• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 12th 2017

199 posts in this topic

Posted

Agreed. Can we get it downloadable as a wallpaper, please?

<installation folder>\launcher\launcher.png ;)

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• During the mini game while capturing a wild horse, pressing the Spacebar will now only work when the horse raises its front legs.

• Additionally after successfully capturing the horse and then mounting it, will now correctly remove the rope from the player’s hand.

• The Spacebar text readability has been improved.

• Players level 15 or below can now see and use the ‘Exit’ (Esc) button that allows players to force-quit the conversation with Black Spirit.

Yes they finally admitted I was right!   SUCK ON IT doubters on the forums  ... this ls like the 5th thing in a row I called out last year and half of ya said it was L2P.

Posted

Bah, dont like the awa costume for DK at all >:(

Wish we could get costume like Faceless Vedir haz, atleast a bit dark lol and design already in game.

I'd get both of them, but GFD the PaymentWall shit. >_<

Posted

Give us striker plz so i can stop wasting time on other classes as im obviously going to reroll :D

Posted (edited)

Bah, dont like the awa costume for DK at all >:(

Wish we could get costume like Faceless Vedir haz, atleast a bit dark lol and design already in game.

2luul8y.jpg

Maybe it will be a craftable costume someday.

Thanks for the update guys. Can't wait to try the DK awakening and the pony outfit. :D 

Edited by Lady Minuit

Posted

You ungrateful people in this game. Every post is people whining and complaining about stuff.  Do you realize how lucky you spoiled people are?

I came to this game from swtor. That community complains like you children do, but they have a legitimate reason.  That game gets a patch every 6 months IF they are lucky.  Bioware adds more rng boxes then they do class updates or bug fixes. 

PA patches this game regularly, sometimes weekly, and actually gives a shit about its game and players. You should all be grateful that they even bother trying to improve their game at all. Instead of acting like spoiled people.. 

Do you actually hope to now, get a hoard of human players of BDO, replying to you in droves with 'kind' words? What is it you are hoping to achieve with statements like yours? I can ascertain that you are unhappy, but to impose your, by the way, relative values on players who may also have a "legitimate" reason or 20 to complain and "whine", is illogical at the least.

Have you tried to look at the content of what the players are complaining? Do you care? Would you rather these players write what you'd like to see and be happy with the state of the game, no matter what that state may be? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone also have new golden sign near t8 horse in stables?

If the little horse head symbol is gold, it means the horse is a "Courser". Meaning if bred it can pop out a foal with 2 skills. T8 coursers will be used to awaken to the T9 Pegasus. The system of the 2 foals has been in game for a bit now, though was officially announced last week(with the addition of the golden symbol) I believe.

Posted

Agreed. Can we get it downloadable as a wallpaper, please?

For the folks who were interested, I'll include an attachment here and an imgur link (though be warned it may get compressed a bit through imgur).

DK_Awakening_BG.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

DP increase for all characters in PVP?

Am I wrong if I think that this doesn't make a difference because it evens out? So this is only there to make fights longer?

Posted (edited)

When are we going to see the cp softcap raise to 400 like the tooltip says and the complete removal of any cap before 400 (like you did to combat level when raising to 55 from level 50) ?

I'd also like to know, I am probably going to make a separate post about this. As I understand it 400 is the final soft cap or hard cap where it's near impossible to level up, but there are increasing levels of soft caps starting at 255. I don't understand why they don't increase the first softcap as new areas with CP to spend in are released. We are given more things to spend CP on, but most players are still going to be under 300 CP. Do they want you to withdraw your CP from old areas as you move to higher level ones? Well I don't. I want my worker empire to spread and cover the map, and I want each town/city to have enough storage and lodging space to support this. But if that is their intention I'll accept that, I'd just like to receive some clarification because as more land is released more and more people will start to become aware of this.

Do you know @CM_Aethon?  

Edit: Also why does the tooltip say 400 when it should say 255? If this is truly your intention and not a bug, shouldn't it display the next level of softcap relative to your current CP?

