• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 12th 2017

199 posts in this topic

Posted

I think we might need to do the Black Egg quest.  Can people confirm?

I didn't bother with the Black Egg quest because the buff is garbage, but I guess I have to.  Sold so many eggs too.

I did the Black Spirit Egg quest twice and still can't get the golden egg quest to show up, I'm not sure that's related. At least not for me.

Posted

When are we going to see the cp softcap raise to 400 like the tooltip says and the complete removal of any cap before 400 (like you did to combat level when raising to 55 from level 50) ?

2 people like this

Posted

JoJo comment when?

1 person likes this

Posted

I did the Black Spirit Egg quest twice and still can't get the golden egg quest to show up, I'm not sure that's related. At least not for me.

Hmm okay thanks.  If that's the case, then just gotta wait for GM's to actually give us a real reason why it's happening rather than speculation.

Posted

JoJo comment when?

When KAKAO decides to let him out of the stable T_T. Poor JoJo had hoof surgery -:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well still no quest and idk what I am doing wrong. My quest are enabled. So I guess I will wait until after work? Was hoping to bang that quest out before I had to leave :(

3 people like this

Posted

Does anyone also have new golden sign near t8 horse in stables?

Posted

All Classes

• All character’s DP effectiveness has been increased.

!!!!!!

only in PvP tho.

Well still no quest and idk what I am doing wrong. My quest are enabled. So I guess I will wait until after work? Was hoping to bang that quest out before I had to leave :(Which quest? The golden egg one? Think that starts after reset.

Love how forum layout just shoved my reply into your message...ffs

When KAKAO decides to let him out of the stable T_T. Poor JoJo had hoof surgery -:)

wtf is jo-jo 

Hmm okay thanks.  If that's the case, then just gotta wait for GM's to actually give us a real reason why it's happening rather than speculation.

after reset and channel swap/relog the quest will show up. Just like every single other time there's been an event quest after maintenance.

Posted

Error Code: 2001

Posted

[snip]

he is sorta right tho...about the incessant unchecked whining. Nobody does anything...parents can't hit their kids...so everyone thinks "whining is ok" and then we're led to this place where every entitled idiot thinks they deserve the right to whine. I can guarantee half the people whining don't even play the class they're whining about...and half of the remaining people don't even play black desert. They just haunt forums to troll people.

1 person likes this

Posted

lagg became even worse after this patch e.e

Posted

where are the god damn warrior buffs?! in kr they buffed warri 3 weeks ago or more...

I think we all can do without a warrior buff sorry... You guys can wait on that, they're the easiest class. Just spam gravedigger, you'll be fine.

Posted

SO what to do i try to make new instalation but this is dont work also error code 2001

Posted

Did you remove some node?

I had all my workers active in Heidel, but for some reason I have 1 spare worker now ... I triple checked all my nodes and all are active as they should be. It's like 1 resoure node was removed lol

Posted

where are the god damn warrior buffs?! in kr they buffed warri 3 weeks ago or more...

you guys do not need buffs you one shot squishys if you land the knock down no need for buffs

2 people like this

Posted

Nice work guys, I might have to try out the DK now that the Awakening is out...hmmm.

Posted

I have noticed this.  Thought it was my machine.  I have had to re boot for the mouse pointer to respond at correct spot. 

make a custom resolution 1 pixel smaller than the one you normally use, swap to this resolution and problem is fixed. had this issue since launch lol

1 person likes this

Posted

only in PvP tho.

Love how forum layout just shoved my reply into your message...ffs

wtf is jo-jo 

after reset and channel swap/relog the quest will show up. Just like every single other time there's been an event quest after maintenance.

Jojo

• Conqueror of Nouver
  •  
  • goat.gif.279e4d4a00c2a96d05c31d82c05138f
  • Members
  • 597 posts

THIS IS A JoJo!!

Posted

make a custom resolution 1 pixel smaller than the one you normally use, swap to this resolution and problem is fixed. had this issue since launch lol

Thx so much.  It just started for me and I have been playing since May. 😕

Posted

I think we all can do without a warrior buff sorry... You guys can wait on that, they're the easiest class. Just spam gravedigger, you'll be fine.

fk not, i had enough for how super long warri was top shit class without awaken, and dont talk about easiest class, in the meantime wizz and dk kickass and i dont see any nerfs or buff for others.

Posted

Black desert has THE most ungrateful community ever;
-Hey guiz, here's new content, enjoy!

-WOW 7 HOURS FOR THIS? KAMASILVE WHEN? SERVER FIX WHEN? STRIKER WHEN? WARRIORS BUFFS WHEN? SUCH TRASH COMPANY.

If you bought the game on release, even biggest edition, that's like 70$ (if you're a pearl shop fan that's on you), if you are here and still care, you probably played 3k hours+, that's 42h of fun per buck. Now think about it and if the company is so shit and you don't feel like it's worth it, then go back to whatever other MMO that feels right for you.

2 people like this

Posted

The dark knight picture you guys put for the login is hawt :$ :P

and there is so much purple aswell 

Agreed. Can we get it downloadable as a wallpaper, please?

Posted

Does anyone know if they fixed the sinkhole issues?

Posted

Bah, dont like the awa costume for DK at all >:(

Wish we could get costume like Faceless Vedir haz, atleast a bit dark lol and design already in game.

2luul8y.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello, I still cant get a golden egg quest. Restartin the game didnt help. Thanks for answer x)

EDIT: So I enter quest log and checked the box PREFFER ALL Q, and it worked :)

Edited by SanbergCZ