• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Karma bombing is a good thing.

114 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The threads that have as keywords in title "Karmabomb", "PvE Channels", "Carebear", "P2W" or "Nerf/Boost" and ain't posted in the suggestion section, should be automatically locked to save the spare brain cells that some of us still hold dear and tight.

Edited by Rayin
Forum went potato again with double post

Posted (edited)

The problem in our version is that we lose 60k karma per kill when in kr/jp it's 200k. That number changes how some people look at open world pvp on NA/EU servers and causes them to be more aggressive/possessive. Although I don't support karmabombing, it's a natural reaction of some people to balance out the system. I doubt anything will be solved before we either revert to kr values or get the new bounty system which is planned for this year (don't look at Jouska's graph cause it's old and outdated).

Edited by Hayaku

Posted

what we need here is a good ole fashioned dose of 

LEARN TO SHARE

Posted (edited)

This is a boiling pot stemming from Pirates being as good as it is. The problem is the lack of area's the play in. 58's, 59's, 60's, even getting to 61... people go to pirates. It's a long journey, the cooldown on channel swap is long and their gear and level prevents them from competing with those people who could go to area's most people couldn't. There are loads of ways the problem could be alleviated without removing/reworking Karma and said penalties... which DO need to exist in some form to prevent griefing. 

Buff other area's in SPH and XP to be on par with Pirates

Improve XP while in a group.

Level based XP contribution - if you out level an area get a scaling reduction in XP in addition to the huge amount of additional XP you require. 

With all of that we could have something like this:

! Allow for a 'rivalry' which compares gear-score and adds a cost to the PKer to wage a 1v1 war on a player. That cost scales with the difference in gear score/level - for example, a level 61 with 210ap vs a level 56 with 150ap should cost 500m. Equal match - 5m (numbers could be anything though)

Why these numbers (keeping the other suggestions in mind)

1. Low levels/gear scores can't be effective in higher level areas.
  2. High levels/gear scores get less from low level areas and aren't there for good reason.
  3. Equally matched players should be able to fight for an area. It a game that features PVP.

So what is the benefit? The player who dies can't spawn at a node within X distance, perhaps nearest city outside of X distance only and can't spawn using tears. To travel back takes time and gives the war waging player time to recoup the money, get some XP in the spot.

You could perhaps have it like boss scrolls where the players are put in their own instance to prevent interruption. 

You could carry it over to a 'party' rivalry. 

Rivalries should have a timeout - IE, no Player vs Player combat in X minutes calls it off.

Rivalries should have a cooldown - IE, you can't be kept in rivalry mode repeatedly by a guild of players or w/e

The losers maybe get a sweetener. Something like 10% xp buff for an hour or something small that might make it worth grinding elsewhere.

The loser should be able to recall boats/horses etc - this is a sticking point due to trade items. We'd have to think of a system for that.

In fact regardless of the original thread, I actually quite like the sound of it as a mechanic full stop.

PS - All open to interpretation, alteration, suggestion. But it's better than the whine about karma that just moans for 'something' better.

Edited by Just_Matt
Internet agression

Posted

So basically:5 players had a huge problem that 1 other player is nearby
1 player didn't care at all that even 5 other players are nearby

which makes the 1 a "griefer"?

you just need to play smarter. make him lose his time. you dont want "waste time", you dont want to negative, you want to do absolutely nothing at all, just make him leave on your order. that doesn't work.

he was getting no xp or loot, simply enjoyed being in the way, that bright him joy clearly because he "had to go" as soon as i offered to party him.

Posted

he was getting no xp or loot, simply enjoyed being in the way, that bright him joy clearly because he "had to go" as soon as i offered to party him.

People are like that.  Friend of mine is pushing to awakened on his first character.  Still figuring a lot of the game out.  Doing a 500 kill task at hexe.  Wizard rolls through, kills him and leaves.  He whispered the guy to see wtf his problem was.

Dude says, "i'm just having fun, don't be a -----."

Classy.  And people wonder why karma bombing happens. ;)

Posted

c07.jpg

Posted

I'm probably going to step on some toes here, but here's my take, as a newer player who doesn't follow the game's "meta".

