• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musa or Maehwa ?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I would like to know, 

Which class (between Musa and Maehwa) is ( not better ) but good for PVE/PVP and which one i can play at lvl 56/57, dont have to reach 58/59 to having fun with it,

Mean to PK some people or defend my spot,

Not NodeWar or Guild War,

Ty so much for answer and have a nice game !

Posted

if u ask this u are new player =

u have no idea about endgame, farm, pvp etc etc =

will be VERY  hard for u get 200ap , it will takes months with either Maehwa or Musa =  u will not be able to solo farm in endgame locatioins and PVP will be pain ...

but i have good news for u ... go Wizzard or Witch ... and  u can pretty much  after 2weeks  solo  sausans /pirates or any other ... and make big profit. then  when u  reach some  big moneys ...  ans spend some time in game  u will know  what u want play.

this come from my personal experience ... i started 3 months ago as Maehwa ...  iam lvl 60 now  but man every step on this  road was  painfull ... i will expaplain to u this very simple:

a)  newbie maehwa  come to spot ...  there are groops on mosters ...  u jump on that grooop u use   4 -5 skills  to kill that groop - takes about 10-30sec ...(depending on gear)

b) wizz  com to spot  ... 1 hit all groops . even with 160 ap  u will be able to 1 hit sausan groop .... as Maehwa with 160 ap  u can go Steel ipms.

Posted

Either will do as good for the things you want (Maehwa apparently is clunkier at 56, and gets better at 58), musa is just plain fluid from 56, and better pve.

Posted

Either will do as good for the things you want (Maehwa apparently is clunkier at 56, and gets better at 58), musa is just plain fluid from 56, and better pve.

just to make it clear for him :muse is  better then maehwa  means  still u need to use  combos ...  is still bad  compared to wizz/witch 

Posted

Meawha is the best after wiz and DK if you have to believe the Kill/Death chart from pearl Abyss.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Meawha is the best after wiz and DK if you have to believe the Kill/Death chart from pearl Abyss.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maehwa is good  when u can put tet gear on her... but with 160ap as new player u cant even farm sausans effective with her.

Posted

That's what i saw and that's why i ask that x)

Soo... To have some fun at lvl 56/57 it's better to take Musa ?

if u ask this u are new player =

u have no idea about endgame, farm, pvp etc etc =

will be VERY  hard for u get 200ap , it will takes months with either Maehwa or Musa =  u will not be able to solo farm in endgame locatioins and PVP will be pain ...

but i have good news for u ... go Wizzard or Witch ... and  u can pretty much  after 2weeks  solo  sausans /pirates or any other ... and make big profit. then  when u  reach some  big moneys ...  ans spend some time in game  u will know  what u want play.

this come from my personal experience ... i started 3 months ago as Maehwa ...  iam lvl 60 now  but man every step on this  road was  painfull ... i will expaplain to u this very simple:

a)  newbie maehwa  come to spot ...  there are groops on mosters ...  u jump on that grooop u use   4 -5 skills  to kill that groop - takes about 10-30sec ...(depending on gear)

b) wizz  com to spot  ... 1 hit all groops . even with 160 ap  u will be able to 1 hit sausan groop .... as Maehwa with 160 ap  u can go Steel ipms.

yeah i dont know the real endgame (200Ap or 57+)

but before endgame it's midgame and i want to enjoy my class at midgame ^^

Maehwa is good  when u can put tet gear on her... but with 160ap as new player u cant even farm sausans effective with her.

and a Musa with 160 can farm ?

which class can farm at 56/57 with 160 AP ??

Posted

I main a Mae I was able to farm effectively even Bashims with 160ap. Mae is better awakened, I hear ppl say Musa is better unawakened. I guess it is down to personal perf.

Posted

i main maehwa too and i enjoy her playstyle, i dont care about the clearspeed.

she is a 1v1 Monster but weak in Siege

she is more singletarget ans the musa is more Aoe

1 person likes this

Posted

I main a Mae I was able to farm effectively even Bashims with 160ap. Mae is better awakened, I hear ppl say Musa is better unawakened. I guess it is down to personal perf.

grats man. lol

Posted

grats man. lol

Well I am no longer 160AP... I hate the sausans grind so I have always grinded else where. I prefer desert grinding now. Not as many ppl, nor lag and can just do your thing. 

Posted

Well I am no longer 160AP... I hate the sausans grind so I have always grinded else where. I prefer desert grinding now. Not as many ppl, nor lag and can just do your thing. 

man i mean ...is funny how 160 mae say i was able to grind even bashims.

meanwhile wizz/witch  can with 160ap  do bazilisk and faster then mae those bashims.

Posted

Musa is better for farming and does more AOE dmg while Maewha is more single target.

Posted

man i mean ...is funny how 160 mae say i was able to grind even bashims.

meanwhile wizz/witch  can with 160ap  do bazilisk and faster then mae those bashims.

Well yea wizz can out farm most stuff let's be honest haha. But I don't choose a class bc they OP af. lol

Posted (edited)

That's what i saw and that's why i ask that x)

Soo... To have some fun at lvl 56/57 it's better to take Musa ?

yeah i dont know the real endgame (200Ap or 57+)

but before endgame it's midgame and i want to enjoy my class at midgame ^^

and a Musa with 160 can farm ?

which class can farm at 56/57 with 160 AP ??

Sheesh. Look. Any class CAN farm at Sausans at 160 AP. I have leveled Ranger, Maewah, Tamer, Dark Knight, Sorc, Witch, and Valk to 50+ and AP of at least 160.

