• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dande vs Blue

86 posts in this topic

Posted

I will have 212+7= 219 human ap with blue awaken weapon when I buy it. What do you think about 220 AP with Dande? Please compare 212+7=219 human ap and 220 visible ap with dande. Please don't tell me "human ap is sht or dande is better" bla bla... I want to see test results etc, concrete things...

As I said, I need comments of real players who tested them both. Please tell me the damage difference if you know it.

Thank you!

Posted

Or you could do a forum search and stop sticking your head in the sand? Human damage does not work like ap. It's added after I am not really sure how to explain it since it was a while since I last read the thread. It's in here somewhere though.

Posted

212+7= 219 human ap isnt a real thing. You cant come on the forums and demand others to find data for you. thats not how it works. 

3 people like this

Posted

ultimate blue is better than Dande for PVP at same enchant level.

Please forums serach for work by Zephran and work by Biohack.

Awakening weapon AP scale only 70% while human damage scales at about 84% from awakening weapon.

AKA...   8 Awakening AP < 7 Human Damage ... 

Please search the forums and youtube for full test results.. it's been done before..
/thread

2 people like this

Posted

Ultimate  blue is better against human opponents, that  includes  human  mobs  and players.

Dande  is all around good, which  means better against other  species and not that  far  away against humans.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same enchant level, blue is the same as dande in pvp. /Thread.

Posted

are u quite sure there ?

Posted (edited)

here i pulled up the research for you...  since this is something everyone should know..

human damage vs Ultimate AP scaling..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuG5ujhjE4&t=2s

and here is different kinds of AP scaling.. (this is really fooked!).. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/128316-awakening-ap-mainhand-ap-universal-ap-testing/

.... PS.. just incase it's not clear...

The reason Ultimate blue awakening Weapon is better at same enchant level as Dandelion is because the Human damage on the Blue awakening weapons scales unspecific to combat stance (AKA it works for Main hand attacks also) because of this that +7 human damage scales closer to Ultimate AP as described in Zephans thread.

Math time..

8 Awakened AP x 0.7 = 5.6 effective AP

7 human Damage x 0.84 = 5.88 Effective AP

So if you are gearing for PvP only go for the blue awakening weapon.. it's ALOT cheaper also

Edited by remilafo
2 people like this

Posted

people always forget how ap work.

Posted

are u quite sure there ?

100% sure, i tested myself tri blue vs tri dande, and tri blue vs tet dande.

Posted

I would agree with you to a certain extent. Keep in mind that I am talking about the general population of the players. The vast majority don't have insane gear so you should be able to 2-3 shot with shotgun at high AP. I'm at 239 ap with my kzarka and I can 2 shot another ranger with 220 dp. This will of course not always be true vs. berserkers and valks, who have much higher HP/defense in general. 

Another thing to keep in mind that because this game doesn't use a percentage damage reduction system that scales with your defense, it means that once you exceed a certain number of AP, your effective damage is much higher.

An example would be that say that you have a skill that has 200% scaling, and your AP is 50. You are attacking with someone with 99 DP, this will mean that your effective damage is 1. But if your AP is 60, then your damage will be 21, which is 21x your original effective damage even though your AP only increased by 20%. Of course, the actual calculations are more complicated, and we don't know the exact PvP scalings on skills, but the point is that once you cross a certain threshold, every point of AP will give you alot more damage.

Some of the videos are of course out-dated, but the situation I quoted was from a korean streamer about 1.5 - 2 months ago. This should be after the AP/DP rebalance so it's fairly up to date. I can't remember his name but he was a 300 dp warrior fighting 1v1 against that 270 ap ranger in arena. There you can easily see how oppressive the firepower of the ranger is. If you want I could go do some research and find the twitch link.

With that said, I also personally feel like we do less damage with shotgun compared to our korean counterparts. I have a feeling that it has to do with the heavy desync we experience compared to them, and this makes it harder for us to hit all 14 hits of damage on a moving target. 

evasion is like a lot like ap in a way.

1 person likes this

Posted

here i pulled up the research for you...  since this is something everyone should know..

human damage vs Ultimate AP scaling..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHuG5ujhjE4&t=2s

and here is different kinds of AP scaling.. (this is really fooked!).. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/128316-awakening-ap-mainhand-ap-universal-ap-testing/

.... PS.. just incase it's not clear...