As a largely PvE/carebear player, I don't go looking to harass other players. I don't engage packs that I see somebody else is already fighting. Hell, if I get into a tussle because someone flags on me, whether I win or lose, I tend to send them a message saying "good fight!" or "sorry, didn't realize you were here" -- though I practically never get a response. :-\

Here's the thing.

If I see you fighting in an area, I pick a different pack. I work around you. If you think I'm in your "rotation", and want to pick a fight with me anyway, that's your problem. You, or Reddit, or the forums, or someone's website or YouTube video, decided that this is a designated "rot". That's in your head. It's not reality. What IS reality, is that there are multiple packs in an area, and I chose a different one than you did. If I was fighting in a straight line and bumped into you, I would courteously duck around you and keep moving. I'd leave you and your fight alone.

Now if you kill me, because you want to control the entire area, that may subscribe to some concept of a "rotation" the community has decided on, but in reality it's you wanting ownership of mobs you haven't gotten to yet. If you kill me. I'll run back, and I'll probably cut a wider path around you to make sure you don't think I'm stealing your kills, but I keep doing my thing.

If you continue to try to attack me, and decide as you watch your Karma start dropping that it is somehow my fault, you're delusional.

That said, I'm always game to party up ^_^

Posted

The problem in our version is that we lose 60k karma per kill when in kr/jp it's 200k. That number changes how some people look at open world pvp on NA/EU servers and causes them to be more aggressive/possessive. Although I don't support karmabombing, it's a natural reaction of some people to balance out the system. I doubt anything will be solved before we either revert to kr values or get the new bounty system which is planned for this year (don't look at Jouska's graph cause it's old and outdated).

what makes you think its planned for this year?

1 person likes this

Posted

what makes you think its planned for this year?

That's a good question. I rechecked my sources and it seems I mixed some informations. There's no real confirmation that Pearl Abyss is planning to release bounty system this year nor that they still plan to release it at all.

Posted

Basically we can agree that there are a lot of asses in the game. 

Maybe now you can imagine what would happen if those people could keep killing newbies over and over without any consequence. For the same "fun" they have with griefing, they would have much more fun when they could kill low newbies. The more they piss others off, the more fun they have.

That's the reason why the karma system is so restricting

Posted

LEARN TO SHARE

Can you share with me your salary?

1 person likes this

Posted

LEARN TO SHARE

I'll take part of your monthly paycheck, bub. I mean you're probably living off some of my tax dollars anyway. Can I have some of them back? 

Posted

well, Karma loss hasnt stopped me from greifing new players or lowbies in 2 monthish now i guess.

lets get it straight, the karma system is SUPPOSED to protect newbies or lower geared yada yada. Instead what it does is,

1. Allow me to to completely outgrind them on my witch and dark knight, harrasssing them to such an extent even if they can kill me that they start flaming me, and often that gets them reported and banned. Ive made people quit the game because of this

2. Get them Killed by mobs on my zerker, once again they cant do anything back because even if they kill me i dont lose anything, i just come back and start grab chaining them again, eventually they die to a mob, lose xp, or use a tear which is technically losing real money which is even worse than losing a few bits of data in a game. Just yesterday i made a musa DISBAND his guild to try and karma greif me, instead he lost around 20 quid worth of tears and still lost xp. and got banned because once you make someone lose Money AND TIME they usually resort to insulting your mother.

3. Camp an entire spot with 2 or 3 guilides, effectively locking out entire parties of lower geared/newbies from that entire mob zone entirely, and they cant do anything because even if they PK us, we just come back and resume camping that location. We effectively lock out entire channels of pirates for protected guilds because the poor lowbies dont want to declare us in hopes of karma greifing us, but really cant expect to be able to outgrind an 3 party full of better players on every viable location at pirates.

And i do all of that without any ill intention, i just want to grind the best spot available in the game, i have better gear and levels than people, and the system doesnt stop me from using that to my advantage over them. Blame the developers that the Best spot in the game is a level 54-56 spot.

So really, the Karma system doesnt protect lowbies/newcomers at all. any guild half their worth will still make newcomers/lowbie's lives miserable.

the only change to this is to make higher level spots CLEARLY and SIGNIFICANTLY better than the lower level ones. And then amend the karma system so that it actually does protect people and allows them to defend against better grinding classes or against classes with an over abundance of completely game locking CCs

2 people like this

Posted

Can you share with me your salary?

