• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch needs buff!

Witch needs buff   92 votes

1. 1. Really?? Witch needs a buff/change?

• yes
    • no
    • I prefer that XX gets changed to YY (say in chat)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, Fought a DP witch the other day.

230ap with just the usual tri boss gear so 263dp (Maehwa).

Witch was around 360dp and 160 ap. I could do about 15-25% her health if she had mana shield and protected area on and half her health without protected (using a full combo which includes a hefty long stun stiff stun chain in the beginning). I'm one level higher than her too (60 vs 59).  Meanwhile she can kill me in one cc or drop me to about 15% my health. So Witch able to build full DP with minimal amount of AP can pretty much poop on most players (i'm guessing most players have around tri boss gear at this point if they pvp some might have kutum too). If the witch was 60 she would've probably one comboed me since i know them witch's get them nice skills at level 60. 

Tamers have it even worse than us. I'm surprised not more tamers have rerolled. My friend has 300 dp and he took 2-3 spells and just evaporated (probably cause they take 30% more magic damage or some shit).

Casters in most games are all squishy nukers with some utility, but at the current moment, Witch/Wizard can be build Tanky AF, with a shit ton of utility spells while also still dealing relatively high damage with not a lot of AP. 

I'm not saying nerf them to the ground but their numbers (mainly accuracy) really need to be looked at because at the moment they are way too high.

It says something when 55 of the top 200 dp players in KR are Witches....

srry but I do not believe you. The dmg is tested with superarmor and only at most 18% dmg gets ignored PA only provides superarmor for itself and high dp for theyr surrounding.

You also stated that she had 360 dp meaning that she had atleast 2 TET gear pieces so if it is muskans or if she has 1 PEN bos gear, your point is already invalid why you coud not dmg her which means you have a high lack of accuracy.

I can't calculat dp correctly because they changed the dp grrrrr...>:(>:(>:(

but because they changed the dp to a higher amount of resist she shoudnt be able to oneshot you unless you have no muskans equiqed.

Also tamers gets a boost in magical dmg not receiving more magic dmg. (ghust and leaves dropping)

The numbers still look weird and I can not really believe you.

Would you mind making a vid? most of the vid now are outdated because of the changes and I do not dare to give my conclusions because of this.

Edited by Beirut
small error

Posted (edited)

srry but I do not believe you. The dmg is tested with superarmor and only at most 18% dmg gets ignored PA only provides superarmor for itself and high dp for theyr surrounding.

You also stated that she had 360 dp meaning that she had atleast 2 TET gear pieces so if it is muskans or if she has 1 PEN bos gear, your point is already invalid why you coud not dmg her which means you have a high lack of accuracy.

Meaning that if I count everything correctly it is like this:

25% DMG + 18% ignore dmg = 43% DMG done without magical shield

Magical shield provides 50% reduced dmg meaning 43% * 2 = 86% DMG 

wait lemme recalculate

Also tamers gets a boost in magical dmg not receiving more magic dmg. (ghust and leaves dropping)

If you are going to troll make it atleast believable-_-

Uh no Tamers take 30% more magic damage from Witchs and Wizards which has been tested before lol.

I only had one tri rce. 

Wait but witch has none and she's a level lower why is she not missing? Oh i know high accuracy modifiers :o.

Here is an example of all tri boss gear and still able to run 160/360 c: 

http://bdoplanner.com/s/pMEPO7e7

This is very easy to get if you are even moderately close to end game lol. DP gear is pretty cheap compared to AP gear. 

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

Uh no Tamers take 30% more magic damage from Witchs and Wizards which has been tested before lol.

I only had one tri rce. 

Wait but witch has none and she's a level lower why is she not missing? Oh i know high accuracy modifiers :o.

Here is an example of all tri boss gear and still able to run 160/360 c: 

http://bdoplanner.com/s/pMEPO7e7

This is very easy to get if you are even moderately close to end game lol. DP gear is pretty cheap compared to AP gear. 

interesting O.o

I did google what you sayd and this is why I love the forums :) I'm wrong!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A80D5AE1527730BE!70747&ithint=file%2cxlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ABgWMO9qrxsSnv8

But still weird it shoudn't be that much o.O It is true that she should do dmg but insta killing you when the dp got stronger last patch is kind of weird.

she also misses alot of hits because she has not the requirement amount of dp. It is still hard to believe she can insta kill you although the amount of dp you got aint that much.

Posted

interesting O.o

I did google what you sayd and this is why I love the forums :) I'm wrong!

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A80D5AE1527730BE!70747&ithint=file%2cxlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ABgWMO9qrxsSnv8

But still weird it shoudn't be that much o.O It is true that she should do dmg but insta killing you when the dp got stronger last patch is kind of weird.

she also misses alot of hits because she has not the requirement amount of dp. It is still hard to believe she can insta kill you although the amount of dp you got aint that much.

Well i don't get insta-killed Tamer does. Probably something like 160 ap is 210ap to Tamers or something like that if it's 30% more damage. 

If she was 60 I'm pretty sure she would one combo me. 

I don't mine Witch's being nukers or Wizard nukes. Their damage scaling is fine, but their Accuracy bonuses are not. 

Posted

Well i don't get insta-killed Tamer does. Probably something like 160 ap is 210ap to Tamers or something like that if it's 30% more damage. 

If she was 60 I'm pretty sure she would one combo me. 

I don't mine Witch's being nukers or Wizard nukes. Their damage scaling is fine, but their Accuracy bonuses are not. 

while we are at it they should also lower the warrior accuracy it is also insanely high with the amount of crit they already have and ignore resist it is undoubtly really strong.

Posted

while we are at it they should also lower the warrior accuracy it is also insanely high with the amount of crit they already have and ignore resist it is undoubtly really strong.

Sounds like a plan (y). Nerf those block holding bimbos :<