• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 12th 2017

199 posts in this topic

Posted

What the actual ----- is these DP changes ?? This is gonna ruin PvP so -----ing fast. What made this PvP system glorious is that it was so fast pace, and then this shit !?

Really? You think 1 Shotting People is fun? I actually prefer a lengthy fight which requires more skill then just a cc chain 1 shot mechanic. A welcome change for me.

4 people like this

Posted

What about this really annoying problem since the last patch , I switch allot between window and full screen mode and i need that function to work but it seems that when I switch to full screen from window mode I cant click any of the buttons on the screen and it's only works if I position the mouse right on the right area inside the button than it will respond I have no idea how to fix it but looks like they are not even aware to the problem .

Posted

Why they do this I do not understand. I've raised plants in real life. Most of them you get hundreds if not thousands of seeds per seed plant. 1-3 is frustrating. That they take up an individual slot each is, well, ridiculous.

carrotvsseed.jpg

Now imagine what a thousand shovels would look like, but you can put that in your inventory no problem! MMO PHYSIO-ILLOGICAL™

Posted

What the actual ----- is these DP changes ?? This is gonna ruin PvP so -----ing fast. What made this PvP system glorious is that it was so fast pace, and then this shit !?

git

gut

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the patch notes for this week. We are excited to release the Dark Knight Awakening along with the Golden Flondor Goose Egg Event! This patch is ~794 MB.

sjAnDNg.png

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

Will I have to buy the camo outfit again just to have the awakening weapon skin? Or is there actually a separate section for weapons and armor now?

Posted

At best it's like 20 damage reduction for every character, it's absolutely meaningless.

Posted

means you actually have to extend your combo beyond one button I really enjoy the autistic screeching when stuff get changed to have to involve a tiny bit more skills to attain a victory in pvp. Let me guess wizard/witch ? 

1 person likes this

Posted

CM_Aethon

Thank you for releasing the patch notes early! ^_^
Will we be getting patch notes before servers are up from now on? pls let it be so! :-)

Posted

At best it's like 20 damage reduction for every character, it's absolutely meaningless.

Have you tried or? I Wonder why you would say that. If you know what this is about please explain us.

Posted

i have the Trent camouflage already...can i buy the Awa Skin for it seperatly?

Posted

Have you tried or? I Wonder why you would say that. If you know what this is about please explain us.

It's how it is in Korea.

We ain't getting anything that's not in Korea already so.

Posted

Alright Guys time to .....

STACK EVEN MORE AP CAUSE FCK IT WE DONT NEED MORE DP !

Posted

Will I have to buy the camo outfit again just to have the awakening weapon skin? Or is there actually a separate section for weapons and armor now?

this is what im asking to...i hope not that would be a big rip off...I hope we can buy it separate.

Posted (edited)

It's how it is in Korea.

We ain't getting anything that's not in Korea already so.

I haven't seen it in KR, so same old DP? Getting one combo'ed again?

EDIT: I Guess so.

Edited by Shastalya

Posted

What about this really annoying problem since the last patch , I switch allot between window and full screen mode and i need that function to work but it seems that when I switch to full screen from window mode I cant click any of the buttons on the screen and it's only works if I position the mouse right on the right area inside the button than it will respond I have no idea how to fix it but looks like they are not even aware to the problem .

I have noticed this.  Thought it was my machine.  I have had to re boot for the mouse pointer to respond at correct spot. 

Posted

I'm loving the colorful flowers and bushes everywhere. Too bad it's not permanent. The decor makes the game more vibrant.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THE -----ING DISCONNECT SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -Mordechai-
Because the devs -----ing suck

Posted

Maybe the rest of us are sick of getting 1 shot by witchards while having 300 dp and 3500 hp.....

Posted

So warriors and zerkers got a buff

seemsgood

Posted

servers still screwed up? no more reloading and rubberbanding? 

Posted

Dark Knight’s Quality, Abstinence

Posted

BS doesn't have the new event/egg quest for me. All is checked.

Posted

what? pvp blows in this game. do you mean 'what made this PVP system glorious is that if I sneak up on a player while he is grinding, I can't one shot him anymore? whaaaa"

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

is the wizard long neck bug fixed ? Or is it continuously being ignored?

Edited by mo0nX

Posted

Golden Flondor Goose Egg Event begins.

• Event Duration: Apr. 12 ~ Apr. 26, 07:59 UTC

• An event-related quest titled ‘Legend of Florin’ can be obtained from the Black Spirit.

• This quest will navigate you to Florin to visit the NPC ‘Valentine’ where you can begin the hunt to find the Golden Goose and her egg.

• Find the wandering goose near Florin to earn the Golden Goose Egg. This quest can be done once a day.

Anybody else having trouble getting this started?