• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gearing Advice (200+ AP)

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello. I would like to ask what is the best route of improvement, considering the amount of silver needed to raise my AP up.

My setup is as follows: 204/214/263 (With Nouver), 178/188/283 (With Vangertz)

List of items:

TET: Dandelion GS

TRI: Kzarka

TRI: Nouver Shield

TRI: Vangertz Shield (Switching)

TRI: Muskans

TRI: Giath's

TRI: Dim Tree

TRI: Bheg's

2x TRI: Mark of Shadow

2x DUO: Witch's Earrings

DUO: Belt of Shultz Gladiator

DUO: Necklace of Good Deeds

What im thinking is I should earn about 3 billion silvers and try to make a TRI: Basilisk and at least a DUO Ogre Ring. I do feel like I need to make TRI: Red Coral Earrings as well as TRI: Tungrad Earrings (for end-game AP)

Looking if my ideas would agree with yours. I am open for suggestions/insights on my planned progression.

Posted

What about Sicil's necklace, It's a very good ap/dp for the price and you need some tank anyways.

And maybe use a tri red coral earring unless you are 61+

I will make the Kutum actually for pve. It will hit harder I heard. Now I dont know if the Kutum will be better in pvp but I have a Vangertz to test it out.

I'm thinking to make even the red coral rings tri. More tank is not bad to have. We need to find the balance between damage and tank. Some warriors have DP rings.

Posted

Duo ogre ring first.

Posted

bar none the cheapest upgrade in ap for you would be tri'ing your shultz.

as far as overall upgrades, if you want maximum amount of ap i'd keep the nouver and just swap to red coral earrings.

Posted (edited)

Hmmm my warrior is at 205/215/288 stats rocking

TRI witch, DUO Turngrade

TRI MoS x2

TRI ogre

TRI basilisk

TET dand, TRI vengertz, TRI kzaka

Full TRI boss armor

i can most likely get my hands on 2billion silver as im bored of my other chars and will sell their weapons - what would you recommend buying next upgrade wise ?

Edited by Shoon

Posted

TRI witch, DUO Turngrade

TRI MoS x2

TRI ogre

TRI basilisk

Full TRI boss armor

i can most likely get my hands on 2billion silver as im bored of my other chars and will sell their weapons - what would you recommend buying next upgrade wise ?

unless you wanted to swap your vangertz for a nouver or kutum and switch to red corals, theres not a whole lot you can upgrade as far as new items, its just upgrading what you have. like going for tets

Posted

TRI witch, DUO Turngrade

TRI MoS x2

TRI ogre

TRI basilisk

Full TRI boss armor

If you want an AP monkey setup you could aim for a couple of TRI/TET RCEs and a Nouver. IMO with your accessories Vangertz is perfect because you still have the damage to 1-combo while getting the extra accuracy/evasion. 

You could use that 2bil to help fund pushing TETs. 

Posted

If you want an AP monkey setup you could aim for a couple of TRI/TET RCEs and a Nouver. IMO with your accessories Vangertz is perfect because you still have the damage to 1-combo while getting the extra accuracy/evasion. 

You could use that 2bil to help fund pushing TETs. 

yeah , for the most part its either , trade the shield for like a nouver and get red corals, or just use all the money to pump all his current gear into tets.

Posted (edited)

I actually bought a TRI nouver and red corals to test them out and trying against a friend overall i did just a small bit of more damage than with vengertz ( not even 5-10 percent difference)  or the same.

Really surprised vengertz is so good and nouver so unimpressive.

Edited by Shoon

Posted

I actually bought a TRI nouver and red corals to test them out and trying against a friend overall i did just a small bit of more damage than with vengertz ( not even 5-10 percent difference)  or the same.

You just need so much accuracy against boss gear that Vangertz is huge bang for buck. It's been tested to have in the region of 20 accuracy above +15. Once you also consider that it has 20+ evasion... well idk it's hard to put down haha. 

Posted

Once you also consider that it has 20+ evasion... well idk it's hard to put down haha. 

23 no ? :P

Posted

23 no ? :P

At TRI yep 

Posted

For now your setup is ideal. But, when the new accuracy crystals come out, I think the ideal setup would be to use Nouver and tungrad earrings.The accuracy crystals would take over the job of the RCE's. Just my 2 cents.

