• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Problems with Legend of Florin event quest

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Title. 

Black Spirit doesn't have any kind of [Event] quest; nothing in Florin; etc.

Posted

yeah im not getting anything form teh blackspirit either, also checked every npc in florin to see if there a hand in without quest acccepting incase of communication error from kakao patch notes but nothing

Posted

You put the quests showing "ALL"?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I accidently abandoned the follow up quest that asks for 5 of each egg for a black spirit egg and now I cant re get the quest anywhere. X.x this event is pretty unfortunately implemented...

But yeah make sure show all is on in your quest log..

Edited by Argencia

Posted

You need to make sure show ALL quests are activated.  As well, it resets every evening, so you can pick up the quests daily and do them multiple times. If you abandoned them, or finished them and want to do it again, just go pick them up the next day.

Posted

I got the original quest, turned in some eggs, but when I go back now I can't get anything or turn anything in.

Also some of my family members aren't being offered the quest at all.

How is this still broken? The event is going to be over before this is fixes.

And since they destroy items and don't let you even TURN THINGS IN post event (which is stupid), many people will get nothing.

Posted

How many people are having trouble doing the event quest added today? 3 people in my guild are unable to accept the quest. It does not show up when talking the black spirit, and there's no quest to accept when going to the Florin chief.

Other people having the same issue? Anyone found a workaround?

Posted

I see the quest only on one of my characters and its the one that I do not want to do it on..

Posted

Yea, it's not showing up for me when I talk to the Black Spirit. If Randodom is correct, maybe it's on one of my other alts, I'd have to go check. :(

Posted

Yeah it gets linked to a single character and that character is the one you have to complete it on

1 person likes this

Posted

If you haven't already done so, make sure "All" is selected at the bottom of the quest journal.  

3 people like this

Posted

Also all the other quests for the goose eggs are character locked on the same character that I dont want to do them on... sucks.. a lot

Posted

I did this quest last week. Only 1 character got it.  All have collected eggs. Have not been online yet to see what I'd different since they say it started today.  

Posted

I was unable to accept the quest at first, but after about 20 mins of being online it finally showed up for me.

Posted

I am also unable to get the starting quest from Black Spirit. I've checked with 2 characters, I've made sure to toggle all quest types on, I've traveled to Florin to make sure I didn't need to be there first to accept the Black Spirit quest, I've logged out and back in, changed channels. Nothing has worked for me.

Posted

For those of you having issues please make sure you've done the following:

1. Make sure your quest filters are not toggled in a state that would prevent you from seeing the quest.
  2. Accept the quest "Legend of Florin" from the Black Spirit, if this is not showing please re-log into the game and then wait a few minutes before checking.
  3. Once you have accepted the quest, speak to the NPC 'Valentine' in Florin, make sure you also complete the quest "Flondor's Tales" while there.
  4. Once these are done, you should be able to do the quest "Flondor's Golden Goose Egg" once a day till the end of the event on May 10th.

If you continue to have issues please let us know what steps you have tried to resolve the issue and I'll check in with the team for further information.

Posted

oh sweet jesus an event quest that takes ppl outside of safe zones. let the massacre begin 

Posted

oh sweet jesus an event quest that takes ppl outside of safe zones. let the massacre begin 

hahahaha

Posted

"Sweet Jesus" - O .. K ...

Posted

"Sweet Jesus" - O .. K ...

y'all ain't never heard of no sweet baby jesus? 

Posted

what does this daily quest reward?

Posted

y'all ain't never heard of no sweet baby jesus? 

i went to calph2 hoping to see you pking people (i'm bored) and you weren't there. i was sadface.

Posted

About 5 hours after checking for the quest initially, the event quest "Legend of Florin" is listed with my Black Spirit quests. Not sure what the magic solution was besides just waiting and continuing to randomly check for the quest to become visible, but it's there now. And again, for the record, in my case it had nothing to do with having all quest types toggled on or enabled - all quests were already enabled when first checking, and I toggled them off and on again several times trying to figure out the problem. So anyone else having this problem, I guess it should hopefully just fix itself at some point for you too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0