I'll take part of your monthly paycheck, bub. I mean you're probably living off some of my tax dollars anyway. Can I have some of them back? 

Money trough grind 2k17... i though we were past that point now....

And if you guys (i know Chun Chun can) are Akmaan/Hystria's addicted grinders (n1c3 J0K3 k3k !) well keep in mind that tons of players can't.

And nope, it's not your salary mate, i don't think the Valencia Governement helded a war Council to help you secure the town back then, 3 weeks ago for their beloved citizens sake or so... (smtg like that i guess?...). You don't have any, you take money like a rat when mobs dies actually.... that's all. (or craft/trade but that's not the point here)

You work, you get money, you share you get less, but you can earn some still... now the real question is:

Are you THAT greedy or?

"Textwall"

Well yeah... you look like an ass doing this to newcomers... i don't see them playing for long now...

You're a vet, the"i wan't the best" thing is a shitty excuse actually, you could have spoke to these prior to kill/-1% them, if they won't move then start killing but you seem to be an "advantage lover", btw nice one, you say that the system allows you to do this so you do... which is true, but some part of the pb lies in you too by taking FULL advantage trough and pushing anyone else away.

The game is just not "noob friendly" but the ppl are making it worse than ever, i'm not asking myself anymore why ppl are leaving... it's a sad story because assholes keep saying that the devs are the issue... while whiners can't handle the shitstorm at grindspots... looks like we got a big challenge here....

I heard that KR ppl have another behaviour regarding grief/pk ? About communication if i remember correctly? (If someone actually played in KR... ?)

Anyway it's a lost cause, keep crying over it and the devs shall raise their middle finger and point it where it hurts once and for all...

Posted

And if you guys (i know Chun Chun can) are Akmaan/Hystria's addicted grinders (n1c3 J0K3 k3k !) well keep in mind that tons of players can't.

And nope, it's not your salary mate, i don't think the Valencia Governement helded a war Council to help you secure the town back then, 3 weeks ago for their beloved citizens sake or so... (smtg like that i guess?...). You don't have any, you take money like a rat when mobs dies actually.... that's all. (or craft/trade but that's not the point here)

You work, you get money, you share you get less, but you can earn some still... now the real question is:

Are you THAT greedy or?

Well yeah... you look like an ass doing this to newcomers... i don't see them playing for long now...

You're a vet, the"i wan't the best" thing is a shitty excuse actually, you could have spoke to these prior to kill/-1% them, if they won't move then start killing but you seem to be an "advantage lover", btw nice one, you say that the system allows you to do this so you do... which is true, but some part of the pb lies in you too by taking FULL advantage trough and pushing anyone else away.

The game is just not "noob friendly" but the ppl are making it worse than ever, i'm not asking myself anymore why ppl are leaving... it's a sad story because assholes keep saying that the devs are the issue... while whiners can't handle the shitstorm at grindspots... looks like we got a big challenge here....

I heard that KR ppl have another behaviour regarding grief/pk ? About communication if i remember correctly? (If someone actually played in KR... ?)

Anyway it's a lost cause, keep crying over it and the devs shall raise their middle finger and point it where it hurts once and for all...

Earning, working, all that is measured in time. You invest time to earn some papers. I invest time to earn some virtual coins in a game. It's all time. There is no difference between your time and my time. So, why would i share MY time with you when you don't share YOUR time with me? It's basic logic. Following that same basic logic, I am not greedy, I am only advocating for sharing, just like the guy that i quoted did. He advocated for me to share my time, so in exhcange i asked for some of his time. 

That's how the real world works. Nothing is for free. There is not "sharing" that is for free. Nobody gives shit away for free.

So no, I am not going to share my grinding spot, my grinding time, or anything in this game with you, ever, because you are not sharing anything with me either. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ummm. Majority of the entire working population in the world grinds for money, just what they grind is different. Kids in china grind out Iphones, White collar citizens in the US grind keyboards in a cubicle. So really, Grinding for money in 2k17 is a reality an will remain to be a reality untill everything is automated and society is 100% self suffecient and there is no longer a reason to work at all.

Are you THAT greedy or?