Edited by 『Flux』

Posted

I'd also like to know, I am probably going to make a separate post about this. As I understand it 400 is the final soft cap or hard cap where it's near impossible to level up, but there are increasing levels of soft caps starting at 255. I don't understand why they don't increase the first softcap as new areas with CP to spend into are released. We are given more things to spend CP on, but most players are still going to be under 300 CP. Do they want you to withdraw your CP from old areas as you move to higher level ones? Well I don't. I want my worker empire to spread and cover the map, and I want each town/city to have enough storage and lodging space to support this. But if that is their intention I'll accept that, I'd just like to receive some clarification because as more land is released more and more people will be thinking this.

Do you know @CM_Aethon?

At the moment I believe the CP soft cap is likely where the developers would like it to be given the age of our service, this is of course only my opinion. I'll field this question among others to them and see if I can dig up some further clarification into their thinking.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

At the moment I believe the CP soft cap is likely where the developers would like it to be given the age of our service, this is of course only my opinion. I'll field this question among others to them and see if I can dig up some further clarification into their thinking.

Thank you! I look forward to any answers you can find. 

In any case, it seems likely that we will eventually reach a point where the CP soft cap has to be raised out of necessity due to the age of the game and the amount of new content available. Hope that point in time isn't too far away.

Edited by 『Flux』

Posted

DP is still less than useless and valk shield is still garbage. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't see any "servers stability fixes, hole around pirate island fixed, or any other important fix. Yay for DK but what good is that when you are lagging and DCing? Waste of space on my PC.

1 person likes this

Posted

well outfits like Stella(Ranger), Garvey Regan (Ninja), Evening Grown(Sorc) and so on... which were released in KR long ago  

And we'll get them when we get them -- IF they aren't KR exclusive. Stella (and Garvey I think) was a player design released around 4 months or so ago, and it's only been released on KR (I waited for Gotha Rensa since launch). I don't know if we will get the costumes from KR player design contests (Japan doesn't even have them). Anyway, it's foolish to get upset every week that they aren't released when there has been no commitment to release them nor a firm schedule given - unfounded expectations. 

Posted

Still no striker? Wow...

Posted

@CM_Aethon Do you have any info on the valk awakening shield issue? It's been a week now, and for us valks, it's crucial. 

1 person likes this

Posted

For the folks who were interested, I'll include an attachment here and an imgur link (though be warned it may get compressed a bit through imgur).

Thank you :)

Posted

@CM_Aethon Do you have any info on the valk awakening shield issue? It's been a week now, and for us valks, it's crucial. 

I've reported it to the team, at this time I don't have anything I can share regarding their ongoing investigation. Soon as I do I'll be sure to pop by the thread, I know you guys have been waiting and we do see all the @staff tags. ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

I've reported it to the team, at this time I don't have anything I can share regarding their ongoing investigation. Soon as I do I'll be sure to pop by the thread, I know you guys have been waiting and we do see all the @staff tags. ;) 

Thanks in advance!

Posted

@CM_Aethon and the other staff

Thank you for the new horse outfit!!! My pony is so beautiful!

Posted

Sad. Im pretty sad. And my guildmates are sad while they still wonder what on earth are they going to do to find something entertaining anymore.. You guys are taking way too long to catch up..

Posted

Hello, I still cant get a golden egg quest. Restartin the game didnt help. Thanks for answer x)

EDIT: So I enter quest log and checked the box PREFFER ALL Q, and it worked :)

Thanks for this!

Posted

Start button fix when? I just want to play but I can't because I just keep getting dc and then have to keep relaunching the whole thing multiple times to even get on and sometimes that doesn't even work.

Posted

it's been 3 months , but still no fix for "start button disabled when geting disconnected , so have to restart the game all over again". will this issue ever be fixed ?
instead of giving pearl shop eye candles can u please fix this error ?

I think, can't remember, but if you go into settings then come back out you can reconnect without restarting! give it a try next time.

Cheers

Start button fix when? I just want to play but I can't because I just keep getting dc and then have to keep relaunching the whole thing multiple times to even get on and sometimes that doesn't even work.

as i just mentioned to someone else:

I think, can't remember, but if you go into settings then come back out you can reconnect without restarting! give it a try next time.