The reason Ultimate blue awakening Weapon is better at same enchant level as Dandelion is because the Human damage on the Blue awakening weapons scales unspecific to combat stance (AKA it works for Main hand attacks also) because of this that +7 human damage scales closer to Ultimate AP as described in Zephans thread.

Math time..

8 Awakened AP x 0.7 = 5.6 effective AP

7 human Damage x 0.84 = 5.88 Effective AP

So if you are gearing for PvP only go for the blue awakening weapon.. it's ALOT cheaper also

ultimate blue is better than Dande for PVP at same enchant level.

Please forums serach for work by Zephran and work by Biohack.

Awakening weapon AP scale only 70% while human damage scales at about 84% from awakening weapon.

AKA...   8 Awakening AP < 7 Human Damage ... 

Please search the forums and youtube for full test results.. it's been done before..
/thread

Are you are all forgetting the "Hidden AP" that dande adds over the blue...? That should make up for the 7 human damage and put dande over the top in terms of pvp

Posted

There is such a thing as Sample Size.  No one player is going to be able to provide empirical evidence of anything, even if they recorded every single attack they ever make.  One player out of 100,000 is 0.001%, which is far less than the margin of error.  All data provided by players can only be used in theory crafting.  Until PA decides to release more details, it is all just a guess. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you are all forgetting the "Hidden AP" that dande adds over the blue...? That should make up for the 7 human damage and put dande over the top in terms of pvp

people make threads like these is because they dont have enough silver in game so they need to make up a reason for themselves

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

there isn't hidden AP on Dande. there is just the enchanting effect and the enchanting effect is not a hidden stat.

Edited by Wollbert
1 person likes this

Posted

there isn't hidden AP on Dande.

Enhancement effect: INCREASED AP

Posted

I will have 212+7= 219 human ap with blue awaken weapon when I buy it. What do you think about 220 AP with Dande? Please compare 212+7=219 human ap and 220 visible ap with dande. Please don't tell me "human ap is sht or dande is better" bla bla... I want to see test results etc, concrete things...

As I said, I need comments of real players who tested them both. Please tell me the damage difference if you know it.

Thank you!

You a pleb, who can't read the one hundred other dande vs threads, so i state again you a pleb who can't make up their own mind, lmao

Posted

AP=not hidden

Posted

Dude, stop, liverto and all other weapons say the same thing, it just the basic ap on level up. ffs.... how stupid can people be. there's no hidden dmg.

Posted

Dude, stop, liverto and all other weapons say the same thing, it just the basic ap on level up. ffs.... how stupid can people be. there's no hidden dmg.

AP=not hidden

All i know is ill take my TET Dande over your TET ultimates in PVP ANY DAY. You're lying to yourself if you wouldnt. If Ultimate was better in any way,shape or form it would be more expensive and rarer. Such is not the case.

All the "testing" ever done in this game is bullshit biased information. Theres way too many variables and not enough of a sample size that goes into these tests. 

At the end of the day if you can't afford Dande, go for ultimate. If you CAN afford Dande, get it! Simple

Posted

All i know is ill take my TET Dande over your TET ultimates in PVP ANY DAY. You're lying to yourself if you wouldnt. If Ultimate was better in any way,shape or form it would be more expensive and rarer. Such is not the case.

All the "testing" ever done in this game is bullshit biased information. Theres way too many variables and not enough of a sample size that goes into these tests. 

At the end of the day if you can't afford Dande, go for ultimate. If you CAN afford Dande, get it! Simple

or you just learn to count simple numbers

1 person likes this

Posted

or you just learn to count simple numbers

1.4B>700M ...AMIDOINGITRIGHT????

2 people like this

Posted

Just because it costs more doesn't mean its vastly superior.  Do damage tests against humans you will see Dande has no advantage.  Simple right, bet you still wont do it.

Posted

AP -> Human damage

Out of my head the 7 human damage equals around 2-3 flat AP. The dandelion is always better, significantly also counts in PvP.

Posted

1.4B>700M ...AMIDOINGITRIGHT????

yes absolute. do you want to buy my old PC. it costs 5000€ it have to be better than your one

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0