Posted

For now your setup is ideal. But, when the new accuracy crystals come out, I think the ideal setup would be to use Nouver and tungrad earrings.The accuracy crystals would take over the job of the RCE's. Just my 2 cents.

Aren't we talking about 5 accuracy crystals, that would be replacing 2 accuracy crystals, resulting in a net gain of 6 accuracy for two crystals in gloves? Or are there going to be 5ac/10% resist pen crystals for weapon also? 

Posted (edited)

Aren't we talking about 5 accuracy crystals, that would be replacing 2 accuracy crystals, resulting in a net gain of 6 accuracy for two crystals in gloves? Or are there going to be 5ac/10% resist pen crystals for weapon also? 

Honestly, I do not know. We must wait and see. Who knows for sure what we end up with?

Edited by Bangkok

Posted (edited)

IF we get 5 acc crystals for weapon AND gloves, i'd still probably use 1 rce, if theres none for weapon and just gloves , i'd still keep 2. acc gain is still far worth the ap loss

cause if what some kr streamer said is accurate about a passive on the striker class , it has a 10% evasion passive, which will make evasion builds extremely strong on that class. and everybody and their mother is going to be playing it.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

Hello. I would like to ask what is the best route of improvement, considering the amount of silver needed to raise my AP up.

My setup is as follows: 204/214/263 (With Nouver), 178/188/283 (With Vangertz)

List of items:

TET: Dandelion GS

TRI: Kzarka

TRI: Nouver Shield

TRI: Vangertz Shield (Switching)

TRI: Muskans

TRI: Giath's

TRI: Dim Tree

TRI: Bheg's

2x TRI: Mark of Shadow

2x DUO: Witch's Earrings

DUO: Belt of Shultz Gladiator

DUO: Necklace of Good Deeds

What im thinking is I should earn about 3 billion silvers and try to make a TRI: Basilisk and at least a DUO Ogre Ring. I do feel like I need to make TRI: Red Coral Earrings as well as TRI: Tungrad Earrings (for end-game AP)

Looking if my ideas would agree with yours. I am open for suggestions/insights on my planned progression.

Swap to Tri red coral ears x2

get shultz belt to tri 

swap to duo ogre (or tri sicils, what ever you think is more obtainable)

Suggest going Kutum over vangertz (if you're NA, or just keep using Nouver)

Maybe start going for a Tri Cres

Start getting tet zarka and boss armor

Do all that, you will be sitting with some pretty good stats

Posted

Swap to Tri red coral ears x2

get shultz belt to tri 

swap to duo ogre (or tri sicils, what ever you think is more obtainable)

Suggest going Kutum over vangertz (if you're NA, or just keep using Nouver)

Maybe start going for a Tri Cres

Start getting tet zarka and boss armor

Do all that, you will be sitting with some pretty good stats

Why Kutum? I am going for a pure evasion stat build. I didn't like the DP stat because it's 50% evasion and 50% DR. Only thing I want a Kutum for is it boosts up my GS by a few numbers and it's extra-good for PVE. Also I think it's better for 1v1 but 1v1 is nothing anyway in this game

Posted

Why Kutum? I am going for a pure evasion stat build. I didn't like the DP stat because it's 50% evasion and 50% DR. Only thing I want a Kutum for is it boosts up my GS by a few numbers and it's extra-good for PVE. Also I think it's better for 1v1 but 1v1 is nothing anyway in this game

If you want to go full evasion, your top priority should be to get a TRI Sicil imo. After you get that, get 2x TRI RCE and a TRI Tree or Basi belt, then start TET tries on stuff

Posted

If you want to go full evasion, your top priority should be to get a TRI Sicil imo. After you get that, get 2x TRI RCE and a TRI Tree or Basi belt, then start TET tries on stuff

You kinda mixed evasion and accuracy here... If he goes for evasion, he wants centaurs belt...

1 person likes this

Posted

You kinda mixed evasion and accuracy here... If he goes for evasion, he wants centaurs belt...

True, I forgot to include the Centaur belt in my post. Going Sicil and Centaur without RCEs would mean a huge drop in damage output though, which is why I suggested both

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0