolled
    • Meh, Might try it out
    • Dont mind it
    • Not Interested

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do people re-roll?

I have characters on both NA and europe - so I'll def try the striker out without having to re-roll. Sure I'll need more stones etc but why delete a char you've spent a lot of time on?

1 person likes this

Posted

The best part about this class?  People will finally stop buying the junk I need for my DK...

Posted

Not interest it >_>

Posted

I like the way the class looks but I won't re roll or anything until I get to play it and see its awakening. For all we know it will be awful.

Posted

Why do people re-roll?

I have characters on both NA and europe - so I'll def try the striker out without having to re-roll. Sure I'll need more stones etc but why delete a char you've spent a lot of time on?

You don't delete an old char to make a new one.

Posted

I'm more interested in how limited the chara sliders will be.

...Like how limited the Young Wizard sliders are?

Posted

i kinda wanna see what the class wil be like if its only short range/melee it wont be that good   

Posted

Because I expect there to be another DK like event I will level one to 45 or so but I don't expect him to replace Sorc or Mae in terms of my go to classes.

Posted (edited)

Why do people re-roll?

For me, none of the current classes hit the sweetspot. DK came close but the awakening ruined it :\

I feel that with Striker, they're less likely to make the awakening gameplay too different from non-awakened.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

It's gender locked so not interested 

Posted

I will play it if he can run as fast as berserker as it will be equal to the invisibility of ninja which gives you %90 survivability and I will play it if it has grabs to pass the annoying classes with shileld. If it doesn't have features like these, it will not be as strong as ninja even for 1v1. So, playing ninja would make more sense to me.

Posted

I'm a sucker for mobility , I like the flexible playstyle and variety that said mobility can give. That's the reason I picked musa in the first place. I also really really like the class being hand to hand focused since I'm a fan of fighter games ( shoutout to the Jin/Steve mains) with that being said I have to wait until I see the awakening to fully decide since if I knew the blader awakening would function as it did I would have never picked in the first place as i picked it for its nimble pre awakening mode. But my hopes are very high of what I've seen and read and I can't wait to start playing it and maining the striker when it's released if all goes well 👊👊👊

1 person likes this

Posted

im not interrested at all

-no female

-plaing BDO to avoid asian fighting style crap

-dont want to rerole at all

Posted

only hyped for that unnamed female class, couldn't care about striker.

what unnamed female class?

Posted

I'm interested. if the awakening is good I'd consider re-rolling, but until then I'll wait. Awakening could either fuel or kill the hype.

what unnamed female class?

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/bdo-new-class_thumb.jpg

Might have to zoom in a bit, but it's the only pic I found doing a quick google.

Posted

We missed goku after dark night, announce batman now

Posted

I will consider it if striker will be also an elf instead of another human....

Posted

No female = no reroll for most people which leads to lower profit for developers. What you see here is the last male only class boys. Enjoy.

Posted

No female = no reroll for most people which leads to lower profit for developers. What you see here is the last male only class boys. Enjoy.

proof?

Posted

I voted "not interested" cause i love my DK but will try and level up for the events / rewards then use him for boss camping depends if his mobility is good if not then just use him for degrading enchant (negative karma).

Posted

Finally a male class, I'll try it for sure but I would have appreciated the release of the male ranger more, at least after striker instead of another girl...

Posted

I will consider it if striker will be also an elf instead of another human....

You can pretty much make any human character look like an elf if you make it tall, thin and have long ears with white skin. (Except for zerker ofcourse).

Posted

I have a minor inkling that we might get this class a bit sooner than we think.

Posted

Yeah that right there. You'll first notice how the elbows have this energy or chi coming from them. Its what makes me think he'll be using attacks based around his chi (or whatever that energy is XD) and then you'll notice how the front of the gauntlets look like claws. So maybe it will be slash based attacks mixed with his chi.

I honestly hope he maintains his punches and kicks though >.>

his feet have claws too, i could see bleeds used on a few abilities with awakening. Another thing that some people I know have speculated is that he could use more "visually appealing" instances of the infamous 3 inch punch type stuff by expelling energy out of the elbow portion of the gauntlets as well as using this to move around kind of like berserker's jump but probably long ranged dash's with big impact.