Actually its not yours either, The government handed out pieces of paper to you for services rendered thats it , that house you live in isnt yours, or your landlords w/e theres literally just a piece of paper that decides if you own anything, a piece of paper that the world itself gives no power or meaning to. You can SAFELY lay claim on ANYTHING because there exists a SYSTEM that SOCIETY created to allow you to by punishing those who oppose you. If society worked like BDO's karma system did Chun Chun would be perfectly legal and reasonable to come to the apartment you are in, take it over and all your cash as well. none of its yours, Learn to share. and seeing that Chun Chun and friends may be extremely obese spendthrifts, all the space in your house is taken up and all that money is spent by them, But hey none of it was yours, they SHARED it with themselves.

Whats funny is my home country actually has the 'LEARN TO SHARE' system. Probably thats why theres an unparamounted brain drain from the country and its being bombed by 3 different terrorist organisations and the entirety of the west.

Im an ass? because i want to ENJOY something thats MEANT to be ENJOYED without letting others mess it up for me? LOL ok.

You're a vet, the"i wan't the best" thing is a shitty excuse actually.

I want the BEST I CAN ACHIEVE WITH MY SKILLSET is the very reason SENTIENT life exists.  Its THE REASON we are THE DOMINANT RACE ON THE PLANET, its why THE WEST is the most powerful Unity of countries in the world.

you could have spoke to these prior to kill/-1% them,

They could have left after i said 'Spot taken PLEASE'. They didnt, so they suffered the concequences. And how nice of you to ASSUME that i didnt communicate with them before. You sound like someone who likes to ASSUME a lot, so before you ASSUME again, my preferred pronoun is YOUR HIGHNESS, use it correctly you bigot.

if they won't move then start killing but you seem to be an "advantage lover", btw nice one, you say that the system allows you to do this so you do... which is true, but some part of the pb lies in you too by taking FULL advantage trough and pushing anyone else away.

Except THE PROBLEM WOULDNT EXIST if the DEVELOPERS designed the game in a way that didnt encourage the gameplay equivalent of adults to COMPETE with children. so really, the blame goes ENTIRELY to them.

The game is totally noob friendly, or casual as id say. Best income is AFK lifeskilling, Best gear is through spending cash in artisan memories. Really the actual no lifers arent very powerfull at all in the game, Its the people with Real life jobs that spend money in artisan memories.

KR is even more Brutal, New players CANNOT compete at ALL, neither can No lifers, the P2W is so strong there that the guy with a job gets easy level 61 and TET gear. If you mess with a KR player in a seige guild, they will hunt you down for months and completely lock you out from the game. No one karma greifs there because thats literally asking to having your entire BDO life destroyed.

And that will start happening here as well because more and more veterans are realising that the current karma system is actually a BIG ADVANTAGE for us that allows us to completely dominate people without fear of ANY CONCEQUENCE.

Once again. Not Crying, The system favours me, Im just grown enough to realise that we dont want KR 2.0 and actually want a system that protects new players and lowbies and does not force them to compete with veterans.

Posted

So no, I am not going to share my grinding spot, my grinding time, or anything in this game with you, ever, because you are not sharing anything with me either. 

Let me understand, (because i did not read the answers before i just answered the specific comment) you asked someone to join and the said person wouldn't?

Then yes, kick them, but don't tell me that:

There is no difference between your time and my time.

Really? (do i need to explain?)

That's how the real world works. Nothing is for free. There is not "sharing" that is for free. Nobody gives shit away for free.

We agree on that, but that's not the main topic.

is a reality an will remain to be a reality untill everything is automated and society is 100% self suffecient and there is no longer a reason to work at all.

We live on a planet where ressources are not infinite.

We will strive for survival, that game is just a thin survival simulator.

THE DOMINANT RACE ON THE PLANET, its why THE WEST is the most powerful Unity of countries in the world.

Heh? Where's China's at? And "dominant race"? Are you a racist or speaking about "Human race here?"

Kiddo i'll stop here, nothing to see now, and next time you feel enlightened and think about speaking of geopolitical things, take a break of the internet first and shut down your brain.

Whats funny is my home country actually has the 'LEARN TO SHARE' system. Probably thats why theres an unparamounted brain drain from the country and its being bombed by 3 different terrorist organisations and the entirety of the west.

