• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Event Series - Dark Knight

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Title is available in coupon list:)

Well that's quaint, release it in some arbitrary area not many check with no notification of whether or not they won, Kakao is always finding new and interesting ways to lower my expectations. 

Thanks for pointing it out. 

Posted

Well that's quaint, release it in some arbitrary area not many check with no notification of whether or not they won, Kakao is always finding new and interesting ways to lower my expectations. 

Thanks for pointing it out. 

I assume they'll put up the winner list not too long from now but they're a bit late this time. Iirc with previous awakenings it was even before maintenance

Posted

I assume they'll put up the winner list not too long from now but they're a bit late this time. Iirc with previous awakenings it was even before maintenance

One would hope, but then as I said, Kakao is always looking to lower the bar i.e not being able to scrap together a 1 minute response just to let people know they are aware of their concerns. 

Posted

who are the winners?

Posted

they did just forgot us, GG -_-

Posted (edited)

I am 1 of the people who got the title, I do hope they announce the people who got it, I want to see how fast I was

Attached proof

_ec5bde4127993f53d8989c4d6a776e2e-png.jpg

Edited by Saffran
1 person likes this

Posted

they did just forgot us, GG -_-

I think they did :(

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo

Did you guys forget something?

Edited by Ringa

Posted (edited)

I am 1 of the people who got the title, I do hope they announce the people who got it, I want to see how fast I was

Attached proof

_ec5bde4127993f53d8989c4d6a776e2e-png.jpg

And you got it new?

not from a other class?

I did really hurt.. instant logged in at the npc at the early start and did hurry like I have bees in my underpants :/

Aceegab.png

Nothing :(

I was done at 15:57 maybe.

So after 57min.

How fast was you @Saffran?

Edited by Spielkind

Posted

And you got it new?

not from a other class?

I did really hurt.. instant logged in at the npc at the early start and did hurry like I have bees in my underpants :/

Aceegab.png

So after 57min.

Did you relog since applying the title? I didn't have the title until after I relogged

Posted (edited)

And you got it new?

not from a other class?

Aceegab.png

So after 57min.

I dont remember at what time we started and what time it was when we were done. But I was on 3-9 min after the servers went up early, me and guildie duoed the quest, think it took us around 30min? We got lucky on the RNG. 

This is the first time i tried for the title

But anyways I dont know how fast we were, Id have to see how far up the list we are, assuming they post them in order of completion.

Also I the title is redeemed on your account on the BDO website. And make sure you relog

Edited by Saffran

Posted (edited)

I rushed home arrived there 32 minutes after servers were up - rushed and finished in less than 30 minutes 15:01 UK time - and no title whatsoever

@CM_Praballo - We have 40 channels ( 36 normal channels + 4 Extra Exp - time limited channels)

Lets assume we wouldn't had any DK on the Olvia channels going for the awakening, it leave us with 36 channels.

36 channels x 10DK going for the title = 360 DK

If the average of the quest completion is 35/45 minutes the titles were gone even before the first hour even if you rushed home for it.

All because the BDOTeam thought it was a good Idea to bring the servers up with a time limited event running.

Do you think any company running promotions on based time and dates would do it before the agreed time? Most if not all of them would probably be hit by regulatory entities and would face like some before - a bunch of fines for it. But because "is just a game" people think is fine even if you pay for it, sometime you spend more in this game than to buy an new car etc...  Its just a title for sure... in that day was a Title next time could be something diffrent

In the end it just makes it look like that there is no respect for the player in cases where time limited events happen... all because "is just a game", and until something changes about it they can do what the hell they want without any repercussions.

This may get me banned from the forums but it needs to be said. Am i salty about it? A bit but my point is just to say it was unfair and low blow to the people that been playing the game for so long.

Edited by Æsir

Posted

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/

Guys go on this page, I got my title :D

You have to claim it!

AD1lgab.png

GZ :D - no title for me unfortunately ... may be with striker... if not may be with the unannounced female class :D hahahahah

Posted

Thought i had his special title again.

Checked my coupons list and nada.

Well, i too really wanted the title. Been chasing it since berserker. Really tried to get it since Maehwa. 

I was at the hasrah cave part rushing to finish asap solo again. There werent many Dark Knights around so i thought i had a jump on the ones in my channel. I was swarm pulling the required mobs and killing them in bunches. I got about 1/2 way through that part of the quest and began wondering where the dark knights were. 30min later, players were all over the channel group asking for awakening  groups. 

I am thinking if i didnt get it, i must of missed the initial early wave of dark knights.  i was in around the normal time though and didnt find out the servers were up earlier that morning for me. 

Its 300 na/eu dark knights (is it 150 each?) and the players who got it before arent eligible for another title. still have hopes up i make the secondary list for the title.

If not, it was fun doing the questline again and the gear enhancement blitz i did to get my dark knight a fighting chance. 

i guess i have at least 2 more chances with striker and the next class.

Posted

this is kinda unfair - literally a race for a title?. lots of people will be left out. without a chance to compete. rethink this series for next time. you end up pissing ppl off and leaving the game with these kind of limitations.