The issue you face is that you have to carve a solo loop out of the non-prime spots or get in a powerful group to grind there. You cannot clear fast enough to hold the prime loops and you cannot kill anyone who wants those spots and can clear them.

If you want easy mode- look at Witch/Wiz. If you want to enjoy your play, ignore all of this and try out the classes and find one you enjoy playing. Any class will take many hours of grinding to get to 56 plus and you may as well enjoy the style.

FWIW- I solo loop Sausans off the grid a bit- you can find packs of mobs that most power groups ignore and carve a solo loop that you just clear with each lap.

Edited by Grizabella
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My 61 Maewha with kutum(more pve dam) and 220 awaken can kill mobs faster than my t3/t4 pets can loot. We are probably the 2nd slowest grind class next to valks.

With that being said my 56 wizard with 190 ap clears just as fast. 

As far as musa vs maehwa goes. Maewha has higher burst damage and less super armor. Musa has less burst and more superarmor. I think maewha is in a good place right now as far as pvp. We could use a little bump in pve.

Edited by Caldra
1 person likes this

Posted

Musa's damage is safer since it has superarmor on its bigger combos but maehwa does more damage

these people saying Mae doesn't have aoe or that musa's is bigger are talking about pve I'm assuming because petal blooms aoe is pretty long but it's cone shaped making it less than ideal for pve...pvp is another story 

Musas have the potential to be pvp monsters but the ap requirement is pretty high

also if you want to defend your spot from a witch wiz without having a massive gear advantage neither of these classes are for you lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Musa's damage is safer since it has superarmor on its bigger combos but maehwa does more damage

these people saying Mae doesn't have aoe or that musa's is bigger are talking about pve I'm assuming because petal blooms aoe is pretty long but it's cone shaped making it less than ideal for pve...pvp is another story 

Musas have the potential to be pvp monsters but the ap requirement is pretty high

also if you want to defend your spot from a witch wiz without having a massive gear advantage neither of these classes are for you lol

soo... It's better to have a wiz juste for ... Gear my futur musa ?

Musa 56 with 160 AP gonna be bad ?

always ?

i mean ... If i defend my spot or pk or do PvP open world VS some guys with almost the same gear than me, am i gonna loose ?

Posted (edited)

soo... It's better to have a wiz juste for ... Gear my futur musa ?

Musa 56 with 160 AP gonna be bad ?

always ?

i mean ... If i defend my spot or pk or do PvP open world VS some guys with almost the same gear than me, am i gonna loose ?

look nobody say  its  bad class ... its simply not so good  (or badif u want)  compared to wizz ... but  comapred to wizz is every class bad.

but i guarantte  u ... when u will be at farm spot and u will see  how easy  farm is even with no gear wizzard. .  . u  litterally  using 1spell and  everything just dies ... then u will understend and we will not wasting time .. here.

in this game  there are better and worse classes everything is pretty  okay ...  except  wizz/witch  those are Godlike tier.

Edited by Narsi

Posted

just to make it clear for him :muse is  better then maehwa  means  still u need to use  combos ...  is still bad  compared to wizz/witch 

Read topic title again, he asked a question between 2 classes, i'm just answering, i don't need to deviate and offer him another class.

Cool story, he said in his first post he doesn't care about node wars or GvG (which that chart is based off), he wants something for pve and defend his grind spot

If we go down that reasoning, all classes are good if you put tet gear on them....No, maehwa does icnredibly well with just 190 ap, while musa needs a bit more to shine. Pve musa doesn't need as much and in the right hands he's not that easy to push out/outgrind.

Posted

Read topic title again, he asked a question between 2 classes, i'm just answering, i don't need to deviate and offer him another class.

Cool story, he said in his first post he doesn't care about node wars or GvG (which that chart is based off), he wants something for pve and defend his grind spot

If we go down that reasoning, all classes are good if you put tet gear on them....No, maehwa does icnredibly well with just 190 ap, while musa needs a bit more to shine. Pve musa doesn't need as much and in the right hands he's not that easy to push out/outgrind.

no is not true - iam 192 ap on my maehwa lvl 60 .. and i can tell u aoe of those skills is so small ...u have to very "picky" where to farm ... ideal is bandits  for example because of small groops there ...  but as 192 ap maehwa u will have problems witht those elites and is also good to have some DPalso there.. u can go bashims, cadry or nagas etc  but they are not so well  formed  in  small gropps and it will be far more ineefective....

short story: as maehwa u need specific spot with small groops which are close together  and even  on that spot u need rly higher AP  so u dont need to use  all skills on that groop...

Posted

To boobs or not to boobs. That is the question.

Posted

160 awakening ap, yeah you can. only the top 3 classes can 1 shot the mobs around 160ap, everybody have to be at 200.

Posted

Musa is one of the best farming/grinding classes while Maehwa is one of the worst. You also have to get Maehwa to lvl 58 to unlock most of her flow skills, which make a big difference, especially in PvP. I think Musa is more manageable from lvl 56. Though I do think Maehwa is better for PvP.

Posted

Musa is one of the best farming/grinding classes while Maehwa is one of the worst. You also have to get Maehwa to lvl 58 to unlock most of her flow skills, which make a big difference, especially in PvP. I think Musa is more manageable from lvl 56. Though I do think Maehwa is better for PvP.

i take the Maehwa :)

My choice is done !

Someone have dôme advise ?

Gear (No boss Armor) armor and weapon ?

Ty so much for the answer guys !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0