• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 12th 2017

199 posts in this topic

Posted

Golden Flondor Goose Egg Event begins.

• Event Duration: Apr. 12 ~ Apr. 26, 07:59 UTC

• An event-related quest titled ‘Legend of Florin’ can be obtained from the Black Spirit.

• This quest will navigate you to Florin to visit the NPC ‘Valentine’ where you can begin the hunt to find the Golden Goose and her egg.

• Find the wandering goose near Florin to earn the Golden Goose Egg. This quest can be done once a day.

Anybody else having trouble getting this started? 

BS has nothing for me either, though another in my guild got it just fine. I have "All" checked for my quests as well. Just.. not there.

2 people like this

Posted

BS has nothing for me either, though another in my guild got it just fine. I have "All" checked for my quests as well. Just.. not there.

I unchecked then rechecked all then logged out of game then it was in my BS so maybe try that..

Posted

Nerf Dk plz:ph34r:

Posted

Wasn't Kamasylve supposed to be out with DK Awakening?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasn't Kamasylve supposed to be out with DK Awakening?

Yeah but you know.... things are not that easy here.

Posted

• An event-related quest titled ‘Legend of Florin’ can be obtained from the Black Spirit.

• This quest will navigate you to Florin to visit the NPC ‘Valentine’ where you can begin the hunt to find the Golden Goose and her egg.

• Find the wandering goose near Florin to earn the Golden Goose Egg. This quest can be done once a day.

Yeah I'm in Florin right now and Black Spirit has nothing for me either >.>

Posted

Where are the Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes ?

Posted (edited)

BS doesn't have the new event/egg quest for me. All is checked.

Looking into it now, thanks for the report guys.

Update: Looks like it might take a moment to show up for some users, we've checked in game and for any other reports and it looks to be working just fine.

Edited by CM_Aethon
1 person likes this

Posted

Like all other classes, the Dark Knight’s Awakening skill damage is determined by Attack Power from the Awakening Weapon, Main Weapon, Crystals, and Accuracy.

...and so Offhand AP that physically changes your awake power AP? Main hand doesn't even add in numbers to AP in awake power..what am I missing?

Posted

I unchecked then rechecked all then logged out of game then it was in my BS so maybe try that..

Waited for a bit and it eventually showed up. =)

Posted

Waited for a bit and it eventually showed up. =)

Glad to hear, just checked with the team and we've not had any influx of reports, also checked in-game on my own character and was able to get it.

1 person likes this

Posted

what about the holes around pirate's sea? when will that be fixed ?

What you talking about? It's a new feature of BDO.

Posted

I'd really like to see:

Resolved issue - where the marketplace sucks!

It's been a year, let's fix the MP so that people can actually get Value packs, costumes and pets.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did anyone try to PVP yet ? How does the DP compare ? <-- probably the most anticipated answer yet >.<' 

Posted

MReUtDv.png

All Classes

• All character’s DP effectiveness has been increased in PVP mode
    *Edited to clarify which mode has been affected

Still not really clarified.. lol

Is it any PVP then? Aka flagging up, RBF, Wars

Posted

dark knight awakening when????

Posted

dark knight awakening when????

Hmmm... 2 hours ago ?!?

Posted

online 4min before it should be xD 

Posted

Looking into it now, thanks for the report guys.

Update: Looks like it might take a moment to show up for some users, we've checked in game and for any other reports and it looks to be working just fine.

Do you have any information in the contribution cap? Everytime you raise it you guys dont bother to even mention it in the patch notes, which is wierd since the CP system is such an important part of this game; tooltip has been changed, but people over 350 CP points have seen no difference in the amount of EXP needed to get further points, 100k EXP is unrealistic, is the cap raise working as intended?

Posted

Yes. Because applying the update is the only thing that happens during maintenance.

Well whatever else they are doing is hardly -----ing helping the servers to be maintained.

Posted

Did anyone try to PVP yet ? How does the DP compare ? <-- probably the most anticipated answer yet >.<' 

I haven't personally tried it yet but there is a BDO Hero youtube video where he mentions it from when this change came out in KR. I guess the general consensus was that the change made a noticeable difference in ttk but not enough to actually change the meta. It's really just a baby step to show that Pearl Abyss is listening and working on it.

Obviously right now they are working on more significant skill-based changes to the system as seen in their recent Node War winner testing events.

Posted (edited)

The dark knight picture you guys put for the login is hawt :$ :P

and there is so much purple aswell 

Edited by Souda

Posted

Glad to hear, just checked with the team and we've not had any influx of reports, also checked in-game on my own character and was able to get it.

I'm also unable to get the golden egg event quest to show up. Took 2 characters to Florin, logged out and back in again, unchecked and checked to show all quest types, and neither Black Spirit nor Valentine NPC are giving me the event quest. 

Posted

I think we might need to do the Black Egg quest.  Can people confirm?

I didn't bother with the Black Egg quest because the buff is garbage, but I guess I have to.  Sold so many eggs too.

Posted

You ungrateful people in this game. Every post is people whining and complaining about stuff.  Do you realize how lucky you spoiled people are?

I came to this game from swtor. That community complains like you children do, but they have a legitimate reason.  That game gets a patch every 6 months IF they are lucky.  Bioware adds more rng boxes then they do class updates or bug fixes. 

PA patches this game regularly, sometimes weekly, and actually gives a shit about its game and players. You should all be grateful that they even bother trying to improve their game at all. Instead of acting like spoiled people.. 

2 people like this