Nope, its because youre "friends" got interest over your asses, and no one seems to move (corruption? maybe?) to stop this.

Bad luck is that you got something that is THE nerve of war, can't be helped, nature did, others took.

Yet you do see the pb without understanding... i'm always amazed when i see this.

Posted

Actually its not yours either, The government handed out pieces of paper to you for services rendered thats it , that house you live in isnt yours, or your landlords w/e theres literally just a piece of paper that decides if you own anything, a piece of paper that the world itself gives no power or meaning to. You can SAFELY lay claim on ANYTHING because there exists a SYSTEM that SOCIETY created to allow you to by punishing those who oppose you.

If you have a landlord, then yes, you dont own the house, you rented it.

But the big difference in this comparison to bdo is that "society" established working rules, a "system" as to how we split or divide land and other things among each other to which eventually EVERYONE AGREED. Atleast that's usually the case, wars and political disputes still happen regularly over this topic. Yes obviously we have been through darker times in human history, where disputes and fights over land and other ownerships were simply defined by the winners (the stronger side), but we've gone a long way since then. People who have no respect for the belongings of others and just think they can take what they want are considered mentally ill.

If you bought a car, not a single person in his right mind would question or disagree with you being the legitimate "owner" of that car, except some stoned trash hippies in their first semester studying philosophy.

but whats happening at a grindspot in bdo in this comparison is: You telling the other players that this land is yours now, and noone elses, no matter if or how they disagree with you, your word stands above theirs because you can just kill them. This is the law of the jungle and the exact opposite of any form of society or system.

Posted

3. Camp an entire spot with 2 or 3 guilides, effectively locking out entire parties of lower geared/newbies from that entire mob zone entirely, and they cant do anything because even if they PK us, we just come back and resume camping that location. We effectively lock out entire channels of pirates for protected guilds because the poor lowbies dont want to declare us in hopes of karma greifing us, but really cant expect to be able to outgrind an 3 party full of better players on every viable location at pirates.

This is karma griefing......

Posted

fixed it.

but he alrdy stated several times that he griefs in many different forms and also war protects his own guildmembers if they are doing it with a pearl-price to remove the protection. Its not just griefing anymore, its advanced mafia business.

1 person likes this

Posted

its advanced mafia business.

Lol, he is not that naive heh? I love when it turns out to be a whiner after all.

Posted

If you have a landlord, then yes, you dont own the house, you rented it.

But the big difference in this comparison to bdo is that "society" established working rules, a "system" as to how we split or divide land and other things among each other to which eventually EVERYONE AGREED. Atleast that's usually the case, wars and political disputes still happen regularly over this topic. Yes obviously we have been through darker times in human history, where disputes and fights over land and other ownerships were simply defined by the winners (the stronger side), but we've gone a long way since then. People who have no respect for the belongings of others and just think they can take what they want are considered mentally ill.

If you bought a car, not a single person in his right mind would question or disagree with you being the legitimate "owner" of that car, except some stoned trash hippies in their first semester studying philosophy.

but whats happening at a grindspot in bdo in this comparison is: You telling the other players that this land is yours now, and noone elses, no matter if or how they disagree with you, your word stands above theirs because you can just kill them. This is the law of the jungle and the exact opposite of any form of society or system.

The car/apartment only  belongs to you because there exists a SYSTEM that enforces concequences on anyone who would wish to take it from you. In BDO the Pro karma system types of people claim that the Karma system is the ingame equivalent to IRL LAW and protects newcomers or lowbies.

My claim is that the current iteriation of the karma system is hardlly any different than the Law Of The jungle, BECAUSE, forget about preventing me from stealing your apartment and car, It ENCOURAGES me to do it BECAUSE im the rich fat guy. i.e The IRL equivalent of a vet with full TET gear in a pvp guild

Actually it isnt, because they could always declare and fight us, but they dont want to because they want to try and karma greif us, which isnt possible because we are better geared and good grinding classes. The entire situation COULD be avoided if the better geared were promoted to going to their level/gear appropriate areas, and an entire channel worth of lower geared/leveld players COULD have successfully driven us off if they warred us OR if there was any concequence to dying in OwPVP, but there isnt, theres literally no way they can fight us unless they all declare on us... but then they wouldnt be able to karma greif anyone because they wouldnt be protected anymore.

fixed it.

but he alrdy stated several times that he griefs in many different forms and also war protects his own guildmembers if they are doing it with a pearl-price to remove the protection. Its not just griefing anymore, its advanced mafia business.

