• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am just here to remember about stuff and things

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As everyone knows already, warrior got an ankle break buff and fix and a grave digging buff some patches ago in kr (I cant remember if they were at least 3).

The EU Gms told us that the class balances were max priority in order to apply to our dear servers, well, what a wonderful lie.

I only made this so ppl can speculate about the actual date of release of this needed change.

@CM_Aethon

Edited by CM_Aethon

Posted

it took 2 1/2 months for the maehwa and 2 1/2 months for the kuno buffs to be applied. it took about the same time for dark knight to be released compared to kr

the CM never said 'next week, next month' or anything like that. dunno where you see a lie, you just seem butthurt you're not getting your changes faster than any other class in the game

Posted

As everyone knows already, warrior got an ankle break buff and fix and a grave digging buff some patches ago in kr (I cant remember if they were at least 3).

The EU Gms told us that the class balances were max priority in order to apply to our dear servers, well, what a wonderful lie.

I only made this so ppl can speculate about the actual date of release of this needed change.

@CM_Aethon

How will you possibly survive without buffs? I mean Warrior is basically useless in war... Oh wait YOU'RE ON -----ING DRUGS. Just QQ some more bro you will be alright. 

2 people like this

Posted

How will you possibly survive without buffs? I mean Warrior is basically useless in war... Oh wait YOU'RE ON -----ING DRUGS. Just QQ some more bro you will be alright. 

I actually like your reply

Posted

i am asking about that buff every patch notes, and no answer... balance my ass, new class must be super op so they can sell all stuff for it and when the bag is full of cash then maybe we can see some class balances... till that wizz, dk reign bdo.

Posted

it took 2 1/2 months for the maehwa and 2 1/2 months for the kuno buffs to be applied. it took about the same time for dark knight to be released compared to kr

the CM never said 'next week, next month' or anything like that. dunno where you see a lie, you just seem butthurt you're not getting your changes faster than any other class in the game

Hello, 2x 1/2 months isnt actually a month?

i am asking about that buff every patch notes, and no answer... balance my ass, new class must be super op so they can sell all stuff for it and when the bag is full of cash then maybe we can see some class balances... till that wizz, dk reign bdo.

Yes, the most cancerigenous class in pvp just arrived today so I will just sit here and see how ppl cries about it.

(Btw the developers in Kr already said theyre sorry because they know that some classes are absolutely overpowered compared to others and theyre working into fixing it, oh and in the general stadistics warrior is the most balanced one so ppl crying should stop crying and git gud).

Posted

I actually like your reply

I like the cut of your jib. 

Posted

Class balance changes are, and will likely remain in a constant state of change while the developers of BDO fine tune the internal systems to their desired specifications. Content that may be available to the KR service, does not mean it will always immediately find its way to the NA/EU, RU, or JP services and vice versa. This is normal for the industry when handling multiple game builds for different service regions with varied release dates.

Additionally as some content inevitably makes its way to our region, it may be slightly adjusted and tuned to fit the needs or build of the service region it is being deployed in. We know some of the changes are incredibly exciting and will continue to keep you folks up to date as we apply the new content.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the cut of your jib. 

I dont know why Im replying to a QQ master "warriors OPIII plssss nerff!!1" kind of guy.

Posted

I dont know why Im replying to a QQ master "warriors OPIII plssss nerff!!1" kind of guy.

Because you deep down feel guilty for making this thread... You know your class is strong but it's not enough for you, you need more. So in your guilt you reply to me and try and justify not to me, but to yourself that you are right for making this thread.

You have issues man... deep deep issues..

1 person likes this

Posted

Because you deep down feel guilty for making this thread... You know your class is strong but it's not enough for you, you need more. So in your guilt you reply to me and try and justify not to me, but to yourself that you are right for making this thread.

You have issues man... deep deep issues..

"Because you deep down feel guilty for making this thread... You know your class is strong but it's not enough for you, you need more."

It almost felt like a Star Wars dark side speech, keep it up my man.

Posted

"Because you deep down feel guilty for making this thread... You know your class is strong but it's not enough for you, you need more."

It almost felt like a Star Wars dark side speech, keep it up my man.

As you stand before the nameless faceless zerg, your sharp warrior instincts kick in... Your eyes narrow, your brow sweats, the glare of the enemies armor glints in your eyes.. Soon the enemy will be upon you.. hordes of them... more then you can count. The situation looks dim.. Your guild is afraid but you have no time for fear.. You grit your teeth.. Look at your beautiful waifu.. and say "I got this" *Presses Q* anddddd it's all over. You won. 

Posted

As you stand before the nameless faceless zerg, your sharp warrior instincts kick in... Your eyes narrow, your brow sweats, the glare of the enemies armor glints in your eyes.. Soon the enemy will be upon you.. hordes of them... more then you can count. The situation looks dim.. Your guild is afraid but you have no time for fear.. You grit your teeth.. Look at your beautiful waifu.. and say "I got this" *Presses Q* anddddd it's all over. You won. 

Why should I block in that situation, I dont understand but thats actually a pretty nice text

1 person likes this

Posted

Dremlock, he's getting a little too detailed!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dremlock, he's getting a little too detailed!

Oh ----- noo.. I didn't mean to RP... DREMLOCKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 people like this

Posted

Class balance changes are, and will likely remain in a constant state of change while the developers of BDO fine tune the internal systems to their desired specifications. Content that may be available to the KR service, does not mean it will always immediately find its way to the NA/EU, RU, or JP services and vice versa. This is normal for the industry when handling multiple game builds for different service regions with varied release dates.

Additionally as some content inevitably makes its way to our region, it may be slightly adjusted and tuned to fit the needs or build of the service region it is being deployed in. We know some of the changes are incredibly exciting and will continue to keep you folks up to date as we apply the new content.

you do understand pvp balance in this game is completely broken right?

i really don't know what you guys are doing but this should be a huge priority, right behind desync

so far all I've seen are empty promises in regards to both so I'd really like to be proven wrong

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember your name. Aren't you that high-AP ninja that gave some problems to my guild in a certain NW?

Posted

I remember your name. Aren't you that high-AP ninja that gave some problems to my guild in a certain NW?

What guild? And how long ago? 

I don't have very high ap, but I can still hit pretty hard. 

If you tell me your guild I will remember. I remember every war I fight in because I am a try hard. 

Posted

plot twist: just when you think you've won a wizard drops a 100% and one shots you through your block, 303 dp and 3k hp

Posted (edited)

plot twist: just when you think you've won a wizard drops a 100% and one shots you through your block, 303 dp and 3k hp

get more hp? i can get like 1.2k more hp than you without whale molars 1k without villa buff

Edited by Burhead

Posted

get more hp? i can get like 1.2k more hp than you without whale molars 1k without villa buff

how (without egg/elixir) and dp accessories

Posted (edited)

how (without egg/elixir) and dp accessories

level up hp stat by spamming foods, using hp gems, using hp elixirs , using hp foods, using black spirit gems in offhand, using a villa, using a whale (if you dont use red corals) protection stone.

even assuming i take off all my hp in gems and armor (except tree passive 200) im still like 2 or 300 more hp than him (without any hp on accessories)

i mean fully buffed without hp from cadries i can still rock 4k hp

Edited by Burhead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0