• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Event Series - Dark Knight

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers!

It's been a while but we are back with a new episode of the Awakening Event Series. The call goes to all Dark Knights, it's time to earn your awakening weapon.

170412_mainbanner1_en.thumb.jpg.44398450

The Early Awakened

• Start: April 12th 2017 (After maintenance)

• End: April 19th - 2017 (With maintenance)

The first 300 Dark Knights to earn their awakening weapons in the NA and the EU region will receive a special title. Be careful though, you will only completely unlock and deserve to use your new weapon after completing the full chain quest given by the Black Spirit. This is an ongoing series of events and players of all classes will have a chance to gain the title "Destroyer of Dreams" when they hear their wake-up call.

Edited by CM_Praballo
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are the server up yet?!!!  :-D

a29d98e5.gif

Edited by Lobselvith
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna be the first...... after the 300.... spartans

Edited by EzzyLupe

Posted

Are the server up yet?!!!  :-D

a29d98e5.gif

No.

Posted

No.

I was kidding. lol

Posted

Servers up, nearly 2 hours early.

As much as we hate the long maintenances, do you really think it's fair to do this on a limited title release?

Better be ready for the dark knight shitstorm coming cause it'll be deserved.

1 person likes this

Posted

As much as we hate the long maintenances, do you really think it's fair to do this on a limited title release?

Rip ppl who planned to get the title at 17:00.

:o

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You better give it to the first 300 that completed the quest after 15:00 UTC and everyone that completed it before, becouse you using a ~ instead of -, doesnt excuse this kind of bullshit.

Edited by KingRafa
3 people like this

Posted

Kinda unfair for those stuck at work.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing learned from these previous events. Even worse, with servers being back up early, this goes well in line with the previous events in this series rewarding the 300 first unemployed able to play in the middle of the afternoon (EU).

This title equals "leecher of welfare", nothing more. Booh!

5 people like this

Posted

Kinda unfair for those stuck at work.

Just like the boss timers

This game caters to no lifers, everybody else, the ones who can actually pay for pearls due to having jobs, the ones keeping the servers alive get screwed always

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not into that title or anything but why not giving it to all that get awakened within the whole week? It's not like that it's so badass or special that you need to restrict it to 300 people and those who happen to be next to it.

Makes no sense to me but oh well... couldn't care less.

Posted

Just like the boss timers

This game caters to no lifers, everybody else, the ones who can actually pay for pearls due to having jobs, the ones keeping the servers alive get screwed always

FYI  all mmos cater to no lifers. ;-)

2 people like this

Posted

No they really don't

Posted

Oh my god guys.. Server goes up later, you complain, it goes up earlier, you complain. Do you know why hardcore gamers have more titles, money, gearscore and everything? Because they are hardcore. Grow the hell up because it is getting more and more pathetic. For once try to say: Thank you for bringing servers up earlier, great!.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Damn I got really lucky I saw the server was up when I checked. I think I was quick enough for the title :D

Edited by Eppo

Posted

Do you know why hardcore gamers no-lifers have more titles, money, gearscore and everything? Because they are hardcore unemployed.

Afraid I don't agree with your definition of hardcore.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh my god guys.. Server goes up later, you complain, it goes up earlier, you complain. Do you know why hardcore gamers have more titles, money, gearscore and everything? Because they are hardcore. Grow the hell up because it is getting more and more pathetic. For once try to say: Thank you for bringing servers up earlier, great!.

Going skydiving is hardcore

Going deep sea diving is hardcore

No lifeing in a game because you have literally zero life is in no way close to hardcore, it's actually pretty sad

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how you switch between 2 completely different subjects. :D 

First about the server... then about how amazing you are aaaand back to the server again.

Posted (edited)

actually its the unemployed no-lifers that look down on everyone else, think they are better than everyone else but are really just rude, entitled basement-dwelling a-holes leeching off their parents like yourself that are pathetic.  STFU and go away troll. 

Edited by Greeniewolf
1 person likes this

Posted

this guy never played wow after TBC lol

Posted

I find this unfair cause servers take the exact amount of time not open up 2 hrs later 

Posted

Hardocre players (aka no-lifes) might used to don't like delay in opening servers because that is the time that they could spend better than just watching how somebody failed on his job. That additional hour(s) could be spend in job with some nicely overtime for example. But when you know a specific hour for important even in the game you love to play, then your workplace earlier just to be on a time proves how dedicated you are. And here we just see the incompetence of publishers who totaly fuc... failed. Same as you failed on trying to be a hero of the day by simply spitting a shit on the table. You speak about growing up, but all you proved is that you are just a dumb jerk who use his own stupidity to attract the attention. Very smart move.

Posted (edited)

Whine here whine there, is that all you forum warriors can do? "I have a job so my opinion is superior! Nobody else matters because I dont give a -----!".

actually its the unemployed no-lifers that look down on everyone else, think they are better than everyone else but are really just rude, entitled basement-dwelling a-holes leeching off their parents like yourself that are pathetic.  STFU and go away troll. 

Where the hell was he more rude than your whole comment? I agree actually with him regarding the whining when maintanance gets extended and whining when maintanance gets reduced. Never happy. The ones savagely attacking him, of which you are part of, were a lot more rude than Niepok in his whole post! Read all the responses he got and still tell me you are being more reasonable than him? -----ing hell, the ones that brag about having a life are also the people you hear the loudest because they have the need to show their superiority complex over others who have a less fortunate "real life". You think people want to be unemployed? Are you that stupid? Nobody wants to do nothing in their life and waste away in time but not everyone can earn a decent living with a decent job. Just because you got lucky enough doesnt mean that you have to take it for granted. People take having jobs as granted and that makes them c0cky and arrogant. Talking about no-life... Look in the mirror... And this goes out to all of them who attacked Niepok, not just Greenie...

Oh and what did you guys probably miss huh? Lets see, a meaningless title that you probably will never use... Hmm sounds pretty valuable right?! It will totally help me get an egde over the rest of the players! As long as I can pull out my big e-peen so that everyone can see it I am satisfied right? But god forbid they do something that will prevent me from showing my e-peen everywhere I go! My arrogance just has to be spread everywhere, this is totally unacceptable! Give me compensation please!

-----ing disgusting, I wouldn't even spit on ppl like you guys, not worthy...

Edited by Adeptguy
Apparantly spelling c0cky properly is a bad word that needs to be filtered out, I though we were adults?...

Posted (edited)

I agree actually with him regarding the whining when maintanance gets extended and whining when maintanance gets reduced. Never happy.

out of all your tldr, i would just love to point one thing... what about "as announced"? Im impressed how blind people might be for things that are so obvious...

Edited by Onineko