The war protect and pearl price thing was an example of what is possible in the current iteration of the karma system, we are not a protected guild. But yes we essentially greif lowbies/newcomers from the best spot in the game because we want it, and the system allows us to do it in a fully supported manner, Not really our fault that the best location is a newcomer zone nor is it our problem that the game has such a glaring design flaw that the very people who it opresses are for.

Posted

How do you manage to get PK'ed by lower geared newbies tho? O.o

Anyway, not sure how this is griefing. Those lowbies intentionally avoid war or PvP, abusing protected guilds or being guildless, because it benefits them. That also means they're fair game and up for PvE'ing over mob&spots without whining. It's their decision to resolve conflicts without using PvP, so in no way are they victims of griefing. You both use same lame tactic and you guys grind faster.

You also know they 100% prefer this scenario(getting outfarmed) compared to the old days loosing shit ton of EXP or getting war'ed and node camped all the way to Padix Island. The golden says of BDO where different top guilds "owned" pirates and sausan.

Nice try lol. But you cant trick poor lowbies into thinking they're in fact the ones being victims and "griefed", using silly revered psychology. They know exactly how much current system benefits them. Worse possible outcome now, they get outfarmed on majority of the packs. That's still a -----ing vacation compared to how it used to be as a lowbie in a non-factor guild in BDO.

Posted

How do you manage to get PK'ed by lower geared newbies tho? O.o

Its a relative thing, You dont need to be 100GS over someone to out gear then, if you put 5 160-180 ap 200ish DP people against a 220+ ap 263+ dp player they will manage to PK him if he's not actively trying to survive. Because he doesnt need to.

Anyway, not sure how this is griefing. Those lowbies intentionally avoid war or PvP, abusing protected guilds or being guildless, because it benefits them. That also means they're fair game and up for PvE'ing over mob&spots without whining. It's their decision to resolve conflicts without using PvP, so in no way are they victims of griefing. You both use same lame tactic and you guys grind faster. But they do. they whine a lot when they cannot even karma greif some one, and when i say that in no way do i mean they all do, some, like i said before, leave quitely when they cant outgrind anyone, thats one conclusion. But in practice more often than not I get whispers about being an overgeared yada yada go away blah blah in not nice words. I mean, you can be of the view that i am NOT greifing them, but in my personal opinion, if im clearly outgearing and have outleveld a spot, and im still grinding there pushing out people for whome the spot is intended, im greifing them. Its really not my fault im greifing them, but i am.

You also know they 100% prefer this scenario(getting outfarmed) compared to the old days loosing shit ton of EXP or getting war'ed and node camped all the way to Padix Island. The golden says of BDO where different top guilds "owned" pirates and sausan. Except once again a LOT if not most DO complain. a lot. enough to flame and get themselves banned. And thats when im simply out grinding them. If i start grabbing them into mobs....

Nice try lol. But you cant trick poor lowbies into thinking they're in fact the ones being victims and "griefed", using silly revered psychology. They know exactly how much current system benefits them. Worse possible outcome now, they get outfarmed on majority of the packs. That's still a -----ing vacation compared to how it used to be as a lowbie in a non-factor guild in BDO. Let this be a disclaimer that I DO NOT WANT XP LOSS BACK, XP loss was a VILE system that deserves to be burried and forgotten in code hell. My Requests are simple. FIRST, buff higher areas so that no one in their right mind would grind a lower level location. THEN SECOND, Make a karma system that has fair concequences for both sides of the fight. IE an ALL ROUND GAME SYSTEM that actuall protects lowbies by ensuring that they only have to compete with people of their own level/gear in grind spots AND THEN allows every one to fairly compete for said location.

The current System was a bad bandaid that didnt even cover the glaring wound that was caused by the XP loss system and is now getting INFECTED because it doesnt even do its job of a bandaid protect the body its supposed to. and that is pretty much a fact.

I