• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What "secret" game mechanic probably doesn't exist but you could believe it does because it's so BDO?

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Parking your horse on top of your garden automatically fertilizes it.

2 people like this

Posted

Parking your horse on top of your garden automatically fertilizes it.

LOL

I sorta believe the "skip animation" option during enhancing is a way of "telling" the black spirit whether you're trying to failstack or succeed, and tips the odds in your favor. (Skip for failstack, don't skip for succeed)

2 people like this

Posted

I believe that when you enchant gear there is this bar moving like after bite when fishing... but is invisible so when you press enchant in the "green zone" you will succeed

5 people like this

Posted

Your RNG directly correlates to how much money you spend, the more artisans you buy the worse your enchanting rng is to keep you spending $$$

7 people like this

Posted

I believe that when you enchant gear there is this bar moving like after bite when fishing... but is invisible so when you press enchant in the "green zone" you will succeed

Holy shit man that's exactly how I see it :D

Your RNG directly correlates to how much money you spend, the more artisans you buy the worse your enchanting rng is to keep you spending $$$

I also believe this, I spend a lot and failed even more.

Posted

i've noticed better RNG after spending money in the cash shop =/
--------------

Enchanting when you first log into a char has a higher chance of failing.
Waiting a bit/running around a bit before enchanting goes back to normal odds (i generally run around velia twice for example).

Account luck. Some get way more drops than others for no reason.

Posted (edited)

Holy shit man that's exactly how I see it :D

I also believe this, I spend a lot and failed even more.

yup    people who spend 0 get tets in the 30s, people who spend $$$ get tets in the 100s

Edited by Ironjaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Starting and canceling an enhancement on a high priority item multiple times helps reset your RNG, equalizing your chances of success. No proof obviously, I just like to think it does.

1 person likes this

Posted

That the delay on moving around items (WH, equipping etc.) was added intentionally as a mini-time sink to go along with the theme of the game.

Remember, it was ADDED to the game and not an original "feature" ;)

Posted

Whatever boss armor you need, put the name on your title and Chang will try to get it for you.

e.g. Muskan Champion if you want them boots.

It worked for me.

3 people like this

Posted

Whatever boss armor you need, put the name on your title and Chang will try to get it for you.

e.g. Muskan Champion if you want them boots.

It worked for me.

Who the heck is Chang? Does he know a guy?

1 person likes this

Posted

pretty much this ^

Posted

I'm pretty sure, that it's true. I don't know why :D 

Posted

Instant accel from wagon leveling. Sprint from saddle leveling. B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy shit you people are crazy lmao....

Posted

Some of my personal myths:

- When leveling on 4 horses wagon, the 2 horses in the back will be smarter with better skills than the front ones.

- When using any life costume or tool you have better results if the costume/tool is less or equal your own liveskill level than if you use overleveled items.

- Workers have more success on promotion if they are not drunk (full stamina).

And I really beleive there are a lot of systems that 'exist' but were not implemented. I mean abolutely no code on their functionality, just the UI part is present.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who the heck is Chang? Does he know a guy?

Korean guy theory I guess.

Posted

Spamming enchanment on 20 durability item increases fail stacks, increasing your chance for success on the try after reparing. 

Each item also has it's own fail stack count. 

2 people like this

Posted

The longer you farm a certain kind of mob the lower your drop chance is for rare items.

Posted

failstacks decrease the sucess chance.

5 people like this

Posted

TRI and TET windows

Korean man is watching

They're probably bitcoining our systems.

1 person likes this

Posted

Failstacks can smell your fear and because they are Bastards they will make you fail your enhancements if they know you are scared to fail. Don't let them know. I always onetapped my stuff when I just went in super confident saying "watch me onetap this shit, easy" to my guild mates, giving no shits. You gotta be alpha to your gear. Show em who is boss. 

2 people like this

Posted

Squirrel training

IMG_2551.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Selling Kzarka boxes for pearls.

Posted

This is literally the best thread ever created on the BDO forums. I'm laughing so hard right now.